Author Topic: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams  (Read 195933 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams
« Reply #840 on: December 30, 2022, 08:03:15 am »
Yeah, thankfully they know how big this project was and added more people into animation team ... unlike Isekai Ojisan whose ex director refuse to add more people.
Well Megaman: FUlly Charged didn't do well because it was a weak adaption of the games while Sonic Prime obviously has more quality to it. I find Isekai Ojisan fine as it is save for the annoying hiatus which I hope won't lead to the shows cancellation.
SEGA probably won't but Kadokawa could.
Would Isekai Ojisan have to be aired on another channel if that's so?

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #841 on: December 31, 2022, 02:14:06 am »

Offline Berto

« Reply #842 on: December 31, 2022, 02:21:28 am »
Well Megaman: FUlly Charged didn't do well because it was a weak adaption of the games while Sonic Prime obviously has more quality to it. I find Isekai Ojisan fine as it is save for the annoying hiatus which I hope won't lead to the shows cancellation.Would Isekai Ojisan have to be aired on another channel if that's so?

Kadokawa is the publisher, not the channel.
The six Japanese channels (AT-X, BS11, Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, TV Aichi, and Sun TV) had noproblem with the delay.
On the other the (only one) international channel (Netflix) isn't happy with it.
The anime stopped at episode seven at their channel and refuse to put the rest od the episodes until all season 1 episodes are finished.

Offline Berto

« Reply #843 on: December 31, 2022, 03:41:00 am »
SEGA 2022 | Year in Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Y7pKVs2_A

Welcome to our SEGA 2022 Year in Review!
This is just some of what we've done this year... our games launched, games on new platforms, and so much coming soon.
Thank you for being there with us! 💙
See you in 2023 🎉

All SEGA games released in 2022 : http://segabits.com/forums/index.php?topic=4615.0

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #844 on: December 31, 2022, 10:52:34 am »
Kadokawa is the publisher, not the channel.
The six Japanese channels (AT-X, BS11, Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, TV Aichi, and Sun TV) had noproblem with the delay.
On the other the (only one) international channel (Netflix) isn't happy with it.
The anime stopped at episode seven at their channel and refuse to put the rest od the episodes until all season 1 episodes are finished.

It rightly so annoying. I'm invested in this story and enjoy all the Sega references only to go on hiatus like that.

Offline Berto

« Reply #845 on: January 01, 2023, 12:47:46 am »
It rightly so annoying. I'm invested in this story and enjoy all the Sega references only to go on hiatus like that.

That's what we got from a new studio which only has few people.
The Studio only has four staffs working on this anime and some of the works were outsourced to China (which got lockdown again when corona virus strikes again)

Offline Berto

« Reply #846 on: January 01, 2023, 12:48:35 am »
Top 10 Non-Sequel Anime of Week 12 | Fall 2022 🍂

BLUE LOCK is the best ranked non-sequel anime of the final week, with The Eminence in Shadow and Chainsaw Man behind it.

Full results: https://acani.me/fall22-w12

Offline Berto

« Reply #847 on: January 01, 2023, 12:59:15 am »
Isekai Ojisan is still considered to be an S-tier on this season despite the delay!

Link : https://animecorner.me/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #848 on: January 01, 2023, 06:08:04 am »
That's what we got from a new studio which only has few people.
The Studio only has four staffs working on this anime and some of the works were outsourced to China (which got lockdown again when corona virus strikes again)
Studio's really got to stop outsourcing to China, it's becoming a bit of a problem. Especially when projects have to bend over to China's expectations in order to get work done.

Offline Berto

« Reply #849 on: January 01, 2023, 09:05:46 pm »
Studio's really got to stop outsourcing to China, it's becoming a bit of a problem. Especially when projects have to bend over to China's expectations in order to get work done.

They are the cheapest option and usually  the fastest option.
The fastest was at least until corona strikes ... but stiil the cheapest.
Almost everything's made in China.

Offline Berto

« Reply #850 on: January 02, 2023, 12:30:05 am »
Top 10 Non-Sequel Anime of the Season | Fall 2022 🍂
September 30 - December 29

BLUE LOCK was the best ranked new anime this season, followed by Chainsaw Man and BOCCHI THE ROCK!

Full results: https://acani.me/aots-fall22

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #851 on: January 03, 2023, 07:09:29 am »
They are the cheapest option and usually  the fastest option.
The fastest was at least until corona strikes ... but stiil the cheapest.
Almost everything's made in China.

Yeah but isn't that giving China too much authoritative over western entertainment?

Offline Berto

« Reply #852 on: January 04, 2023, 08:11:31 pm »
Yeah but isn't that giving China too much authoritative over western entertainment?

Money talks.
Especially during the pandemic, how efficient a company became at doing the things they need to survive is vital.
Cutting cost by outsourcing some works to China contributes a lot to the the effiency of the company.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #853 on: January 05, 2023, 07:02:39 am »
Money talks.
Especially during the pandemic, how efficient a company became at doing the things they need to survive is vital.
Cutting cost by outsourcing some works to China contributes a lot to the the effiency of the company.
Well, I hope studio industries stabalize more over time. That or COVID the next boogaloo will be released this year.

Offline Berto

« Reply #854 on: January 05, 2023, 08:24:20 pm »
Well, I hope studio industries stabalize more over time. That or COVID the next boogaloo will be released this year.

About that ... https://news.sky.com/story/new-covid-variant-could-be-the-one-to-watch-out-for-in-2023-after-surge-in-cases-expert-warns-12778334