Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155301 times)

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3330 on: July 15, 2013, 09:00:20 pm »
Jesus, I always get fucked over when I go camping. I'm the only one that packs blankets and stuff and no one packs nothing. So I end up giving people blankets and freezing my ass off.

:(

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3331 on: July 16, 2013, 06:04:02 am »
Another job interview tommorrow. Time to put my game face on!

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3332 on: July 16, 2013, 08:58:06 am »
Jesus, I always get fucked over when I go camping. I'm the only one that packs blankets and stuff and no one packs nothing. So I end up giving people blankets and freezing my ass off.

:(

That's pretty nice of you, but it's no good if you're the one freezing. I hope i dont sound.... pessimistic or whatever the word is, but people will keep taking advantage of you if you don't put your foot down and start telling them to bring their own stuff, make them freeze for the night if they forget.

i know that sounds mean, but you're freezing off the night for them, so if you can survive it then they can too.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3333 on: July 18, 2013, 02:22:45 am »
Jesus, them spambots are going on a rampage!

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3334 on: July 19, 2013, 04:41:55 am »
Why is the UK so hot? ;~;
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3335 on: July 20, 2013, 03:07:39 am »
Slept 7 hours today, feel like a million bucks.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3336 on: July 20, 2013, 07:18:16 am »
Why is the UK so hot? ;~;

You think the UK is hot? Come to Philly. Nearly 100 all week with 80% humidity or more! :P

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3337 on: July 20, 2013, 09:07:49 am »
Or Texas from what I hear.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3338 on: July 21, 2013, 01:11:47 pm »
Death Valley is the best

if you want extreme heat go spend a day in that desert, its located near california and nevada i believe.

Anyways, feeling OK today aside from a headache I have. Getting things done.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3339 on: July 21, 2013, 06:31:39 pm »
2 things that I want to get out of my chest...

Number 1: F*** the SMI Grabber, I've tried every possible combination of wires and nothing seems to work properly.

Number 2: I've been fiddling around with the infamous AV2HDMI converter box for a while and have reached the following conclusion - it was made for older consoles. I've tested out this box with a PS2, Dreamcast and Gamecube at 4:3 settings and it looks really good.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #3340 on: July 21, 2013, 07:42:02 pm »
I just realised that by the end of next year, Hugh Jackman would have played Wolverine in 7 different films.

Great dedication for the role from him unlike most actors who want to bail out after only a few films and still mixing it in with some great work in between (Les Misérables and The Prestige being the notable ones)

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3341 on: July 22, 2013, 05:51:36 am »
You think the UK is hot? Come to Philly. Nearly 100 all week with 80% humidity or more! :P

Manchester was apparently the hottest region last Friday (which is odd since London I would have thought of as hotter), and I couldn't even bare 28 Celsius (81 F)!!! I can't bare heat...which is why I dread to think what I'd be like in America.

Also I sleep in a loft (which you guys call an Attic), which makes it a Sauna. ;~;

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3342 on: July 22, 2013, 01:15:20 pm »
Manchester was apparently the hottest region last Friday (which is odd since London I would have thought of as hotter), and I couldn't even bare 28 Celsius (81 F)!!! I can't bare heat...which is why I dread to think what I'd be like in America.

Also I sleep in a loft (which you guys call an Attic), which makes it a Sauna. ;~;

i sleep in the same kind of area too

so i feel your pain, but there is solutions

open a window, put a fan infront of the window, if that fan doesnt hit you, get another fan and position it somewhere so it hits you, and that will keep some airflow going. Not ideal like AC or anything, but its better then nothing.

Also, lights create heat, so if you leave any lights on during the day, turn them off and just have a small light on instead

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3343 on: July 23, 2013, 06:30:19 am »
i sleep in the same kind of area too

so i feel your pain, but there is solutions

open a window, put a fan infront of the window, if that fan doesnt hit you, get another fan and position it somewhere so it hits you, and that will keep some airflow going. Not ideal like AC or anything, but its better then nothing.

Also, lights create heat, so if you leave any lights on during the day, turn them off and just have a small light on instead

Thanks for the advice, although I don't usually leave lights on in the daytime (that'd be a waste of power!), but the TV can get really hot when I use that for long periods.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3344 on: July 23, 2013, 05:00:18 pm »
Varying degrees of sleep lately...