Author Topic: Rumor:New Sega Console In Next Generation  (Read 25205 times)

Offline Ri$k

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Rumor:New Sega Console In Next Generation
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 03:15:52 pm »
Also, about the Nintendo Hybrid. I think that may be the route Nintendo will take, but it's a huge risk.

I have bad feeling about NX.I think its gonna be fail like WiiU...

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 03:39:34 pm »
If it's business as usual with the NX, then I can see Nintendo getting hit very hard - maybe enough to drop out of the console market even. They've shown over the last two consoles they simply cannot (or won't) deliver enough output with their current setup. And, this is just my view, but I don't think their games have been that great since the Wii either.

Offline Ri$k

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 03:50:28 pm »
If it's business as usual with the NX, then I can see Nintendo getting hit very hard - maybe enough to drop out of the console market even.

This is complicated... We will see in next generation... it could be ideal time for SEGAs comeback, or for someone new.Coz now it looks like they are wonna make comeback...

Offline JRcade19

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 04:32:54 pm »
[spoiler]I don't think a new SEGA console is likely at all, now a SEGA service with all their arcade games? Gimme.[/spoiler]

Gib me gaemz pls Sega

SEGA PLS

Offline Trippled

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 04:54:57 pm »
Gib me gaemz pls Sega

SEGA PLS

Speaking of arcade games, Im proud I was able to add that Sega is the world biggest arcade manufacturer with over 500 games in the entry text at Wikipedia...regardless of what Sega image is now or will be as a failed console manufacturer, it is an accomplishment that nobody will be able to take away from them.

Offline Ri$k

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 05:38:25 pm »
Speaking of arcade games, Im proud I was able to add that Sega is the world biggest arcade manufacturer with over 500 games in the entry text at Wikipedia...regardless of what Sega image is now or will be as a failed console manufacturer, it is an accomplishment that nobody will be able to take away from them.

Yeah, SEGA is amazing at arcade games...And just imagine new console from sega with best arcade games, like dreamcast and crazy taxi.....

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 05:45:57 pm »
People are having a laugh , Sega Japan all but pulled out of console games , so Sega Japan are hardly going to make a bloody console , never mind Sega have little multi million selling  IP that could back it. More change of a Sega mobile phone , oh wait NCL are doing that already lol
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Ri$k

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2015, 06:29:50 am »
People are having a laugh , Sega Japan all but pulled out of console games , so Sega Japan are hardly going to make a bloody console

Well, sega is hiring lot of people now (http://recruit.sega.jp/fresh2016/jobcategory/), and this is intresting...(http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qds9Vfwt&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oQJW0fwf)

Offline Tad

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2015, 06:49:39 am »
Might be like an android sort of console.

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2015, 07:23:18 am »
Well, sega is hiring lot of people now (http://recruit.sega.jp/fresh2016/jobcategory/), and this is intresting...(http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qds9Vfwt&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oQJW0fwf)

Its quite obvious you're winding people up , so count me out 
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Ri$k

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2015, 07:35:39 am »
Its quite obvious you're winding people up , so count me out

Its just rumor my friend, there were lot of rumors about new console from Sega, but this could be real. Why they need  Senior System Administrator or poeple for new design frimware ? For arcade? That is bit unlikely...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 07:40:26 am by Ri$k »

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2015, 08:24:54 am »
SEGA would be stupid to make another console, they're making a killing on mobile, they have a great presents on PC and steam and many developers who are PC based. Like Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, Relic, Three Rings and so on.

I think it's incredibly unlikely SEGA are developing a new console, or any hardware... But if there is hardware in the works I expect something like a gaming tablet which runs apps and steam and all that. I would even support that idea.
Made by SEGA

Offline Ri$k

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2015, 08:28:21 am »

I think it's incredibly unlikely SEGA are developing a new console, or any hardware... But if there is hardware in the works I expect something like a gaming tablet which runs apps and steam and all that. I would even support that idea.
ยจ

It looks like they are developing new hardware...Mabye u have true with that tablet...

Offline Tad

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2015, 08:35:24 am »
...is it wrong that every time someone mentions SEGA are now predominantly a mobile company I cringe?

Offline Ri$k

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 08:38:53 am »
...is it wrong that every time someone mentions SEGA are now predominantly a mobile company I cringe?

Nope, I hate new Crazy... And they are Arcade company...N.1 in Arcade Machines.