Author Topic: More proof that Sonic is in the closet?  (Read 10635 times)

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
Re: More proof that Sonic is in the closet?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 02:22:05 pm »
Quote from: "fluffymoochicken"
Everything in the cartoons had to be approved by Sega... Even the comics have to be approved and if I'm not mistaken hes had a couple of female love interests in the comic.
Nope, the SatAM comic and the Archie comic series essentially did not happen in relation to the real video games.

It is SEGA's IP, they have to approve EVERYTHING that happens before it does. Quit hatin'.

When you consider what they have done, one has to think what they said no to.

Straight men go gay for Tails? Interesting. =)

He meant that almost every guy ever rather hang out with their best friend before any random girl. Which is true.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline fluffymoochicken

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 02:25:33 pm »
Quote from: "Waffle"
Keep in mind that AAUK influences how Sonic is presented to the online community.
As long as you mention it, who is this "AAUK" person and why do people reference him like this?

I'm seriously not in the know, so I'd appreciate it if someone filled me in on the details about him.

He meant that almost every guy ever rather hang out with their best friend before any random girl. Which is true.
When I said that Sonic "prefers the company of Tails", I didn't mean just hanging out. =)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 02:26:08 pm »
Nope, the SatAM comic and the Archie comic series essentially did not happen in relation to the real video games.
I read an interview where they mentioned that they have to send the plot of each comic to Sega before they are published. So while it isn't cannon it's the closest thing to any cannon hints at a sexual preference...

I'm sure if there was suddenly a comic or cartoon approved where he WAS gay you'd be all over it like it was science fact.

Honestly I think Snaus hit it on the head... Why do fangirls and gays have to try and put some kind of sexual shit to everything and ruin it? It's a cartoon...

Straight men go gay for Tails? Interesting. =)
You've got to be a pretty filthy low life peice of shit if you go 'gay' or even 'straight' for what is supposed to be a child, cartoon fox...
Made by SEGA

Offline fluffymoochicken

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 02:34:15 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"
So while it isn't cannon it's the closest thing to any cannon hints at a sexual preference...
Ah, so you acknowledge that it isn't canonical. That's good. ^_^

But the real canon does subtly hint at there being something more between Sonic and Tails...

Oh yeah, and then there's this, straight from Sega of Japan themselves. <3

You've got to be a pretty filthy low life peice of shit if you go 'gay' or even 'straight' for what is supposed to be a child, cartoon fox...
Hey, it was your words and not mine. =P

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 02:39:22 pm »
Sonic X was developed by SEGA of Japan's animation studio, therefore, that is canon if a keychain can be considered canon.

In which case Sonic has feelings for Amy and Tails is/was dating a plant.

Offline fluffymoochicken

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 02:43:50 pm »
Nope, Sonic X is as non-canonical as the American SatAM.

However, here's a real song that was featured in a Sonic game... ^__^

[youtube:h16drazz]TMR9UE-hPdI[/youtube:h16drazz]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:45:46 pm by fluffymoochicken »

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 02:44:47 pm »
Quote from: "Aki-at"
Sonic X was developed by SEGA of Japan's animation studio, therefore, that is canon if a keychain can be considered canon.

In which case Sonic has feelings for Amy and Tails is/was dating a plant.
HEY! Do not make fun of Cosmo the Cactus you filthy low life piece of shit.

Sonic X is the definitive expression of Sonic Maurice Oligovie the Hedgehog.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 02:52:22 pm »
No, that was not my point, my point was if you were going to use a keychain as evidence, than anyone can use any Sonic spinoff as evidence. Especially one made by SEGA of Japan.

There is also the fact the Sonic canon makes no sense at all. Considering the American canon was first, it is the true canon.

Quote from: "Waffle"
HEY! Do not make fun of Cosmo the Cactus you filthy low life piece of shit.

Sonic X is the definitive expression of Sonic Maurice Oligovie the Hedgehog.

WTF iz up wid u? Evey1 nos GLORIOUS NIPPON version is da bezt all da guud stuf cums from thar.

Offline Sega Uranus

• The SEGA Source
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 03:05:51 pm »
The heart keychain in question is supposed to represent friendship. In Japan, hearts are used for friendship, unless you want to think Kazuma wants to have sex with Haruka because of the hearts?

However, here's a real song that was featured in a Sonic game... ^__^

[youtube:31cmctlw]TMR9UE-hPdI[/youtube:31cmctlw]

The lyrics were not used in the game, NON-CANNONBALL. Dreams Come True was picked because most of their songs (All?) are love related, and Sonic was originally supposed to be with Madonna. The deal with Dreams Come True was already signed, they started making songs for the games before Tails was even thought up, unless you want to think they were aimed towards Robotnik?

The first time the lyrics were used was with Elise, Sonic never ran from her, he only runs from Amy because she is annoying and wants to force marriage upon him, this is a common gag seen in animation. It has nothing to do with suddenly wanting to have sex with your best friend.

Notice how he actually always comes running to save Amy in the games? He never helped Tails in most of them, in Sonic Unleashed he was actually shy around Amy when he was a werehog because he did not want her to see him, he did not care what Tails thought of him.

Sonic also got along really well with Rouge in Sonic Battle, and he seems to be really good friends with Cream too.

Also he is a cartoon character and you are a gross fuck.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 03:49:44 pm »
Talk about grasping at straws, fuzzy.

It's pretty obvious that both Sonic and Tails are into females and not sucking on buttholes.

Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 04:50:34 pm »
Ya'll fools postin' in a troll thread.

Anyway the only REAL Canon is:
[youtube:7ku83l5m]wFB6FfaNQ40[/youtube:7ku83l5m]

Offline Sega Uranus

• The SEGA Source
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 05:11:50 pm »
Yu Suzuki has said that OutRun was first inspired by Cannon Ball Run. Now THAT is a fun fact!

But as you all could guess, Canon Ball Run was actually all about gay hate at the time with the mustache being the most obvious clue. With Farrah Fawcett being the most desired woman in America at the time you could tell that they actually meant that the most desired sex was gay (because I say so, and my opinion is fact), so that this would mean that the most desired woman is actually a coveup for being gay.

Of course the Ferrari is a reference to a big erect Native American penis. On average, erect Native American dicks weigh about a pound, which is an obvious reference to Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice", in which a debtor must pay a pound of flesh. The term "Being pounded" was coined by homosexual men in the back of a truck stop in the same state in America that Cannon Ball Run was filmed in.

So this proves that Cannon Ball Run is a magnificent piece of raging homosexual art, and not a fucking shitty movie that no one cares about anymore.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 05:16:01 pm »
And on that bomb shell... This stupid thread has run its course.
Bottom line, both Sonic and Tails actually hate homosexuals and think this thread is completely gay.

Locked.
Made by SEGA