Author Topic: Wonder boy developers near bankruptcy  (Read 20645 times)

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
Re: Wonder boy developers near bankruptcy
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2014, 09:38:31 am »
You were saying they just owned WONDERBOY. You were proven wrong.

No me , just the CEO and co president of Westone , BIG BIG difference .

They weren't involved in the coding.

Well not with the retro packs . Digital Eclipse did the coding duties on SEGA collection but I hardly give them credit for the owners of the original code .

You mean the person who PROVED you wrong about this

The game appeared on rival systems with no credit or mention of SEGA at all just play Monster Lair on the PC Engine CD Rom

No you posted an article out of context like you always do.

I'll post the whole special If one must , but its quite clear and if that's not enough the interview with Hardcore gamer makes it quite clear . Only you can argue and make out you know more than the people who made and developed Wonderboy and set up Westone .

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2014, 02:19:14 pm »

No me , blah blah blah..i just cant shut up..even when i lose...

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2014, 12:02:04 am »
ROJM, don't just reply with 'blah blah blah' etc. If you don't want to respond to him, ignore him. Not worth it.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2014, 12:13:09 am »
Geroge at the end of the day there's really nothing to argue over

"Wonderboy is the trademark that SEGA owns. My Company owns all of the copyrights"

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2014, 07:17:59 am »
Geroge at the end of the day there's really nothing to argue over
The trademarks..from the trademark office....the copyrights from the screen ...shows you LOST the argument. But keep trolling with you're silly magazine when everything clearly shows Sega owns MONSTER WORLD, MONSTERLAND and WONDERBOY.
But i wouldn't expect a sega faker like you to know that...

ROJM, don't just reply with 'blah blah blah' etc. If you don't want to respond to him, ignore him. Not worth it.

What and let him have the last word? Until there's an ignore button i won't have to see his posts again....But since this is coming from a mod i will comply...too bad the faker won't do the same....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:20:37 am by ROJM »

Offline The KKM

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2014, 08:12:18 am »
jesus fucking christ is this guy for real

Offline ROJM

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2014, 09:20:52 am »
jesus fucking christ is this guy for real

More real than you are. TA or whatever...For gods sake they let any prat join these days....Get lost..do you're research before commenting on things you have no clue about.

I

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2014, 02:05:40 pm »
Nothing to do with me at all . And I don't know where the Mods are, but its about time your childish digs and insults were put to bed once and for all . Oh and btw, if there's anyone in need of research.. then that be you.
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2014, 06:47:41 am »
Nothing to do with me at all . And I don't know where the Mods are, but its about time your childish digs and insults were put to bed once and for all . Oh and btw, if there's anyone in need of research.. then that be you.

Yes right..some new guy randomly drops in here and trys to back you up. You see the difference between me and you is i'm not a liar. I don't spin other people's posts and people back me up because i'm stating the facts. That is the difference. So go on and keep living in you're silly fantasy world. And yes the mods should do something about you your blasted lies and you trolling EVERY forum repeating things you were discredited on.

Offline The KKM

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2014, 07:25:00 am »
Feel free to google for me and establishing I'm my own person. Joined here since I've been refocusing on my SEGA childhood lately and driven by the recent Hi*Scoool show, but first thing I see is your repeated posts insulting those that are bringiing you literal facts and accusing them of what, not being SEGA enough for you? Ridiculous display of pompousness and elitism. So yes, I'm keeping my post a fair bit in hiatus until I understand if you're an anomaly or an example fo what to expect from the rest of the forum.

Because the problem here isn't even that you disagree. That's odd considering, you know, it's disagreeing with facts, but whatever. It's that you apparently deem yourself above even addressing the counterrpoints being given to you. You're not saying "oh so Westone's own director says this, but I think he're wrong", you just keep repeating "how can you be so stupid can't you see I'm right"?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:32:22 am by The KKM »

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2014, 07:32:59 am »
Yes right..some new guy randomly drops in here and trys to back you up. You see the difference between me and you is i'm not a liar

I honestly don't know the person at all .

I don't spin other people's posts and people back me up

Do you even know what you're doing have the time ? . Its you that alter peoples posts and throw the insults ...

And yes the mods should do something about you your blasted lies and you trolling

More insults and name calling , It would be nice if Mod's put to a stop it 

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2014, 09:23:47 am »

Feel free to google for me and establishing I'm my own person. Joined here since I've been refocusing on my SEGA childhood lately and driven by the recent Hi*Scoool show, but first thing I see is your repeated posts insulting those that are bringiing you literal facts and accusing them of what, not being SEGA enough for you? Ridiculous display of pompousness and elitism. So yes, I'm keeping my post a fair bit in hiatus until I understand if you're an anomaly or an example fo what to expect from the rest of the forum.

Because the problem here isn't even that you disagree. That's odd considering, you know, it's disagreeing with facts, but whatever. It's that you apparently deem yourself above even addressing the counterrpoints being given to you. You're not saying "oh so Westone's own director says this, but I think he're wrong", you just keep repeating "how can you be so stupid can't you see I'm right"?

What's ridiculous is that you jump into something that you have no idea and clue about. I've given several evidence to back up my claims. TA hasn't anyone can see that he was wrong. But only two people..one who just "suddenly" appears and have a similar vernacular to TA are the ones who disagree. My record here speaks for it self..and its usually on the ball. Every regular to this forum knows it. So i suggest you do some research on the games industry...learn how things flow around here before you jump in making stupid statements like the one you just posted. Ohh he's hgot a magazine that proves him right..even though its out of context..compared to the frigging screenshots packaging and actual TRADEMARKS from the company itself stating they own the rights to MONSTERLAND, MONSTERWORLD and WONDERBOY.  Not just WONDERBOY. So until you learn how to read properly kid, don't bother me again...

I Do n't even know what I'm doing have the time . Its me that alter peoples posts and throw the insults ...

There you go fixed again.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:35:25 am by ROJM »

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2014, 09:34:56 am »
LOL . Get a grip and stop acting so childish 
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2014, 09:41:52 am »
Guys, enough, seriously. The constant quoting and posts with no content aside from insults and corrections is getting tiring. Next one to continue this gets a strike.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2014, 06:27:17 am »
LOL . Get a grip and stop acting so childish 

I'm simply giving you a taste of you're own medicine TA. Don't like it when its on the other foot do you? And anyone that needs to stop acting like a child and get a grip of reality is you TA as you're recent activity in the last month proves.Simply keep trolling with your lies and nonsense and i'll just keep doing exactly what i'm doing now in reply.