Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155301 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #2970 on: January 13, 2013, 08:40:34 am »
Semmie, you're really not helping your case. Here's how it works: you break forum rules, you get warned. You don't listen, you get warned again which leads to a temporary ban. When the ban is lifted you shut the fuck up and quit talking about it. Seriously, shits getting real old.

why are you so fed up? i thought you were mentally trained well. never did i insult you. and most of the time i actually interested in your topics. so when someone is different then the average person who pretends to be politically correct.

i can only count one time where i was really wrong. and im really thankfull to you to bring me back into this. but isnt it a bit over reacting what you do? i mean your a moderator and therefor im bound to abide the rules. and so i do. and if i tend to break the rules as u claim.

so if im a console warrior( i know u think that of me) you gave nintendo game nerd the attention to even embed his youtube movie inside the segabits. ok and if u didnt embed it. i didnt see you remove it. and i dont have problems with that. but there should be a thing called justice.

so now that i have said this. and i feel good now i want to mention the yakuza topic. i was talking to grants. and we allready pm. something u didnt know ofcourse. then when u see a text u suddenly become like shakaa zulu tripping on magic mushrooms that i am not cool. crackdude backing this up perhaps made u feel better i dont know. but the fact is that grants is cool with me. so as an advice to you as a moderator(i was one to at sega2000 back in the days). then be a pious and righteous person.
no one is the same and some of us are extra different. and i admit to be amongst those

but if you would ask all my friends
and i swear by god the allmighty. and you would ask them who is the one that actually helped us when we were in a fight? who ws the one giving us money in times of hardship? u see im not a saint and i dont wanna show off. but i wanna make that point. that even tho loads of peeps in past and the present. they found me as the only reliable friend.

to get back onto it.
this forum has a standard in her speaking about topics. so when i came into play that changed. and me being excited i basically look in this forum freaking every 15 minutes if not every 5 minutes. and i just hope someone is going to say something new or some good rumor or news. and with this excitement i talk happy crazy for the fucking sega fan that i am.
this excitement brings an explosion of a reaction

you are not used to that
i know you are used to random news like: this game has come out. sega is doing good. or sonic generations discussion
or sega classics

unfortunatelly barry shit aint like that . this site is not a religious base. this is sega. and u should know better that the sega fan base are the real man. we ARE the real MAN. im serious when i say this. and we real man make some noise sometimes .if not all the time
i even like the crackdude who is with u. he flames sometimes and thats allright. but when you point at me im rude im gonna be honest and tell u that this person did the same.

and ok to quote you
shut the fuck up and quit

thats a rich way of being human towards another. u just did the same as me minus the xrated picture.
its ok tho. but barry you may be a mod. but it shouldnt be the case to shut up cause you are a mod. that would make you devine. and you are not devine. im neither.

as for the rules. i broke the rules explicetly just one time. and u banned me and forgave me. i thank u for that im serious. i was cool with that.
but for puting me on mute this time. it just didnt make sense. im sorry man that was sad.
there were moments where i actually thought like yo is this guy in his mentrual period? is he even a guy?
im not kidding you barry.
but i have a great news for you.

i will put sand over this. and im ok with you. maybe you had a bad day i dont know. when i have a bad day i do this to sometimes and later on i realise what a nerd i was. i said what i said ill continue in peace.
i will abide the consolewarrior rule. although i think it contradicts me as a sega fan.

have a nice day barry
and even if you are not happy with me. you never touched me or attacked me. yeah verbally. but that doesnt hurt like a punch right?
im cool with you. i like jet set radio to. so we do have soething in common

peace bro

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #2971 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:50 am »
Enough, Semmie. Don't make anymore posts about Barry, okay? It's a bad idea and will get you into more trouble with him. Just keep making awesome posts about SEGA and everything will be good :)

I don't want to see you get into trouble again.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #2972 on: January 13, 2013, 10:01:27 am »
What Will said. No more, semmie. You are on serious thin ice as is. Reconsidered it: The ice broke.

Having read your whole post, I am issuing a warning. The console warrior part? Goes against the rules. You have got to stop thinking that a love of all things SEGA is some all-powerful protection for the shit you say to others. An on the reverse of that, you have to stop thinking that any time somebody enjoys something outside of SEGA, it's some attack on SEGA fandom or some bizarre insult to SEGA fans everywhere.

The bit where you think it's funny to say somebody is on their period or if they're "even a guy"? Insulting, sexist and straight up stupid. Again, insulting user/staff is against the rules. Another warning.

You need to learn to take warnings seriously, and you haven't. Again and again. So you're going right back to being muted. Consider this a double warning: Breaking multiple forum rules in a single post, and not learning a thing straight after a ban. Hopefully, once the ban lifts, you'll learn a lesson for once. If not, then a third warning will be issued which, per forum rules: "three strikes and you're out."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:27:30 am by Barry the Nomad »

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #2973 on: January 13, 2013, 02:36:02 pm »
This is amazing:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/5G0j_Huv2Fg[/youtube]

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #2974 on: January 14, 2013, 08:08:48 am »
Ahh, man... My latest posts on this topic have been very gloomy. Gotta cheer up!

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #2975 on: January 14, 2013, 10:15:07 am »
Ahh, man... My latest posts on this topic have been very gloomy. Gotta cheer up!
Yeah, being negative is bad! Be positive!

Even faking yourself to be positive makes you more happy in the long run, I know from personal experience when I'm feeling down.

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
« Reply #2976 on: January 14, 2013, 06:34:18 pm »
Flakes on craplist piss me off...

End of story.  >:(
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #2977 on: January 14, 2013, 07:56:52 pm »
Guys, these forums really need to be more like IGN's forums. I mean look at the quality of their topics!

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/that-feel-when-you-fart-and-the-fart-bubble-goes-between-the-crease-between-your-leg-and.452663796/

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #2978 on: January 14, 2013, 09:44:11 pm »
Guys, these forums really need to be more like IGN's forums. I mean look at the quality of their topics!

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/that-feel-when-you-fart-and-the-fart-bubble-goes-between-the-crease-between-your-leg-and.452663796/

*hits new topic button*

"That feel when your brain is making your head painful" xD or i dont know, i got a headache right now and was trying to think of a unique way to describe it.

Offline SpeedyBlueDude

• Total Meseta: 3
  • Per Audacia Ad Astra
« Reply #2979 on: January 14, 2013, 10:00:49 pm »

Haha. Wow. That's terrible.

Also, I hate John Cena with a burning passion. >:|

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #2980 on: January 15, 2013, 05:42:42 am »
There should be a Sonic themed wrestler in the WWE
SEG4GES

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #2981 on: January 15, 2013, 08:27:18 am »
Drink lots of water for a start to a strong day!

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
« Reply #2982 on: January 15, 2013, 11:39:34 am »
Haha. Wow. That's terrible.

Also, I hate John Cena with a burning passion. >:|

John Cena? My buddy calls him Captain No-Sell. LOL! More of a Shawn Michaels guy myself.
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #2983 on: January 15, 2013, 05:31:50 pm »
Anarchy Reigns and Rayman Origins still haven't shown up on my doorstep, I am starting to get worried.

Offline SpeedyBlueDude

• Total Meseta: 3
  • Per Audacia Ad Astra
« Reply #2984 on: January 16, 2013, 07:02:18 pm »
John Cena? My buddy calls him Captain No-Sell. LOL! More of a Shawn Michaels guy myself.
That's actually the exact reason I made that post :P

Was watching RAW and after Cena took 7 signatures/finishers, then won from one finisher to Dolph, I decided to express my hatred for him. :P

Oh and nice, Shawn Micheals is my favorite wrestler as well.