Author Topic: Need another Japanese Translation  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Nathan

• Total Meseta: 4
Need another Japanese Translation
« on: November 30, 2010, 07:30:14 pm »
http://www.4gamer.net/games/123/G012317/20101116015/

It was listed as new on the SunSoft Shenmue Gai website, can anyone translate?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Wilhelm

• Total Meseta: 0
    • http://wilhelmexp.519sucks.ca
Re: Need another Japanese Translation
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 12:44:45 pm »
Creator of Shenmue, YS NET an interview CEO, Mr. Suzuki Hiroshi. Street "Shenmue" and has heard the circumstances and put enthusiasm for the future development
Editorial: oNo
 Last Sun "here" As reported in the article, the social " Shenmue City "making the presentation, Akihabara in Tokyo on May 15 was held at 11 UDX Theater.
 After the presentation, responsible for the development of this work, YS NET's CEO Mr. Suzuki Hiroshi , and in a short time had the chance to do a joint interview. In this case, "Shenmue" such as how she became a social being released, but the point I've been hearing a lot and feel, those who have an interest in this work, by all means to the end Should Read This Book .

Street "Shenmue" Official Site

- Thank you. First Street "Shenmue" Can you tell me did you develop?

Mr. President YS NET Suzuki Hiroshi
Suzuki:
 Become a direct answer but I do not know, "Shenmue" Do not I have an image of a large and serious. Again, the previous volumes remain "III" is also a feeling that I want to do, to start the heavy and as such, you must be prepared for nothing.
 Of course, also from abroad, including all users "I want to do" may demand that. Before, or take responsibility for a series that, if possible, and I want to somehow I thought.

- All right.

Suzuki:
 Some time, I said, "the game is the rules" I mentioned this. For example, if the football, "Do not use your hands," but it is fun to compete in the rule, Different Rules, there is another pleasure.
 Game and say, absolutely the best graphics, but I tend to want the best sound and, 違Ttara rule is also interesting axis, perspectives "Shenmue" I mean that the world can express, a little lower threshold or what is called.

- I'm So it was social.

Suzuki:
 Previously, "Mafia Wars" When you play the typical social at first, but I know 一向Ni, I have to try pretty fun.
 Possibility that the social network for mobile PC ·, I really felt the future. If this works series, which also could be a chance to do this.

- "Shenmue" scenario is a thought I had all 16 chapters, 11 chapters and it was said in Suzuki's presentation, but quite surprised now.

Suzuki:
 Until now, "Chapter 16 made" Remember I said I am not. I wonder why It has become 16. They are not only made it 11, maybe (laughs).
 However, I do "opportunity" to challenge aggressively, so we can only raise the slightest possibility, saying only those things too much, raise the user's expectations, I would like to pompously and I think that is good at.

- Sure, but it is unlikely I will be guaranteed to be the first to make 11 work.

Suzuki:
 For example, as I had the chance to do And if it once every five years, will die before I complete it (laughs). Using a scenario only highlights some 端折Tsu will be probably also be completed in one of the following work. Shenmue put the essence of size, budget period, including the platform, or what we are trying to form from there, I think it comes.

- That that scenario, what is it with those of equal volume of 11 chapters?

Suzuki:
 Shape is more like a novel based on a novel written in the form like, it is easy to understand stories and impressions, based on such, I will cause the script for the game. So, in the form of script or blueprint matching the game just like it is not.
 But I wrote that assuming the game, of course, where QTE you to do in the ※, where the action picture or use a system like this, where you use an algorithm such as psychological tests, in the Game "of such Using tell you what, "though with the assumption that. "Play" from it and not be helped.

Quick Timer Events ※. Event Scene buttons are prompted to enter a sporadic

- This service is the "city Shenmue" in like I'm part of the Yokosuka drawn Akira Hazime falls?

Suzuki:
 Yes.

- The player that is set to be the descendant of 芭月 Take Tate, "Shenmue" Is it going to be cool and act together was the hero in 芭月?

Suzuki:
 I have not met with a cool game, or something from time to time to meet, and will say or do something, I come out feeling at each juncture.

