Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155327 times)

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3885 on: August 31, 2014, 11:25:23 pm »
I took my driving test this year and passed on a Manual first go. I'm European.
From what I hear, taking a test using Manual in the US is pointless anyway since there is no restriction from using Manual after passing in Automatic. Here if you pass in Automatic you cannot drive Manual.

Ive only once driven an Automatic and in my opinion it really takes the fun out of driving. Yes it is much easier when you are learning, but once you have got the hang of a Manual there is a certain thrill in the extra control. Slapping that gearstick around feels really satisfying.

Yeah, I passed in automatic when I was 18 and now drive a manual car, so you can do either. The only difference in licenses is you need to get a motorcycle license If you want to drive one here. I don't mind stick, but every once in a while I want to be lazy and drive auto.

Will - yeah, I sort of get why it doesn't work, but it sucks cause i definitely don't need 1tb on my Wii u. I never buy games in their e shop cause there's nothing of interest for me in there. On live; however, i buy a ton of games.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 10:10:27 am by pirovash88 »
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3886 on: September 01, 2014, 11:28:23 am »
Back in college. Might have to take out a loan because I want to take some extra curriculum at least for this term. Still not decided on term but otherwise. Computer programming, theater, or television. IDK because their are so many choices. I know their are more things I could be doing. Like Boating, Cartooning, animation, or even teaching. I just need a small job to feed my vet.
I keep hearing about bioligy. Eitherway I am taking one of those classes ( as it is forced on us ). In Bio I remember my teachers making vodka with the ingredients. Fun things to do. The best thing about college is realizing. Hey you never know.

Just bumpdated my little project ( website ) see all the sheer madness that flow from my hands. Tell me what you think about my "Affinity Sorrow" mock up. I had made it small to fit on a TV; but I just decided to recolor the original so people can see how huge it was originally. That was before they finished the game....are they still working on it????
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 02:56:05 pm by RegalSin »

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3887 on: September 02, 2014, 07:56:14 am »
Yep, studio apartments are complete bullsh*t. Rent for one of those is way too high.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3888 on: September 03, 2014, 12:40:08 pm »
Works continues to suck and i'm honestly sick of hearing about this Gamergate bs.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3889 on: September 04, 2014, 08:12:40 am »
SHAZAM!

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3890 on: September 05, 2014, 10:16:05 am »
Payday! Gonna pre-order NHL 15

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #3891 on: September 05, 2014, 01:09:13 pm »
So tempted to get a WiiU this weekend from Ninty Refurbished. Basically it's going to be a Platinum box, maybe with some other Ninty exclusives thrown in.

I can afford it, but I feel like I don't really NEED it. It'll be about $330 including everything to get the console + Mario Kart 8 and Wonderful 101. Not a bad deal but again... I'm just being stingy.

Not to mention I have so many games on PC I could be playing...

Maybe I'll just splurge...

Life is obviously good for me right now if this is what's occupying my mind.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3892 on: September 05, 2014, 02:30:22 pm »
Dude just hold out until the WiiU hits $50 dollars. Only reason to get one is for the online play via the "official Wii/WiiU method" or any DLC ( which I could assume could be saved or backed up ).

Also if you folks haven't seen it please checkout my artworks I uploaded. I am just coloring all my black and white ( maybe I will get around to some design work as well ). I will update it from time to time. Gotta get my portfollio up and running might update to day.

Anyhows...... back to college. Nothing but lame gay core classes. This means classes that have no forfillment but to take up space and fund the college. To make things worst I am not an honours ( however that is spelled ) student. So I can't take any of the auwsome classes like " Art of the world" Art of the current location" or "Art of the changing times". Or "Life and death".  More cores but they call them honors and I am too lazy to go to the department leader and change switch my class.
More crappy cores basically. A whole nest egg of cores. I have this one class in stage making that I enjoy. I am only sticking inside of it; for the fun of the hard labor. I get to ride the "Orchestra pit/decending elevator" however.

Speaking of my doctor hand writing ( chicken scratch ); I was in class and this girl needed notes. Since she can't speak the language. She took one look at my writing and turned away. If I have the energy I might just try to impress her with all the notes.

So basically it is core, writing talking, and more writing talking, with one Science ( which I do not need but because it is the new thing now; I have to take that no matter what.

So right now I am safe I guess. Because I am only taking core classes. So I have to find out if I can transfer with them to another college that suites my needs. However .................................................

So I checked out the anime/sci-fi club..........Boy that was a nightmare.

They practically took over the entire club area; leaving the other clubs to go inside. They rented out the table and have like four tv's in total. It is like my room but it is 10,000 Anime/Sci-fi stuff.

However most of the people are zoned out. They were playing this card game with "Space Police" type characters. Some sorta Japanese card game ( Basically MAgica the gathering/War of the gems but a bunch of Anime/Blue-Seed characters type thing ). I was talking to people here and their. One dude about girls, another about making games, of course a huge a percentile of them was CS majors.

Speaking of CS the college basically divided it into three portions.

