Author Topic: Phantasy Star - Official Thread  (Read 213618 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Re: Phantasy Star - Official Thread
« Reply #735 on: June 12, 2022, 09:57:16 pm »
Idola Phantasy Star Saga - New Idola Battle Missions are Now Available!
Missions ended on 2022/06/19

Idola Battle Missions :

1. Generate 2 Idola(s)
2. Generate 4 Idola(s)
3. Generate 6 Idola(s)
4. Your Idolas defeat 200 players
5. Challenge rare Idolas 3 times
6. Challenge Idola of Wind Element 1 time
7. Challenge Fire of Wind Element 1 time
8. Challenge Water of Wind Element 1 time
9. Challenge Earth of Wind Element 1 time
10. Challenge Idolas 20 time(s)

Link : http://idola.boltrend.com/en
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 03:42:31 am by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Reply #736 on: June 12, 2022, 09:59:33 pm »
I still can't get over her fashion choice of taping two teabags to her nipples.
I doubt any PSO2 cosplay event would allow anyone to cosplay with this.
(Somewhat lewd video that gets my point across)

What if may be the costume isn't what we think it is ?  ::)

Offline Berto

« Reply #737 on: June 14, 2022, 12:18:08 am »

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #738 on: June 14, 2022, 07:54:46 am »

If Lillipans are native to Aelio, this supports my theory that Halpha is actually a mix-mash of planets from PSO2. I'm going as far to say that like Omega, Halpha is a planet that consist of records of sorts making it the anti-world to Omega.

Offline Berto

« Reply #739 on: June 17, 2022, 10:11:36 am »
If Lillipans are native to Aelio, this supports my theory that Halpha is actually a mix-mash of planets from PSO2. I'm going as far to say that like Omega, Halpha is a planet that consist of records of sorts making it the anti-world to Omega.

From what I've read on Idola, nobody ever found out where the first Lilipans came, not even the Lilipans.
Lilipan Ancestors were a lot and quite adventorous and loved challenged themself.
They've travelled almost all planets and whenever they found the place that's similar to their former world, some of them chose to settle down.
That went on and on for thousand years to the point that almost any planets that have desert would also have them.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 17, 2022, 02:49:44 pm »
From what I've read on Idola, nobody ever found out where the first Lilipans came, not even the Lilipans.
Lilipan Ancestors were a lot and quite adventorous and loved challenged themself.
They've travelled almost all planets and whenever they found the place that's similar to their former world, some of them chose to settle down.
That went on and on for thousand years to the point that almost any planets that have desert would also have them.

Okay, but there is still some evidence that proves my theory.

The Formers for example, some of those enemies consist of Sylvants, these native animals were regarded as enemies and ARKS had no qualms with protection of planets ecosystem in favour of colonization. In yet these creatures are still present on Halpha. Why would ARKS want to Noah these creatures over to Halpha despite these creatures being regarded as free ranged hunting?

I haven't explored the northern mountain regions of Halpha but I bet Yedi's, Grulfer and MArmoths are up there.

Though I doubt the Desert region has automata but if if they do then that further proves my theory that Halpha is the anti-world to Omega.

Offline Berto

« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2022, 05:18:09 am »
Okay, but there is still some evidence that proves my theory.

The Formers for example, some of those enemies consist of Sylvants, these native animals were regarded as enemies and ARKS had no qualms with protection of planets ecosystem in favour of colonization. In yet these creatures are still present on Halpha. Why would ARKS want to Noah these creatures over to Halpha despite these creatures being regarded as free ranged hunting?

I haven't explored the northern mountain regions of Halpha but I bet Yedi's, Grulfer and MArmoths are up there.

Though I doubt the Desert region has automata but if if they do then that further proves my theory that Halpha is the anti-world to Omega.

Yeah, that theory makes sense. It could be true.
Also "Halpha" is just a letter off from alpha, the counter to "omega".

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 18, 2022, 06:16:14 pm »
Yeah, that theory makes sense. It could be true.
Also "Halpha" is just a letter off from alpha, the counter to "omega".
Exactly! The Alpha and Omega. Perhaps Halpha was not made the same way Omega was with the Akashic Records but Omega is suppose to be a world created from a compilation of both ARKS and Phantasy Star franchise history. Halpha is in a way made from the worlds from PSO2.