- Basically, what I will be roaming the streets of Yokosuka will press the button to search?

Suzuki:
 Yes.
 Because it is a little wandering across Tomedonai in Shenmue, but I went to a new area is opened, some have a flag, as it is divided up into a little wiggle, then you can go clear.

- In Shenmue, but I think I also was restricted in the free time, the concept of time is what the city of Shenmue being adopted?

Suzuki:
 There is the concept of time, rather than the time of Shenmue, it is an SNS necessarily match. For example, it would have to go to Moraenaku 12 hours after taking a charge like a job, and I get my pocket money Sobireru to go to a place within hours. Before last, "go get two hours elapse," or, what comes out of those types.

- "Shenmue town" in the battle, what a system like?

Suzuki:
 Call a friend, strong trained for, that is defeat. Zako and boss battles are against a similar feeling. Especially the boss, clear the stage because you can not go ahead Rarenakattara beat.

- The social and online games, "which continue to play forever," I think there are areas that require an element, "Shenmue city" will happen then?

Suzuki:
 Well .... "Shenmue street" style social network that supplies a new stage, for example, into the new system and prepare a new event, if not do the upgrade if you like, the end is still coming Chaimasu it.
 Shenmue is a game itself, the story, although the idea is that I have stuck to advancing 気持Chiyokere messing around, "Shenmue town" is not the type of game, so they will be playing forever in the care of the intact, still have to make efforts not to operate while not boring.

- All right.

Suzuki:
 Parameters so that the game, I'm stronger than I take it will become.
If there are three important elements, for example, is a first but a small triangle, and so do we make people focused only on the strength of battle, I've put out the features. Becoming more peaked 上Garanaku parameters of which become, in order to increase the triangle, we will be on different parameters.
 Interesting to try it one play, play with something different to do until saturated, and so there are different and fun to play with something else, slowly while playing nicely, "This is fun" "Here try it interesting" and continue to cycle and, as a social network is very good, I think I am.

- But I'll still come limitations.

Suzuki:
 I mean what type of this kind of fate, and the user's rise from the results just did not understand, it is really difficult.
 That will eventually become a big triangle, the triangle becomes too large, most games of this type are only putting new fields to reset. That, however, that the popular will still want to reset it, so if that happens, it is also very successful Shenmue town.

- Currently under development provided by Mobage Yahoo! street "Shenmue" is about what's basically a mobile version of the same?

Suzuki:
 Has developed in parallel with the mobile version, now I want to deal with all the energies on the more mobile. I had previously thought that the simultaneous release, and while we see a moderate trend of various forms of pro-mobile PC, I want to like it.

- Finally, the next town "Shenmue" for people who are thinking about starting, please let your enthusiasm.

Suzuki:
 "Shenmue town" is a genre in which social network is only worried about a little complicated because many factors can play freely, has a different cut at least another game.
 For example, speak something coming out of people changing pat on the picture at the push of a button, but I find it amusing that it just at least, the "city Shenmue" It is in the genre is the volume unparalleled. Realize that many things now in the social, is difficult and cost in relation to the "City Shenmue" If there are assets in the past, I also have to make those from scratch from all I realize that.
 One of the things that are important, but I have Shenmue, for instance, may not know that Shenmue over 90% of those players who can play that bad and all unbiased I think it is.
 There is also the preference of the player who, the story is that of you might not call you, who would it be better to have more action. In short it is cooking, in dishes like comparing Japanese and Chinese, I think there is goodness in each. There is also talk of how do you accept at least the food has never been out, please you may prefer to eat once, I hope that my.
 Itadai to social network into one of interest, I Simply play.

- Thank you.
[spoiler][size=85]Add me to Friends[/size]![/url][/spoiler]

Offline Wilhelm

• Total Meseta: 0
    • http://wilhelmexp.519sucks.ca
Re: Need another Japanese Translation
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 12:45:59 pm »
I simply used the translator on my computer, so at some points it won't make sense. I apologize.
But you will get the general idea of it!
[spoiler][size=85]Add me to Friends[/size]![/url][/spoiler]