Author Topic: Ryo Hazuki to be featured in SASRT (pictures inside)  (Read 13924 times)

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
Re: Ryo Hazuki to be featured in SASRT (pictures inside)
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 08:11:01 pm »
Given I don't buy on PC regardless of sales, and the fact that I bought three versions of Transformed in good faith, I am somewhat pissed off that S0L says it's not coming to consoles.

I get that we won't get the DLC PC Exclusives...but now they're going to ignore the fanbase that don't game on PC? That's kind of upsetting for a fan like me...

I don't think I'll be buying the next game Day One after this, I'm sorry....but I thought they'd give Ryo to console gamers for a small price (Don't mind paying £5 myself), but if they're telling me to just buy their game on PC (which I only use to browse sites), just to play Ryo, then I'm sorry...SEGA fan or not, I'm not endorsing being forced to buy the game a fourth time.

I understand you guys who own it, and don't envy you at all, but this decision is really upsetting to me given that I bought the game three times on each console (as I believed the game would be that good). So yeah....I don't think I'll be making that mistake again....
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 08:41:53 pm »
Given I don't buy on PC regardless of sales, and the fact that I bought three versions of Transformed in good faith, I am somewhat pissed off that S0L says it's not coming to consoles.

I get that we won't get the DLC PC Exclusives...but now they're going to ignore the fanbase that don't game on PC? That's kind of upsetting for a fan like me...

I don't think I'll be buying the next game Day One after this, I'm sorry....but I thought they'd give Ryo to console gamers for a small price (Don't mind paying £5 myself), but if they're telling me to just buy their game on PC (which I only use to browse sites), just to play Ryo, then I'm sorry...SEGA fan or not, I'm not endorsing being forced to buy the game a fourth time.

I understand you guys who own it, and don't envy you at all, but this decision is really upsetting to me given that I bought the game three times on each console (as I believed the game would be that good). So yeah....I don't think I'll be making that mistake again....

I understand why you feel the way you do. Always sucks feeling that way. but it's not up to Sumo. They can only do what SEGA gives them money for. So don't blame Sumo, blame SEGA.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 08:51:43 pm »
I understand why you feel the way you do. Always sucks feeling that way. but it's not up to Sumo. They can only do what SEGA gives them money for. So don't blame Sumo, blame SEGA.

I'm not blaming Sumo in this case, but SEGA.

I still think I will be buying the next game when it's price is lowered, that isn't going to affect Sumo since they'll be paid by SEGA regardless of sales.

It's just sad to see why SEGA would do that given how much the game sold in 3 months regarding that report.

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 01:59:14 am »
I don't see how S0L's post confirms that it won't come to consoles... Am I missing something here?

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 09:25:20 am »
I don't see how S0L's post confirms that it won't come to consoles... Am I missing something here?

Well nothing is really confirmed, but the way S0L and Sumo Spartan are talking make it sound likely. Then again they could just be messing with that Ryo guy cause he is crazy and they are having fun :P

Offline NiGHTS

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 10:53:00 am »
From SEGA :D

SEGA

‏@SEGA
Is it a boat? pic.twitter.com/99kr7eVPo4

https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/417324157823909888

SEGA ‏

@SEGA 1min
Is it a plane? pic.twitter.com/fGS7udnyIM

https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/417686546142490624

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 12:43:23 pm »
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but for those who are unaware: check out the license plate

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/68112/todays-ryo-hazuki-teaser-in-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-also-teases-shenmue-3

shenmue 3 confirmed.  no more doubt, only hype.
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 01:53:51 pm »
Holy sh!t. That is the first time in a long time that anything official from Sega has even uttered the words Shen(mue) 3. It doesn't seem like something that they would do as a lark.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 01:56:08 pm »
Are you sure that's not a hint by SUMO that somehow got past SEGA of Japan?

Not saying that they don't know about it, but I'd rather see the hint by one of SEGA's Developers as SUMO could just be doing that to say to SEGA "We went Shenmue 3!"

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 01:58:34 pm »
Likely a gag dreamed up by Sumo.

Offline Shigs

• Total Meseta: 5
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2013, 02:21:41 pm »
Holy sh!t. That is the first time in a long time that anything official from Sega has even uttered the words Shen(mue) 3. It doesn't seem like something that they would do as a lark.

Yes it does. It totally does. Don't expect Shenmue 3.
Grammar Expert Plus

Offline Centrale

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2013, 03:43:35 pm »
Maybe so, my cautious compatriots. But I seem to remember Sumo saying that they have to have all these meetings with Sega to get each detail of the characters approved... wouldn't it be causing a whole lot of trouble for Sega for Sumo to just sneak something like that in?

Offline TimmiT

• Total Meseta: 8
    • Sonic Retro
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2013, 04:48:16 pm »
It's just Sumo/SEGA trolling. I even asked RubyEclipse about it:
TimmiT: what about the license plate?
TimmiT: http://i.imgur.com/h7Bk9wD.jpg
RubyEclipse: that is just evil trolling
He also mentioned that Shenmue 14 will be released sometime in the future.

Offline Centrale

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2013, 07:21:01 pm »
Harsh buckets, man... still, the DLC looks sweet.

Offline JetSetRadioForever

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2014, 04:57:30 am »
Someone in NEOGaf got the iOS version already for $5 and posted some pics but this one caught my eye. Pic got cutoff but it's $10 for this.

There's also $10 unlock packs for characters and the like. I'm distressed Sega has become a mobile game whore like they have.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:59:15 am by JetSetRadioForever »