Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155560 times)

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3960 on: September 25, 2014, 12:59:43 pm »
I missed the banning of RegalSin?! I've been waiting for this since he got here. Well done.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3961 on: September 25, 2014, 01:05:47 pm »
I missed the banning of RegalSin?! I've been waiting for this since he got here. Well done.

You can still enjoy his banter on the occasional front page comments, but he is gone from here.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3962 on: September 25, 2014, 03:04:23 pm »
Yep, it's really has been one of those weeks.

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #3963 on: September 25, 2014, 06:20:54 pm »
You can still enjoy his banter on the occasional front page comments, but he is gone from here.

Ooh delightful!

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #3964 on: September 25, 2014, 10:15:24 pm »
Bungie killed the loot cave, NOOOOOO!!!

The fuck am I gonna do now?!?!?
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3965 on: September 25, 2014, 10:33:00 pm »
Made good progress on things today. Happy in that regard. Fingers crossed I can keep up this momentum and keep building upon it.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #3966 on: September 26, 2014, 07:29:19 am »
I've watched this episode of Scrubs today once already

Are we living the same life? Or do we just both have crappy TV channels that repeat shows...

Ooh delightful!

Let me try to fill the void for you.

Delightful? How could you say something like that when there are so many volcanic eruptions? Have you got no shame? There are people living in Iceland who've got to suffer volcanic ash clouds and you're delighted? Of course this lack of empathy is typical of mountain goat sympathizers such as yourself. Once you've drank from the yaks teat there's no returning to a normal mans life. That's no to say you may never find yourself in arms, or dare I say bed of a woman.  But what self respecting turnip would take comfort in women when they spout such venom? You'd sooner find me in a snake pit cooing like a dove. At least snakes cannot lie or paint tasteless nudes of your genitals while you sleep.

Fuck you cowards who potato quietly, let it out and proud! Don't let women and jews run your harvest. I for one have found comfort in the gardeners handbook, nurturing in spring, watering in summer and the pruning back of the dead leaves in fall. A beautiful image no? But no, It's surely a metaphor for unclean woman who bleed publicly on their lunar cycle... Smug and unshunned from public eye. So remember you westerners who drop your fire from the sky, low hanging fruit is often soaked in the urine of tall dogs. THAT MY FRIENDS, IS THE CURRENCY OF PAIN.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:51:09 am by Sharky »
Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #3967 on: September 26, 2014, 01:53:05 pm »
Delightful? How could you say something like that when there are so many volcanic eruptions? Have you got no shame? There are people living in Iceland who've got to suffer volcanic ash clouds and you're delighted? Of course this lack of empathy is typical of mountain goat sympathizers such as yourself. Once you've drank from the yaks teat there's no returning to a normal mans life. That's no to say you may never find yourself in arms, or dare I say bed of a woman.  But what self respecting turnip would take comfort in women when they spout such venom? You'd sooner find me in a snake pit cooing like a dove. At least snakes cannot lie or paint tasteless nudes of your genitals while you sleep.

Fuck you cowards who potato quietly, let it out and proud! Don't let women and jews run your harvest. I for one have found comfort in the gardeners handbook, nurturing in spring, watering in summer and the pruning back of the dead leaves in fall. A beautiful image no? But no, It's surely a metaphor for unclean woman who bleed publicly on their lunar cycle... Smug and unshunned from public eye. So remember you westerners who drop your fire from the sky, low hanging fruit is often soaked in the urine of tall dogs. THAT MY FRIENDS, IS THE CURRENCY OF PAIN.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3968 on: September 26, 2014, 03:37:35 pm »
As unique as RegalSin is I don't think we should be talking about him anymore. It's not nice to talk about banned members publicly on the forums when they can't respond. He hasn't done anything to deserve being made fun of. He is just very out of touch with the world. But shouldn't make fun of him because of that. We don't know his history.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:42:16 pm by Will »

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #3969 on: September 26, 2014, 04:32:39 pm »
As unique as RegalSin is I don't think we should be talking about him anymore. It's not nice to talk about banned members publicly on the forums when they can't respond. He hasn't done anything to deserve being made fun of. He is just very out of touch with the world. But shouldn't make fun of him because of that. We don't know his history.

Ah it's all in good fun. I personally think we should have let him stay.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3970 on: September 26, 2014, 05:16:01 pm »
RegalSin got too close to the ban hammer. I would of let him stay, but Barry tells me I'm too nice. Plus RegalSin was technically breaking rules. We have to stick our rules otherwise any structure in place falls apart if the rules aren't followed.

I know that might sound strict, but really, we aren't strict at all compared to a lot of communites on the internet. We just ask that people treat each other and others with respect when posting on SEGAbits.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 05:36:57 pm by Will »

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #3971 on: September 26, 2014, 11:23:50 pm »
Nah Will, you guys aren't strict at all, it's super mellow here. Aside from how cool and welcoming you dudes were when I first came here, I really enjoy being able to cuss =)

I look forward to coming on here 8 years from now, like I've been doing with Sega boards.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3972 on: September 27, 2014, 12:38:29 am »
“Yeah, what? Oh, hello. I’m Barry the Nomad, co-owner of the SEGAbits. Pull up a stool and have a drink, enjoy the music from our new jukebox, and join a discussion or two. I pride myself on running a respectable establishment, if you want to try any rough stuff I’d suggest you leave. SEGA Nerds is better suited for such activities.” http://segabits.com/blog/1986/12/02/mjq-jazz-bar-705-pm-dec-2nd-1986-tues/

I joke i joke! lol no hard feelings towards SEGA Nerds, they are cool people. But this idea popped into my mind after reading piro's post and just had to post it. ;D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:47:55 am by Will »

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3973 on: September 27, 2014, 01:07:58 am »
Oh, and some Life advice from Steve Ballmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5LV3gfaCkiE#t=102

- Tell Stories
- Go to the weight room
- Be HARDCORE!!!

im not making that up. go watch the video!

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #3974 on: September 27, 2014, 02:31:22 am »

I'm not making fun, he was literally my favourite member. I read all of his cryptic posts through. He was actually a misunderstood genius.
Made by SEGA