Author Topic: E3 2015  (Read 137610 times)

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Re: E3 2015
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2015, 12:44:12 pm »
Yo Kingdom Hearts 3.......

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2015, 12:47:25 pm »
Game where you play as a woman who has a demonic penis and a vagina.

That crazy bro.

I want to play this game.

Offline Trippled

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2015, 12:52:12 pm »
Still looks like Starfox 64 will continue to be the best Stargox game :/ Lots of emphasis on all-range (least fav part of Starfox) and that two-screen controls look akward. And Nintendo needs help from Platinum - argh Nintendo EAD house is slow as always...

The rest was like a typical direct.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2015, 12:54:29 pm »
Oh yeah Street Fighter V.

Cammy got bigger boobs, but I don't like her and she looks boring.

Birdie got fat, which I don't like. He still has his chains, which I do like. Moveset looks similar to Alpha series, but has some important differences. His old super is much much better than his new one, Capcom supers now are fucking shit. Jumping rope with the opponent is not nearly as cool as his Murderer Chain was.
His victory pose is fucking dumb too.

Basically this game is fucking dumb looking because Capcom are fucking dumb. But I'll still probably try it because I really like Birdie despite their best efforts. He has some Ghost Rider looking chain throws which is a really cool addition at least.

I'll probably play this game for about a week before dumping it and going back to KoF98 and VF. Maybe I'll stick with it longer, try and convert me Capcom!

http://shoryuken.com/2015/06/15/going-hands-on-with-street-fighter-v-cammy-and-birdie-conduct-their-very-own-british-invasion/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9abLlPmp0

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2015, 01:00:18 pm »
Still looks like Starfox 64 will continue to be the best Stargox game :/ Lots of emphasis on all-range (least fav part of Starfox) and that two-screen controls look akward. And Nintendo needs help from Platinum - argh Nintendo EAD house is slow as always...

The rest was like a typical direct.

Wow you really managed to turn the fact that Platinum is working on the new starfox into a bad sounding thing. 

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2015, 01:09:13 pm »
Wow you really managed to turn the fact that Platinum is working on the new starfox into a bad sounding thing. 

Platinum aren't linked with Sega so we have to hate them now.

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2015, 01:13:08 pm »
What the fuck is Nier?
From what I watched with him. It looked like a challenging Action RPG akin to the darksiders games. But with a very strong setting and story.

Offline Trippled

« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2015, 01:13:40 pm »
Platinum aren't linked with Sega so we have to hate them now.

Nah I'm crappin on Ninty.

Also Square Enix got a nice thing going, if Sega pulled their head out of their ass they could deliver something equally - putting Relic, CA, Atlus and Sega stuff together.

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2015, 01:15:14 pm »
Wow, think Nintendo hit a new low today. That was absolutely shambolic.

Starfox looked bland and full of waggle crap, Xenoblade has quite literally been in development the entire life span of the console now and to me, it seems Zelda has been pushed into the NX that they'll be showcasing next E3.

And just to add insult to injury, Nintendo disgustingly tried to get us to buy tat throughout the direct.

*slow clap*

I'm done with you Nintendo.

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2015, 01:23:34 pm »
Wow, think Nintendo hit a new low today. That was absolutely shambolic.

Starfox looked bland and full of waggle crap, Xenoblade has quite literally been in development the entire life span of the console now and to me, it seems Zelda has been pushed into the NX that they'll be showcasing next E3.

And just to add insult to injury, Nintendo disgustingly tried to get us to buy tat throughout the direct.

*slow clap*

I'm done with you Nintendo.
Yeah I think its the first time I can stand behind the people who say that Iwata should step down. The reason I say this is because while he's good with nurturing talent and hiring the right people, he is a terrible observer and decision maker.

What went wrong here is the exact same reason why nintendo screwed themselves when the Wii was a succes. They saw its succes, and then only saw the dollars. And you could taste the hunger for money in every part of their conferences in the late years of the wii when they came with the aim towards casuals.

Now the same thing is happening with amiibo. They have become a succes, and the spit is dripping from their tongues to exploit the consumers with the amiibo rage.

I think Nintendo and the bad leadership right now with Iwata, doesnt understand that doing business that way isnt just wrong, but people arent fucking retarted. People can see through your hungry eyes and they will stop liking you. Iwata needs to be replaced ASAP. Otherwise gaming is done for Nintendo

Offline Moody

• Total Meseta: 9
« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2015, 01:40:52 pm »
Well, E3's not over yet, folks! There's still the PC showcase later tonight at 8pm EDT, so if you're a PC fan, you may want to tune in.

For everyone else, this has been an extremely exciting E3, like holy FUCK.

Fallout 4 looks amazing, DOOM looks really good, Sony made so many dreams come true, Rare is back in the saddle, Mother 1 has come to the west, Metroid is dead, Shenmue 3 is real, and EA fucked up all over again.

Here's hoping for an even better 2016!

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2015, 01:53:14 pm »
Total War: Warhammer at the PC conference, that should be good!

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2015, 01:56:32 pm »
Nintendo's Conference - Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2015, 02:34:07 pm »
Also Square Enix got a nice thing going, if Sega pulled their head out of their ass they could deliver something equally - putting Relic, CA, Atlus and Sega stuff together.

It's worth noting though Square Enix was a trainwreck before last year, it wasn't a quick process but a gradual one that got them to where they were. SEGA was always ahead of them last generation and now the roles are kind of reversed.

(Should also point out the restructuring in America is probably why they're a no show at E3 this year despite having a decent lineup)

I think Nintendo and the bad leadership right now with Iwata, doesnt understand that doing business that way isnt just wrong, but people arent fucking retarted. People can see through your hungry eyes and they will stop liking you. Iwata needs to be replaced ASAP. Otherwise gaming is done for Nintendo

Morals and ethics do not make a great business.

If it did SEGA would be the top developer in the world and Electronic Arts would be close to bankruptcy.

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2015, 02:38:08 pm »
I don't follow the line of thought that just because Nintendo had a terrible conference with not much to show somehow means they're greedy bastards.  They didn't announce too much amiibo related stuff, just hinted that more was coming.