Author Topic: Sanic Souls  (Read 3469 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Sanic Souls
« on: June 10, 2014, 03:23:37 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVXjBSS8bw

This probably isn't worthy of a thread, but figure it's better than posting it where actual discussion might be taking place.

Someone created Sonic in Dark Souls 2 and recreates speed boosting with the binocular-boost glitch.
Hilarity ensues.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
Re: Sanic Souls
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 07:36:32 am »
Best Sawnick gayme since 20 years.

SONIKKU IS BACK!!!!!!

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 03:38:26 pm »
WAY PAST COOL
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 06:19:14 pm »
And that is why I do not like PC games, for starters

Offline TimmiT

• Total Meseta: 8
    • Sonic Retro
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 05:49:49 pm »
And that is why I do not like PC games, for starters
I don't like having games with options either.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 08:48:40 pm »
Not options, but when people do things like that to a game, and makes it seem like oh wow. When Tomb Raider was released, they had an Lara Boob mod, that you could use with a memory card, and some code thing, otherwise with the PC, the moment you open it to modding, you create an entirely new game itself. If somebody had actually made this, instead of joking around with the files of another game, it would make sense.

This also proves why Halloween Zone/Pumpkin Hill Zone is a terrible match up for all the Sonic Characters. Speaking of which Knuckles versus Ghost.......right that is not just some Jamaican dude, who keeps saying mon, and wears one of those country hats, and gets chased around by a giant person dressed in a wizrob costume.....ha ha. I never really like Pumpkin Hill Zone or the Dark World/Evil Choa Garden. They did not really match in my opinion.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 11:27:27 am »
You realise that nothing in that video is 'Modded' but all done with in-game tools right?
I mean apart from the music and cartoon visuals, that's all just someone creating a character with blue skin and abusing a glitch that is in both console and PC version where you run super fast when using the Binoculars in a certain way.

Also, you never have to use those mods you describe if you don't want to. Sometimes mods significantly improve a PC game too, like every Total War game since Rome.