Author Topic: Capcom is allowing "Hostile Takeover" Buyout  (Read 83472 times)

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
Re: Capcom is allowing "Hostile Takeover" Buyout
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2014, 12:40:02 pm »
You're still here?

And still waiting for you to back up your claims . What's the matter other than SEGA Retro can't find any ?
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2014, 05:20:11 am »
And still waiting for you to back up your claims . What's the matter other than SEGA Retro can't find any ?

That's the best you can do?..coming from someone who hasn't BACKED up any of their claims in this topic alone? You really are pathetic.

And no i won't scan data sheets that are too fragile to scan to begin with. Since you said it yourself they are hard to come by and are quite rare. See you answered your own question.

Now stop wasting time and stick to the topic at hand.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2014, 05:45:46 am »
No I just post links or Magazine scans . You've yet to do either
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2014, 06:24:10 am »
No I just post links or Magazine scans . You've yet to do either

I post magazine scans which everyone knows i have done down the years and even here..i post links which i've done in this topic alone. You don't do neither. All you do is keep saying "i'm right you are wrong". Again you don't need to go far to see that. That's why people don't bother with you anymore even with evidence you just spin a way to deny it. Its pointless which why i can't be bothered with you anymore
So keep spinning your nasty lies and rhetoric. You already ruined the topic anyway.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2014, 06:50:49 am »
Don't make me laugh. You maybe posted one link or scan if we are lucky. And btw I'm not saying you are 100% wrong over EC sales, just be nice to see where you got that data from . I don't think it sold better than MK on the Mega Drive 
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2014, 08:45:31 am »
Don't make me laugh. You maybe posted one link or scan if we are lucky. And btw I'm not saying you are 100% wrong over EC sales, just be nice to see where you got that data from . I don't think it sold better than MK on the Mega Drive 

No TA don't make US laugh. I've contributed many magazine scans towards Segabits over the years from SONIC and Mario to TOTAL WAR to even older scans of older magazines. And links way more than you ever done. I'm not the liar here you are and this isn't even worthy of debating. Again people can see from this topic alone who has linked to who hasn't. Keep living in your fantasy world..reading retro mags and than try and pass it off as your own while accusing people of doing the thing that you are clearly guilty of.

You lost this argument..you've lost other arguments here already. Now you are trying to flog a horse that is already beaten to death. Stop wasting my precious time you loon.
Spent too much time on you already...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 08:51:23 am by ROJM »

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #216 on: August 14, 2014, 09:10:47 am »
You hardly ever bring up a scan that you did your self .
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2014, 10:27:10 am »
You hardly ever bring up a scan that you did your self .

Yawn....

Offline Nirmugen

• Total Meseta: 11
  • Sneaking around in the city with blue,blue skies
« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2014, 05:02:25 pm »
This is coming from PoorGaf but it really talks for itself: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=908903

In resume,  Capcom-and possibly every single JP developer- are not willing to continue a franchises of "AAA titles" (being with full marketing or next-gen R&D) if it isn't sell 2 million as default-probably at full price.

They don't want to make shareholders angry and it also reveals the situation that they are in IMO.

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2014, 07:58:59 pm »
Very interesting info, is Neogaf but i will take it.

Lets be honest this is actually very comun, a AAA game should have AAA sales, and with that i mean sales like 2 millons and more.
The question now is WHICH is a AAA and WHICH is not.

Capcom for example have RE revelations 2 coming, the franchise is really big, but i really doubt that game needs 2 million sales to be profitable.
Alien Isolation on the other hand maybe needs those kind of sales.

So this is an interesting topic. What made a game a AAA and which one of SEGA and CAPCOM for example are?.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:07:14 pm by Mariano »

Offline ROJM

« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2014, 07:22:12 am »
hAHA the disaster story that is capcom..continues...good to know sega is not in that predicament...the sooner they buy capcom the better..

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #221 on: October 29, 2014, 02:09:59 am »
I will put this here, this are the financial results of the last six months from Capcom:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e141029b.html

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/result/2014/2nd/result_2014_2nd_01.pdf

They reported a decresed in their benefits.

They problably expect a return of benefits with their future titles. Does anybody remember which are?, i only can name Resident evil revelations 2 and the remake HD of the RE1

Offline ROJM

« Reply #222 on: October 29, 2014, 04:29:57 am »
I will put this here, this are the financial results of the last six months from Capcom:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e141029b.html

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/result/2014/2nd/result_2014_2nd_01.pdf

They reported a decresed in their benefits.

They problably expect a return of benefits with their future titles. Does anybody remember which are?, i only can name Resident evil revelations 2 and the remake HD of the RE1

They said that over a year ago..and it still hasn't happened...Oh well...looks like me, Aki and George are proven right once again...

Offline GrimReaperofCards

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2014, 12:36:34 pm »
From reading both articles it looks like the shareholders want to move in the direction of a merger/acquisition. If thats the case then it will happen at some point. The shareholders could just vote out the CEO if he doesn't do what they want also most of those shareholders will probably see a significant gain in their investment in Capcom if it was merged with another company.