Author Topic: Wonder boy developers near bankruptcy  (Read 20554 times)

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: Wonder boy developers near bankruptcy
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 01:56:05 pm »
No just a interview with developer of the actual games and Moster games did come out on other systems.They came out on the PC-Eng and PC Eng CD-Rom . SEGA just owns to the IP rights to the name , the acutal IP rights for the game belongs to Westsone

Nope...you were proven wrong in all counts.You just said Sega owns Wonderboy..not anything else. You were proved wrong..once again. Stop wasting my time kid..and actually PLAY the games that you think you are an expert on..now leave me alone...baka san...

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 05:36:34 pm »
It seems that the bankruptcy is confirmed now.
Good luck to all the people that work there.

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2014, 06:25:50 pm »
Hopefully they all get on their feet quickly enough.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 04:47:09 am »
In a bankrupty case...their assets go for sale to recoup the debt....so i suspect...though hoped they wouldn't...Sega will try and buy the westone assets on the cheap...resulting in them having control of the codes..and no longer needing Westone to continue WONDERBOY....or royalties..

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2014, 02:07:23 pm »
Sega owns Wonderboy..not anything else. You were proved wrong..once again

What are you on about ? Not proved wrong at all , it was confirmed in the Retro interview . It's quite clear
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline ROJM

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2014, 03:08:51 pm »

What are you on about ? Not proved wrong at all , it was confirmed in the Retro interview . It's quite clear

A clear case of a person living in a delusional state when he been proven wrong.How sad...you are TA.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2014, 12:58:11 pm »
A clear case of a person living in a delusional state when he been proven wrong.

? The Wonderboy games game out on other systems and as confirmed in the Interview, none of the Art ECT had to be changed, only the name. 

What part of
Wonderboy is the trademark that SEGA owns. My Company owns all of the copyrights
Do you not understand ? Wonderboy came out on the likes of NES and MSX (all by Hudson) and the major change was the Title change.

Here's another interview with Nishizwaw -san 

Was Westone involved in the recent Sega Vintage Monster World collection? If so, was the new translation of Monster World IV handled by Westone or Sega?
My company was not involved in the development of the Monster World Vintage Collection, we only granted the license. We left it to Yousuke Okunari, a producer at Sega. He has the nickname "Game Archaeologist", as he is a big fan of retro games. His passion for retro games is second to none. It's no exaggeration to say that the "Monster World Vintage Collection" was born from his obsession. If you play some of the Sega Vintage series that have been released, you will be able to understand his passion.

Her's again very clear on how owns the rights

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/wonderboy/wonderboy-interview.htm

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 01:08:44 pm »
Do you not understand ?

You lost the argument. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. How pathetic you have become...

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2014, 03:25:38 pm »
It's quite clear you're wrong
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2014, 03:53:53 pm »
You lost the argument. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

It's quite clear you're wrong

It appears we have reached stalemate.

Offline The KKM

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2014, 04:04:43 pm »
It's not really stalemate when you have a combination of history and actual enterviews with the devs showing explicitly "all that sega owns is the name wonder boy", pretty much

Offline ROJM

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2014, 07:10:01 am »
It's not really stalemate when you have a combination of history and actual enterviews with the devs showing explicitly "all that sega owns is the name wonder boy", pretty much

Gimme a break..is that the best you can do...TA's alter ego i presume...

Offline ROJM

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2014, 07:14:00 am »
It appears we have reached stalemate.

No its not.
Sega owns WONDEREBOY MONSTER LAND and MONSTERWORLD ips. They don't just own WONDERBOY.

I proved that with the trademark links and quotes.

TA couldn't prove that the article was talking about WONDERBOY or adventure island..since we don't have the whole article we won't know that. #

I proved Westone wasn't involved in the MONSTERWORLD collections.

I proved that Sega where concerning WONDERBOY IN MONSTERLAND didn't just reprogram that game but was involved with that game from its beginning as the credits clearly show.

So all the points he brought he was proved WRONG time and time again. No stalemate. But another embarrassing defeat for TA. 

And now we got him pretending to be someone else agreeing with him. What a crock and a joke. I won this one clearly. Anyone with brains can see that.  He hasn't proved otherwise to back up his claims but i have quite clearly. Sega owns more than just WONDERBOY ip concerning that franchise.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:16:29 am by ROJM »

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2014, 03:06:03 pm »
TA couldn't prove that the article was talking about WONDERBOY or adventure island

Lol . No I just printed the actual parts of the interview that makes its clear who's own what .

I proved Westone wasn't involved in the MONSTERWORLD collections.

If that was the case Westone name and logo wouldn't be anywhere on the case . Sure they didn't handle the coding duties of the collection to the PS2 , but they again neither was SEGA.

I proved that Sega where concerning WONDERBOY IN MONSTERLAND didn't just reprogram that game but was involved with that game from its beginning as the credits clearly show.

For the person who would know ....

Wonder Boy (AC): Direction, Game Design, Level Design, Sound
Monster Land (AC): Direction, Game Design, Level Design, Co-Programmer
Monster World II (SMS): Direction, Game Design, Level Design, Main-Programmer
Monster Lair (AC): Direction, Game Design, Level Design
Monster World III (MD): I did not participate in this project.
Monster World II (GG): Direction, Level Design, Main-Program (Game Design was not needed)
Monster World IV (MD): Direction, Game Design, Level Design

Sorry Westone made most of the games in the series, even the Monster World games

So all the points he brought he was proved WRONG time and time again

Sorry I simply published interviews from the people that set up Westone and they better than anybody would know who own's what

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2014, 04:27:41 am »

Lol . No I just printed the actual parts of the interview that makes its clear
who's own what .

Yes its clear Sega owns MONSTERLAND MONSTERWORLD and WONDERBOY. You were saying they just owned WONDERBOY. You were proven wrong.

If that was the case Westone name and logo wouldn't be anywhere on the case .
Sure they didn't handle the coding duties of the collection to the PS2 , but
they again neither was SEGA.

That is the case STUPID. They weren't involved in the coding.That what was said from the begining. Westone just got credit for the original code. Hardly involvement which you already acknowledged. Stop trolling on something you already agreed with. 

he person who would know ....

You mean the person who PROVED you wrong about this?

Boot it up on the Master System the see Westmore logo then and SEGA just
trademarking the reprogramming rights

Sorry Westone made most of the games in the series, even the Monster World games

No one said they didn't TA.But Sega was involved too. Which you said they weren';t. But keep researching about an era you never participated in by reading eronous magazines. You are obviously a fraud.

Sorry I simply published interviews from the people that set up Westone and they
better than anybody would know who own's what

No you posted an article out of context like you always do. You were then proved WRONG by me and someone else.

Now this has ended. I don't speak to non gamers which is what you clearly arer. A fraud. You have been found out time and time again for the fake that you are. Any further reply to this i will treat as the contempt it deserves.....

« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 04:32:19 am by ROJM »