I mean a generic forest and wilds area is one thing for PSO2:NG but they could of chosen more original environments to explore. Instead Kvaris is like the tundra region of Naverius (especially the fact it's north of Aelio) and Retem is like the deserts of Lillipa. Even the Aelio region, while mostly like the forest region of Naverius, it has swamps and ruins very similar to the ruins from Naverius.

I'm curious where elements of Amduskia will fit into all this.

Offline Berto

« Reply #743 on: June 19, 2022, 01:10:01 am »
Exactly! The Alpha and Omega. Perhaps Halpha was not made the same way Omega was with the Akashic Records but Omega is suppose to be a world created from a compilation of both ARKS and Phantasy Star franchise history. Halpha is in a way made from the worlds from PSO2.

I mean a generic forest and wilds area is one thing for PSO2:NG but they could of chosen more original environments to explore. Instead Kvaris is like the tundra region of Naverius (especially the fact it's north of Aelio) and Retem is like the deserts of Lillipa. Even the Aelio region, while mostly like the forest region of Naverius, it has swamps and ruins very similar to the ruins from Naverius.

I'm curious where elements of Amduskia will fit into all this.

That's another mystery to unfold.

Back then in Phantasy Star classic, each planet (Palma, Dezoris, Rykros, and Motavia) has only one environment (all deserts, all snow, etc).
I'm glad they now use more realistic approach, many environment in one planet.
Different regions has different environments.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 19, 2022, 07:44:29 pm »
That's another mystery to unfold.

Back then in Phantasy Star classic, each planet (Palma, Dezoris, Rykros, and Motavia) has only one environment (all deserts, all snow, etc).
I'm glad they now use more realistic approach, many environment in one planet.
Different regions has different environments.
That's true. Our Earth has lots of different biomes, environments and cultures making parts of our world radically different from one another. But in science fiction defense, uninhabited planets are usually just the one environment. Mars seems to be nothing but red canyons and deserts. But still the forest, tundra and ruins of Naverius was only so much territory. Maybe something along the lines of Iceland which has forest region and tundra region.

What I mean is, PSO2 covers only a small stretch of forest, tundra and ruins region that it's hard to call it a "whole planet" from just these areas.

Even PSO2:NG, while it's trying to be more like a single planet with open-world gameplay it's really just covering a small country so far. I doubt it's even bigger than Breath of the Wild Hyrule.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 07:46:30 pm by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

« Reply #745 on: June 19, 2022, 09:50:11 pm »
That's true. Our Earth has lots of different biomes, environments and cultures making parts of our world radically different from one another. But in science fiction defense, uninhabited planets are usually just the one environment. Mars seems to be nothing but red canyons and deserts. But still the forest, tundra and ruins of Naverius was only so much territory. Maybe something along the lines of Iceland which has forest region and tundra region.

What I mean is, PSO2 covers only a small stretch of forest, tundra and ruins region that it's hard to call it a "whole planet" from just these areas.

Even PSO2:NG, while it's trying to be more like a single planet with open-world gameplay it's really just covering a small country so far. I doubt it's even bigger than Breath of the Wild Hyrule.

Or may be most of planets are indeed like that.
We say them small it's because we live such in big solid planet.
Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus, while they are bigger, are just gas giants, which means it does not have a solid surface.
No human or normal creature could not survive “on” Jupiter etc, because there's really no solid surface to be on.
Who knows what the majority sizes of the solid planets on the other galaxies.

Offline Berto

« Reply #746 on: June 19, 2022, 09:57:01 pm »
Happy Father's Day!

It’s father’s day!!! 🥰🥰

‘Sigismund, we are sure Rosa would never fail you. She is the true lioness.’
‘Duncan, thank you for making the Uly who he is. The courage and compassion he possessed must be inherited from both his father and you.’

I am sure most of us have a valuable father figure in our lives, and they have always been here for us for better or worse. Please spend some time today with him and tell him how much you love him!

Source : https://www.facebook.com/IdolaEN/

Offline Berto

« Reply #747 on: June 19, 2022, 10:12:10 pm »
Idola Phantasy Star Saga - New Idola Battle Missions are Now Available!
Missions ended on 2022/06/26

Idola Battle Missions :

1. Generate 2 Idola(s)
2. Generate 4 Idola(s)
3. Generate 6 Idola(s)
4. Your Idolas defeat 200 players
5. Challenge rare Idolas 3 times
6. Challenge Idola of Wind Element 1 time
7. Challenge Fire of Wind Element 1 time
8. Challenge Water of Wind Element 1 time
9. Challenge Earth of Wind Element 1 time
10. Challenge Idolas 20 time(s)