Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155305 times)

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3405 on: August 27, 2013, 07:40:17 am »
Serious? Recently it seems they are just trying to make people forget that chaos even exist.

SEGA should totally release a Chao app for the next Sonic game. Have it be an iOS title with Xbox accessibility (I know this is possible, as Wordament is an app that allows you to play a game that is linked to your Xbox Live account). Could probably do the same with Playstation. 

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #3406 on: August 27, 2013, 08:51:10 am »
Creepy Gif

Moly Holy Max, what is it with you and creepy pictures?

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #3407 on: August 27, 2013, 10:31:25 am »
Wow 9 months. It seems you got the hang of it if you're able to go on and off like that :P?

Yeah, it's one of those things that i can't shake. I don't ever feel like i can't just drop it when i do start smoking. When i start smoking a pack a day, i'll know it's become a problem, haha.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3408 on: August 28, 2013, 06:48:27 am »
Why wasn't I told before of the Awesome-ness that is The Regular Show!?

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #3409 on: August 28, 2013, 08:34:05 am »
You just got into it?

It's been my favourite animated televised show currently airing along with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #3410 on: August 28, 2013, 02:03:53 pm »
Yeah, it's one of those things that i can't shake. I don't ever feel like i can't just drop it when i do start smoking. When i start smoking a pack a day, i'll know it's become a problem, haha.
Don't let it get to you :p. i know how it is. It's funny that there's some people who just can't quit. For me, after 7 years it really was never hard to just drop it. I quit when money was tight and priorities were aimed towards my hobby(gaming) lol. im greedy like that :p

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3411 on: August 28, 2013, 05:43:49 pm »
Don't let it get to you :p. i know how it is. It's funny that there's some people who just can't quit. For me, after 7 years it really was never hard to just drop it. I quit when money was tight and priorities were aimed towards my hobby(gaming) lol. im greedy like that :p

Fortunately for me i can afford smokes, gaming habit, and support my family. If i'm ever tight on money then yeah i'll consider dropping it for sure.

Current thought: 2DS is ugly as fuuuu

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3412 on: August 29, 2013, 03:28:39 am »
Current thought: 2DS is ugly as fuuuu

It's like Nintendo gave birth to some sick Frankenstein project.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3413 on: August 29, 2013, 07:02:45 am »
It's shocking at first, but pretty okay after a while.. A cheapo 3DS is fine.
SEG4GES

Offline Emmett The Crab

• Total Meseta: 24
  • Smotrenfu!
    • http://www.CliveBarkerCast.com
« Reply #3414 on: August 30, 2013, 02:11:33 am »
I've been considering the 3DS and the WiiU when I'm not broke.  The 2DS is a weird concept, when SEGA is making all these 3D retro games for it. 

Offline tarpmortar

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #3415 on: August 30, 2013, 05:40:47 am »
I was considering a 3DS because I wanted a mobile gaming solution, then I realized I should upgrade my laptop eventually. Decided to kill two birds with one stone, a Windows 8 Pro convertible. Have access to my giant Steam library and not have to build a new library of games like I would on 3DS? One gaming platform to satisfy every possible need?

Hell yes! I await the Dell XPS 11 with Intel Haswell, then once Dell does one of their nice sales I'd like to purchase one.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 05:44:00 am by TaroYamada »

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3416 on: August 30, 2013, 08:50:35 am »
I've been considering the 3DS and the WiiU when I'm not broke.  The 2DS is a weird concept, when SEGA is making all these 3D retro games for it. 

Oh yeah! Shit...how are you guys going to play SEGA 3D Classics on a 2DS? D:
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3417 on: August 30, 2013, 11:14:06 am »
Oh yeah! Shit...how are you guys going to play SEGA 3D Classics on a 2DS? D:

Well, at least the option to buy a 3DS is still there, 2DS is more of a kids handheld or cheaper alternative to people who don't care for 3D.

As much as i don't game on 3D, i do enjoy turning the 3D on every once in a while. The intro for KH3D was pretty sweet in 3D and MGS3D looks trippy in 3D as well.

Current thought: I used the word 3D 8 times in my post..

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3418 on: August 30, 2013, 12:12:15 pm »
I can't even see 3D graphics. So i don't know what all the fuss is about lol, wish i could, but i just cant. my eyes suck in that way. The 2DS looks like absolute junk though, lol, i'd never buy it

I was considering a 3DS because I wanted a mobile gaming solution, then I realized I should upgrade my laptop eventually. Decided to kill two birds with one stone, a Windows 8 Pro convertible. Have access to my giant Steam library and not have to build a new library of games like I would on 3DS? One gaming platform to satisfy every possible need?

Hell yes! I await the Dell XPS 11 with Intel Haswell, then once Dell does one of their nice sales I'd like to purchase one.

Looks nice. I dont know how much it costs, but I know Microsoft has been lowering the prices of the Surface Pro.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3419 on: August 30, 2013, 12:54:31 pm »
Ehh some games have noticeable and pretty impressive 3D while some don't, same goes with films.

Thinking about selling my Wii U Basic so i can buy a Wind Waker HD bundle. Not sure it's such a good idea though, considering PS4 is a few months away as well.