Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155521 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4350 on: February 13, 2015, 12:41:41 pm »
Sorry to hear Piro!

I love George's voice. It's like he's right next to me kinda caring about games..

Does he still sound like Mexican Kermit the Frog?
Made by SEGA

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #4351 on: February 13, 2015, 12:44:00 pm »
Good luck pirovash and George =)
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #4352 on: February 13, 2015, 01:08:32 pm »
Sorry to hear Piro!

As you can tell, Sharky is just jealous of my voice due to him being born British.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4353 on: February 13, 2015, 01:25:44 pm »

!!!

This is the most compelling reason yet for me to watch one of the videos.

Offline George

« Reply #4354 on: February 13, 2015, 05:05:30 pm »
No es fácil ser verde

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #4355 on: February 13, 2015, 10:54:26 pm »
Hello guys, it had been a long time, the last thing i write here i think it was about my mom and all what happened to her, she had (still have actually) a slipped disc. But i am relly happy to say than thankfully she is MUCH better now.
After really hard months she did a couple of times what i think is call "block" which help to stop the pain basically. With that and long yoga and chiropractic sessions she has really improved thankfully, today she did some studies than confirm that.

I was for the most part in others sites during that time, i found a really cool spanish site which is much more confortable for me to speak (for obvious reasons), but i will make time and write here when i can.

Anyway, it may not be look like but in the last months my mom problem was worrying me a lot. She still had a slipped disc but is nothing compare with before.

I think thats all i wanted to say, see in the forums. Thank to the people who give me support messages by the way, you pirovash was one of them, ALL the luck in the world with your grandma.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4356 on: February 13, 2015, 11:20:29 pm »
Thanks all, I really appreciate the support and you're very welcome Mariano, hope everything works out with your mom.

I visited my grandma last night at an ICU, she's still in intensive care, but I think she's gonna be okay. She's only able to say "okay" right now. My mom is a mess, literally the 2nd time in my life that I've seen her cry, the first being when her grandmother passed away.

Anyways, glad I'm getting a 3 day weekend, need the rest.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline George

« Reply #4357 on: February 13, 2015, 11:57:54 pm »
@ Mariano: Glad to hear that your mom is doing better, make sure she sticks with the Yoga and going to see her doctors. Also glad you found a Spanish site you feel comfortable with, I can't imagine myself going to a Spanish site and trying to keep up (and to think Spanish used to be my first language growing up).

@Pirovash88: Nice that she is improving. I'm hoping for the best, stay strong for your mom. I'm also glad its a long weekend.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4358 on: February 14, 2015, 08:59:33 am »
As much as I consider President Obama to be phony, this new Greek PM just takes the cake.

Offline George

« Reply #4359 on: February 14, 2015, 12:05:53 pm »

Offline Mariano

• Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #4360 on: February 15, 2015, 12:39:39 am »

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4361 on: February 15, 2015, 10:41:14 pm »
@ Mariano: Glad to hear that your mom is doing better, make sure she sticks with the Yoga and going to see her doctors. Also glad you found a Spanish site you feel comfortable with, I can't imagine myself going to a Spanish site and trying to keep up (and to think Spanish used to be my first language growing up).

@Pirovash88: Nice that she is improving. I'm hoping for the best, stay strong for your mom. I'm also glad its a long weekend.

Thanks man, i really appreciate that.

Funny, Spanish was my first language growing up as well. Now, my Spanish is pretty broken and i can hardly put together a decent sentence. I can definitely understand it though. Not sure if i ever said, but i'm half Spanish and Mexican, although i consider myself Caucasian. My dad and his family are from Spain and my mother was from a small pueblo in Mexico named Zapotlanejo.

I hardly consider myself Hispanic though, mainly because i don't associate myself with the culture very much. My wife is Caucasian and i think my Spanish/Mexican decent will end with me because my daughter probably won't know much Spanish.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Mariano

• Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #4362 on: February 15, 2015, 11:29:10 pm »
El español es el idioma mas hermoso del mundo  :-D

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #4363 on: February 16, 2015, 07:49:41 am »
Glad to hear your mother's condition is improving Mariano, yoga definitely is great for getting the body back into working order. It's funny that you mention about going to a Spanish website, most of the people who I know on here are actually descendent either from Spain or Portugal haha.

Hopefully your grandma makes a full recovery Piro, like George said just be there to support your mum.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4364 on: February 18, 2015, 10:09:40 am »
First of all, very happy to see good news from Piro and Mariano! Nice to have Mariano back on the forums too, we need someone positive to off-set my negativity :p

I realised in the last couple of days I've been feeling really depressed and I think it's mainly down to the fact I'm leaving Canada this year. I've been here about a year and half and while I definitely want to go back to Australia long-term, it's hard to know I've got to leave the friends and life I've made here.

It's a strange feeling too, knowing I'm going means I feel like I don't want to commit to anything because I can't stay, which also makes me feel like I'm being held back in a way. It's very odd.