Multimedia CS = Game design/Graphic design
CS = programming ( more math oriented )
Business CS = IT

However the program I signed up for also says IT in the Degree. So I guess it is okay??? I want over qualification. I know A++ ( Operating systems class?? ) is one of them, but either way I was hearing I would have to take Linear Algebra ( Or was it Linear Calculus as well as satistics ) at some point.

That is why CS major sucks. To make things even suckier. at Some point I have to take an WI class. AKA writing intensive. ZOMGSh...................................

To make things even more horrible or wonderful their is not too many classes I can choose from to filter the above classes. Meaning Next term ( Spring ). I migh have to deal with the horror of taking an ( Dear I say it....

Math course with Writing Intensive ( dum dahh dahhhhh )......

I am so scared.

To make things worst a person have to learn all these things by themselves. Meaning all they really preach is the lowest level of computing and programming. Everything else is up to the learner.
Eitherway on the outside I have to get my Apple/Windows Qualification. Again the plan is for me to be useful in an game company as well as be able to do IT work. Somebody has to pass away, and I want to be that person to take their jobs ( and live forever.....yahhh me!!!! ).

Sad part is that I took Chinese 1 and 2 already. So I can't take Japonese. However I am sure they have clubs and groups for that. Back then Chinese was super popular and stuff but now it is Japanese and even Korean. I wonder if they have any fukanese on campus. Their is Arabic, Bengali, and even Creal ( French dialect of Haiti ). I think.........yeahh

Try and find somebody to talk Chinese with.....................They seemed to be impress with me attempting to reading/writing Chinese for some reason. That was back at my old school ( says the girlie girl magic school bus ) when we had tons of Chinese types all over the place. I miss that Alienation.

So many confused yuppies and foreigners on campus. I wish I was a yuppie too. Instead I am like a vampire inside an orchid patch... I vant to suck the blood.....

Seriously if I won the lottery or some miracle ( like I marry a working woman who does not mind me being an house husband ). I would go back to school for animation right now.

I am real tired. Just got done tying loose ends. Gotta find the lease ( the thing you sign for your apartment ). I was also playing some basketball a bit. Shooting hoops. Since the weight gym was closed. Have not done in an long time.

Gotta go back on my Remon.. diet. Last time I went from like 220 to like 130. That was like one year or six months of that dieting. Keep trying to maintain it. Then I got locked inside of a room with a diabetic who keeps inviting me to eat.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3893 on: September 05, 2014, 05:22:55 pm »
Regalsin... What are you on, dude? Haha, you go on some gnarly rants.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3894 on: September 06, 2014, 06:13:55 pm »
Tweaked the typography on the forums a bit. was driving me nuts. Things should look a bit more pleasent now.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3895 on: September 06, 2014, 06:58:08 pm »
The type-logo in your sig is more better then the one on the title bar with the changing images.

Speaking of current thoughts. I really wish neo-feminist would stay the hell out of videogames. They are just a bunch of attention seeking college majors; who try to get as much attention so they can feel they are making a difference ( when it is negative ).

THERE IS NO REAL WORK GETTING DONE.

To make things worst the people who attempt to make any contact with these monsters are not college trained. Nore they are not taking their treat seriously. To make things worst people do not understand why the "womanists" ( who are composed of Lesbians as well ). The "others" never responds and if they do; they are lying.

It is like a person who

WHY I MENTION THIS. Between the big-lipped ( Meaning bruised lipped or runs one mouth the wrong way ) writer who apparently is seeking attention after writing negatively about the most greatest game since life. Their are sooo many people attacking or abusing the consumer-race of videogame players. They just want attention so much and it is negative attention never really giving or generating any information at all.

It is so depressing because if this was the east nobody would care at all about these things. I mean ZOMGSH this and that. It is stupid and a waste of time; when we could be creating things. It is like we will never do greatness at all.

Back in college when I was making minimum-wage. Their was this special area where they hold seminars. Anybody can rent it out and do whatever they want their. We could even hold an convention as well. This lady ( who seems to have a book in the Opera magazine from my memory ) was giving speeches. At the end a woman broke down ( like if it was a church ) crying about her problems.

I am college trained and have taken etc course in that subject. Apparently they are not our friends. They just want attention without anything positive to give at all.

Also I am looking for a device to display my images. trail and error I guess. I  already know what program I will be using but the device has to run it ( and not take snapshots of my files ).

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 07:00:23 pm by RegalSin »

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3896 on: September 07, 2014, 11:58:18 am »
The type-logo in your sig is more better then the one on the title bar with the changing images.

Logo is Barry's doing. I handle the website layout. Although if you hate the randomly rotating images you'll love our new layout whenever it goes live.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3897 on: September 07, 2014, 05:07:07 pm »
No no no I love the random images do not change that.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3898 on: September 07, 2014, 05:43:27 pm »
I really have bad luck with Tablets. I just do.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3899 on: September 07, 2014, 11:32:35 pm »
The current banner right now is a bit outdated looking. We are trying to go for a new modern updated front page.

Also, Max_Cady what tablet did you buy?