Author Topic: What are you playing, stupid?  (Read 723398 times)

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
Re: What are you playing, stupid?
« Reply #2160 on: September 05, 2013, 01:01:30 pm »
I started this on my Saturn emulator, I need to get back to it though. When I was younger I was like "I'll purchase it someday", then I was like, fuck that noise. Not gonna happen with those eBay prices.

Ah cool.

I would have done that, but my Netbook wouldn't handle it!!!

I got a good deal, it was £90 (which I guess is around $150???), but I had an order cancelled since it was a whole year away, so I got it down to £65.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2161 on: September 11, 2013, 01:11:05 pm »
Just more Hotline Miami...

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #2162 on: September 13, 2013, 08:53:33 am »
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

This is the most annoying M&L RPG yet! I don't like being told how I can equip badges, three times in a row. ~_~

Offline tarpmortar

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #2163 on: September 13, 2013, 04:52:47 pm »
Fez from Humble Bundle mostly, with a side of Nights into Dreams HD. I pretty much quit DoW1, I cannot recommend this game at all. Way TOO dated. Just go play Company of Heroes 1 or 2.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #2164 on: September 16, 2013, 10:59:54 am »
I just finished Dead Space 2 over the weekend. Great game overall, really enjoyed it and the ending was pretty crazy. Can't wait to start DS3, i hear the co-op factor makes it worse, but i'm sure it's not as bad as RE5.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #2165 on: September 16, 2013, 12:16:53 pm »
I've mostly been playing Pokemon Black Version 2 a lot.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #2166 on: September 16, 2013, 12:25:33 pm »
Playing Castlevania: Order of ecclesia right now. Am a big castlevania fan and seems like this may end up being the best one.

Also playing shinobi for the 3ds again. The game is really hard so after I got more 3ds games I kind of forgot about it, but recently picked it up again. You know, it's actually not that bad. I'd even say its really good. It just misses the charm of the originals. The visuals are average while the ones from the originals are still great today. The music is terribly average though
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:27:57 pm by CrazyTails »

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #2167 on: September 16, 2013, 09:52:47 pm »
Puppeteer, played it a bit earlier today, game starts off slow, but it gets interesting soon as you get the scissors. Really awesome art style and production values.

Offline puyopuyoman

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #2168 on: September 18, 2013, 01:57:38 am »
Currently, I've been playing a lot of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy again, which really makes me want to go back and replay Rhythm Thief for the 3rd or 4th time. With that, Dream Team and new game plus on SMT4 my 3DS is defiantly seeing a lot of use at the moment.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2169 on: September 23, 2013, 06:14:52 pm »
Well...

I finished Dead or Alive 5's Story Mode. Utterly incompreensible, but I do beleive something like this could work for Virtua Fighter.

I've also finished all the Regular Raid Mode Missions. Now slowly working my way towards the Trenchs, which are the same Raid Mode Missions, but Hard Mode.

Easier to level up, it seems. I am talking Resident Evil: Revelations, of course.

What else? Well, I finally beat that Chest Mission in Rayman Origins. Got the last tooth and now I've unlocked the real super-hard-one-hit-and-your-dead stage, I've already Youtubed that crap... And no I am not doing that, there's not enough linden tea in the world to calm me down after the amount of stress I could indure with that stage.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #2170 on: October 02, 2013, 09:13:33 am »
I've already Youtubed that crap... And no I am not doing that, there's not enough linden tea in the world to calm me down after the amount of stress I could indure with that stage.

I tried it about 10 times and went "Fuck this".

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
« Reply #2171 on: October 02, 2013, 03:14:48 pm »
Playing Animaniacs for Genesis. Fun, addicting, frustrating, fantastic visuals with fluid animation, great music and solid controls.
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2172 on: October 02, 2013, 03:27:53 pm »
I've been playing a lot of Sonic Generations lately.

I want to get all the Red Rings and the last stage I have left is... Planet Wisp on Act 2... Which is hard. That stage is massive and timing is everything!

I also got all the achievements for THofD: Overkill on Android. And I still can't beat the final boss in Infinite Dunamis... Thank you for reminding me what a cheap final boss is, Kemco.

And a bit of Hotline Miami last night.

Offline nuckles87

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #2173 on: October 02, 2013, 04:52:56 pm »
I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles. I will BEAT IT this time!

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2174 on: October 06, 2013, 04:33:04 pm »
Well, I gots Agarest: Generations of War and FF VII on my PC, but I don't feel like playing them.

I've also finally beaten the big boss in Infinite Dunamis on Android. I hate doing this but by setting the game difficulty on Easy was the only reasonable way to end this once and for all. I mean, level-grinding is all fun and games but for Pete's sake that Boss was ubber-cheap.

On Easy it wasn't exactly a walk in the park, mind you. It still took me about 30 minutes to finish him off. Turns out there's still plenty of game left. Quite an achievement for a Genesis-esque RPG title.

And I've replaying Sonic Generations, all I got left is to find those last Red Ring Stars in Planet Wisp Act 2. I've only gotten one! And Resident Evil: Revelations's Raid Mode.