Author Topic: The mobile gaming profit for SEGA west  (Read 6424 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: The mobile gaming profit for SEGA west
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 01:57:49 pm »
We allow homosexuals and coloured people on this forum? Since when?

Wait, this isn't Stormfront... sorry, I must have mis-clicked.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 07:01:22 am »
We allow homosexuals and coloured people on this forum? Since when?

Wait, this isn't Stormfront... sorry, I must have mis-clicked.

Well he must have gotten the wrong idea about Sega. He must have missed the boat that Sega was one of the first companies to put "coloured" people in their games and  in prominent roles. As for homosexuals..well he also didn't hear about that gay manga of VALKYRIA CHRONICLES that was sanctioned by Sega...

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 08:12:08 am »
To go back on the conversation mobile gaming is like PC gaming. A free for all basically. In order for this to work, people would have to overcome the following.

1. The concept of ownership. As mentioned previously everything inside the mascara case. All you need is a gochi bag. I guess dudes could holster their mascara nds cases as well.

2. Being exposed to radiation from wireless signals. Their is no way to dodge the radiation, ever felt your head was hurting, or you hear loud sounds ( high frequency sounds ). Well the head hurting is part of it, after awhile your body get accustom to it. Their is health hazards for these kinda things.

3. The fact that products like apple iphone, are made in labor camps. Labor camps where people are getting paid pennies to make a product that is worth over $500 and is extremely difficult to organize.
People even commit suicide over it. Makes a person insane when you look at it. Have you seen, "Save the Green Planet" kinda like that insanity.

4. Then you have out-sourcing to companies; who are in nations that are heavily involved with
forced contraceptive medications, violation of religious rights, mounds of human rights and genocidal issues.

If these companies were fighting the good fight; I wouldn't care at all, but now this has come to my attention. I do not even want to be involved with such business. I feel sorry for person who is desperate for the money. Programming is one thing but on what cost? Nobody is really attempting to solve these problem, as long as the money is rolling in.

5. To make things worst. Just to make things worst we have tons of privacy issues. Recently it has been found various Linux releases or programs running on linux collects information about the activity. We have powerful machines, and it is using it's proccessing power to collect information about every media I own. Collecting little tabs on me. Have you seen the amount of silly court cases. They do not mention the violation of access to a persons information, because they pretend it never occurs.

6. With the above mention. Yes, yes SEGA could use the money. They could make little games and collect a couple of dollars here and their from people. Their is no harm in that for whatever reason at all. Whoever wants to doom a little kid yes. I will admit, if it was me, I would probably just do it for the sake of doing. Let the consumers decide.

Japan ( and most places near it ) is different. No matter which direction you go in, your bound to find physical bound products, off all sorts that have been cared for. West is like to hell with everything physical. We even had a burning event, where they were burning violent videogames.
OMGSH a burning videogame event. Most of those games mentioned were not even violent at all.