Author Topic: I want... (PSO related)  (Read 6725 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: I want... (PSO related)
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 07:09:29 pm »
More combos? What for? This is an RPG, not Bayonetta.

More cool boss battles! Hell yeah.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
SEG4GES

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 08:41:55 am »
Quote from: "Sega Uranus"
Quote from: "Sharky"
Quote from: "MadeManG74"
Only problem I can think of is that Lag could completely ruin something like that. Could you imagine playing bayonetta with a half-second of lag even?

Not sure how it would work in an MMORPG, are there any that have combat like that?

PSU has some pretty demanding real time combat, if you have a good connection it works fine... What I'm really asking for is just a more demanding button input because bashing 1 or 2 buttons over and over again becomes a bit mind numbing after a while.

Oh and Suzuki Yu, I would also love an open world setting to explore AS WELL AS the team based dungeon set up they have right now.

Sorry, but I thought Bayonetta had two main attack buttons as well?

I'm sure George is right and you are just trying to be difficult like always, but for the sake of making sure you aren’t just a moron I'll explain.

While they both only have 2 or 3 main attack buttons, Bayonetta has combo inputs that challenge you to not play so monotonously, you can create chains of combos in Bayonetta by using the analog stick, jump, triggers ect... While PSU/O you only use those two attack buttons which becomes very boring after a few weeks of play.

Basically I want more involved combat.

Also this habbit of pretending you don't understand what people are saying just so you can be 'the devils advocate' or in otherwords just an annoying prick is a trend that really needs to stop on these forums... Let that stupid shit die with Kogen... thanks.
Made by SEGA

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 10:05:34 am »
I'm sure George is right and you are just trying to be difficult like always, but for the sake of making sure you aren’t just a moron I'll explain.

While they both only have 2 or 3 main attack buttons, Bayonetta has combo inputs that challenge you to not play so monotonously, you can create chains of combos in Bayonetta by using the analog stick, jump, triggers ect... While PSU/O you only use those two attack buttons which becomes very boring after a few weeks of play.

Basically I want more involved combat.

Also this habbit of pretending you don't understand what people are saying just so you can be 'the devils advocate' or in otherwords just an annoying prick is a trend that really needs to stop on these forums... Let that stupid shit die with Kogen... thanks.

I just said it because Bayonetta is largely played with two buttons and you did not really point out what you meant originally too well I thought. Even now when you mentioned some of the combat techniques you did not really point out that they are largely used for places outside of combat. The example you mentioned out now was pretty good, but it was sandwiched between two mean-spirited paragraphs. But good to know that you and George had to react in the way you did instead of just making an average response. I know that if anyone else here were to say what I did you would have just made a normal direct response and not feel the need to think I was just making a post to be an asshole. I think the concept of PSO with a Bayonetta-like battle system is interesting (maybe not the best, but I would play it), so I was just curious as to what you meant, I wanted more detail is all.

I said George should stop whining because he always says it to others, especially when it makes no sense.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 10:28:28 am »
Only because I know you can take it Sanus.
Made by SEGA

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 10:32:36 am »
Only because I know you can take it Sanus.

Every time you tell me I am mean or being a moron I die a little inside.

[spoiler:2lvsnc17]Nah, s'all cool[/spoiler:2lvsnc17]