Author Topic: The Cave  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
The Cave
« on: January 23, 2013, 05:05:30 pm »
Anybody try the Cave yet?

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: The Cave
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:48:13 pm »
I just saw this in the Steam store, anyone playing it? I might pick it up soon to give it a play, Double Fine hasn't let me down yet.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 04:48:48 pm »
gonna go play this later today, bought it on PSN on Tuesday but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 04:55:49 pm »
The cave is a great game and it seems to be doing really really well on steam as far i noticed.

Anyway the way i would describe the game is an adventure 2d game. There's a lot more puzzling involved using the 3 characters you have compared to defeating enemies etc. There's items u can pick up, only 1 item per character, and u have to figure out how to get them, where to use em, and sometimes having to think a lot in using the 3 characters.

It doesn't really matter which 3 characters you use. The special moves they have are really just there to give little incentive for each character. But overal i think one playthrough with "your" 3 most apealing characters should be enough... well unless there's something i dont know about yet.

Anyway to answer the OP in short. Great adventure 2d game with very good humor

Offline Shigs

• Total Meseta: 5
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 11:28:25 pm »
#1 Game on Wii U E-Shop right now. Very fun and has a classic "Maniac Mansion" vibe to it.
Grammar Expert Plus

Offline JetSetRadioForever

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 05:28:18 am »
I've played through it twice on Steam with different characters and overall loved the game. Not super difficult puzzles but may bend your brain for a few minutes. I don't know I'll play it enough to cover all the variations of characters but I'll probably come back to it at some point. Double Fine always does good.