Author Topic: The uninformed people at NeoGAF...  (Read 12996 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: The uninformed people at NeoGAF...
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 09:50:31 pm »
quality and quantity are two different things. Sure I'd like MORE games from Sega, then again I can't
afford more games from Sega.

Rome 2 looks amazing, the idea of a fantasy setting total war has me proper excited and for the first time in long time I can't wait to find out what's next for Sonic.

I'm happy.
Made by SEGA

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 12:16:27 am »
I just don't think this is a good example of how Sega has not fallen from grace.  This used to be one of the best developers on the market with regards to creative integrity and the fact that they make tons of money off of yearly gambling sims isn't going to earn any points. 

It was not an example, you asked for what they were releasing and I gave you the majority of their known schedule.

Offline Radrappy

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 12:41:39 am »
It was not an example, you asked for what they were releasing and I gave you the majority of their known schedule.

No I hear you, that was in response to Crackdude.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 04:51:39 am »
I just don't think this is a good example of how Sega has not fallen from grace.  This used to be one of the best developers on the market with regards to creative integrity and the fact that they make tons of money off of yearly gambling sims isn't going to earn any points. 
From that light I agree.
SEG4GES

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 10:53:05 am »
The guy who made that post even admitted to being a Nintendo fan and only "observes" SEGA.

I don't take NeoGAF all that seriously to be honest...they're good at getting all the news in one place (but the "GAF > Internet > GAF" is pure bullshit), I have found SEGA news here, SEGA Forums and the lilke faster then GAF on many occasions.

Most of GAF seem to not like SEGA as they currently are but praise their game whilst at the same time buy the games at discounted prices....so they're very contrary to say the least.

They're not all bad since we can be just as contradicting as any other forum...but NeoGAF seems to have extreme bias for Sony as of late...and it'll change to Nintendo by the end of next year....but will not admit to liking both at the same time...it's pretty petty for an adult forum.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline DJaw

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 04:13:30 pm »
Gaf is full of morons.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 07:44:45 am »
Yeah but they have a point to a limited degree. Too most people sega games are of SOJ. As much as we all like TOTAL WAR and  now COH and other stuff similar to that, these titles are not the type of games Sega was built on and at least as far as gaming in the console world is concerned, known for. And those type of games from sega ie from SOJ are few and far between. And when people do hear about a new SOJ game its a japan centric only title that most people here wont like and cant get into. Sega needs to releash a bit more SOJ BD/arcade style sega games to balance out their western input because it looks like that one is overshadowing the other.