Author Topic: Sales!  (Read 148654 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Sales!
« Reply #645 on: October 09, 2023, 02:57:30 am »
We got to admit though that this kind of censorships are more creative than just putting the holy light or censor symbol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPC3sst254

The Simpsons movie was the turning point in their quality... but was still funny back then.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #646 on: October 09, 2023, 08:15:44 pm »
The Simpsons movie was the turning point in their quality... but was still funny back then.

What I like about The Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park is I can just pick any episode and watch that without having to worry about continuity or knowing the story before that episode.

Offline Berto

« Reply #647 on: October 09, 2023, 09:34:21 pm »
The Demo for Flashback 2 is now available!
Pre-Order Flashback 2 now (Release Date : Nov 16, 2023) and get 10% off!

=== Transmission Incoming ===

Hello Conrad,
It's been a while, so I hope you're not too rusty, because the Morphs won't show any mercy. Luckily, we've prepared something to warm you up.
The Demo for Flashback is now available!

🎮 Discover Paul Cuisset’s latest work, true to the original Flashback
🌃 Immerse yourself in a vibrant sci-fi/cyberpunk universe and visit multiple 3D environments
🧞‍♀️ Use A.I.S.H.A., a lethal adaptive weapon enhanced with combat AI for thrilling and intricate shooting action
🔫 Play the Demo and ...

Link : https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2008420/view/3746489543149954195

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #648 on: October 10, 2023, 12:11:27 am »
What I like about The Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park is I can just pick any episode and watch that without having to worry about continuity or knowing the story before that episode.
True... Though I am not too fond of Family Guy. The cutaway gags are better off as their own shorts than awkwardly but into the story.
The Demo for Flashback 2 is now available!
Pre-Order Flashback 2 now (Release Date : Nov 16, 2023) and get 10% off!

Link : https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2008420/view/3746489543149954195
I should get round to playing the first game again.

Offline Berto

« Reply #649 on: October 10, 2023, 10:19:03 pm »
Get Sonic The Hedgehog 1 And 2 For A Nice Discount During Prime Day Round 2

As part of Amazon's Big Deal Days sales event, the online retail giant has some nice deals available. One of them is a good discount on the recent Sonic the Hedgehog films.
Right now, Amazon shoppers can get both films in one package for $18 on Blu-ray or $30 for the 4K steelbook limited edition. These are down from $39 and $48, respectively. Shipping is quick and free for Prime members. Follow the link below to order the movies for yourself.
With both, you get digital copies of each film as well, which is a nice bonus. And the 4K edition comes with a Blu-ray copy ...

Article : https://www.gamespot.com/articles/get-sonic-the-hedgehog-1-and-2-for-a-nice-discount-during-prime-day-round-2/1100-6518292/

Offline Berto

« Reply #650 on: October 10, 2023, 10:22:49 pm »
True... Though I am not too fond of Family Guy. The cutaway gags are better off as their own shorts than awkwardly but into the story.

Sometimes there are shorts on youtube which are showing a funny scene from those series, but after you watch the whole episode, that funny scene is the only really funny thing in that episode.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #651 on: October 11, 2023, 11:52:14 am »
Sometimes there are shorts on youtube which are showing a funny scene from those series, but after you watch the whole episode, that funny scene is the only really funny thing in that episode.
True, Flashback was a slow burner. More so for the Mega Drive and its paaswords.

Offline Berto

« Reply #652 on: October 11, 2023, 07:37:02 pm »
True, Flashback was a slow burner. More so for the Mega Drive and its paaswords.

Typing passwords with controller were tiring, especially if they were a lot to type like this ...

Thankfully Everdrive and others flashcarts have save stae function now.

Offline Berto

« Reply #653 on: October 11, 2023, 07:42:10 pm »
PlayStation Plus Game Catalog and Classics Catalog lineup for October 2023 announced

Fifteen years after the events of Alien, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother’s disappearance. Navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien. Underpowered and under-prepared, you must scavenge resources, ...

Article : https://www.gematsu.com/2023/10/playstation-plus-game-catalog-and-classics-catalog-lineup-for-october-2023-announced

Offline Berto

« Reply #654 on: October 11, 2023, 08:13:24 pm »
Total War PHARAOH is out now! - Launch Trailer + Giveaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLhE6ZOJvFg

A storm approaches... 🌊
Get ready to be transported back to the late Bronze Age and unearth Ancient Egypt - Total War: PHARAOH is out now!

This Friday at 3PM BST we'll be streaming Total War: PHARAOH, and YOU can choose our campaign settings!
We'll also be giving away this awesome MSI Gaming PC! ✨

👀 Find out more here: https://pharaoh.totalwar.com/news/msi-competition

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #655 on: October 12, 2023, 04:26:53 am »
Typing passwords with controller were tiring, especially if they were a lot to type like this ...

Thankfully Everdrive and others flashcarts have save stae function now.
Especially if the passwords reset if you got it wrong.

Offline Berto

« Reply #656 on: October 13, 2023, 12:07:33 am »
Especially if the passwords reset if you got it wrong.

There's a lesson to be taken though from that experience.
It taught us to be thorough and careful.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #657 on: October 13, 2023, 02:07:21 am »
There's a lesson to be taken though from that experience.
It taught us to be thorough and careful.

True, but repetition is a way of learning. Not a preferred way but still a way.

Offline Berto

« Reply #658 on: October 13, 2023, 02:52:45 am »
True, but repetition is a way of learning. Not a preferred way but still a way.

Talk about repetition, gacha addicts who kept pouring time to play mobile games daily rarely learned a thing though.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #659 on: October 13, 2023, 03:07:16 am »
Talk about repetition, gacha addicts who kept pouring time to play mobile games daily rarely learned a thing though.

Well, I guess some people never learn.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over" or however that quote goes. I'm pretty sure Einstein didn't say it.