Author Topic: Sega f*cking up  (Read 8013 times)

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Re: Sega f*cking up
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 06:11:41 am »
Looking like a game that is so full of potential and doin well, I think they fucked up real bad with this

*deep sigh
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 07:37:29 am by CrazyTails »

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 06:17:31 am »
This should be the cover: http://andriasang.com/comyrz/23hw0.jpg

But seriously, I think it would be cooler to have the logo huge centered on front, and then some complicated mech behind, with some motion blur. Then again I suck at art lol
SEG4GES

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 07:44:19 am »
Why is everyone getting into a tizzle about the artwork? It isn't new what Sega is doing,remember half of the genesis coverart paled in comparison compared to their japanese counterparts and in some cases looked downright ugly. I think is was us brits that mixed up the art work by using both japanese and american art covers for certain games but the americas have usually opted to do their own. Like i said this isn't a new thing so i can't see why there's a big fuss about it.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 07:47:40 am »
In most cases SEGA doesn't help it's self , but this time it SEGA were in the right . About Sonic fan-remakes have any of them actually finished product's?.
I think the big difference with Street Of Rage remake was that it was a rather good remake and a finished product with all the games , where most of the Sonic stuff seems to be the odd level here and there and tech demo's

Yeah but there are some finished ones out there which haven't been touched, even if that was the case i don't think any company would want their prized IP getting that treatment be it a good or poor one. Sega always been relaxed on this kind of thing so it can't be just down to the fact that SOR was a good fangame.