Author Topic: Fusion segabits and sega.com  (Read 3620 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
Fusion segabits and sega.com
« on: November 24, 2012, 09:50:59 am »
Does segabits have close bonds with sega.com.
wouldnt it be better if they link to eachother as a token of respect

even th i like this idea. i found out that the sega fans here have their own kinda lives
even tho sega.com is more of the commercil thing it lets u talk all the way. here the threads get deleted in one shot.

you both have your ups and downs.

probably the best sega forum would be the one that lets you talk directly to sega

there are major differences on sega.com and segabits. and we know it damn well

im just being honest.
dont hate participate but i chart this site as one of the best. segabits would probably an honourable number 2 after sega.com
see what u can do

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Fusion segabits and sega.com
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 10:38:57 am »
Oh god no.
SEG4GES

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 10:50:06 am »
Oh god no.

like why. u dont like sega.com?
being hypocrite i dont mean u. but many of us are on sega.com

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 10:51:13 am »
Yes we have close ties with SEGA.com, but no we will never be "linked" or "fused". We're a fan site, they are the official site. As kind and respectful as we are towards SEGA, there is no way they would link to us since we're not employees of theirs and in turn, we could write whatever crazy shit we want which could hurt their rep.

No official site, to my knowledge, directs users to a fan site. However, we do get mentioned in the SEGA Blog from time to time and when we interview or review, SEGA typically retweets it or makes a facebook post about it. And frankly, thats all we need and that is the best we'll ever need.

But yeah, never gonna happen in terms of a web ring or something like that. Imagine if SEGA did this? EVERY fan site would want to be a part of it. Pretty soon it would just turn into a silly war over who can get more favor with SEGA and in turn become some sort of official fan site.

Like crackdude said, "oh god no."

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 01:51:54 pm »
I found this site through Sega.com's blog.

I used to frequent the Sega.com forum but with all due respect to the people there, it's not my scene. I found the general vibe to be more keen on being Sonic fans than anything else. Which is cool, but never felt compelled to start up a discussion there.

Sega.com's mention of segabits on their site was major cred in my books. Took a peek, found some good info on PSO2 on the segabits' homepage, now I find myself here everyday.

Keep up the good work.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 05:33:01 pm »
SegaBits seems more relaxing when it comes to talking about Sega. Sega forums, you know what the DBR scientist say when he's thrown off a bridge by Curien's creature.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site