Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155557 times)

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3855 on: August 07, 2014, 05:46:11 pm »
I have Mario Kart 8!

Sweet, add me dude: Pirovash88
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3856 on: August 07, 2014, 05:52:17 pm »
Going back to colllege. No words to describe how I could possibly feel. OMGSH OMGSH I can fight Exdeath OMGSH OMGSH cast REFLECT raise DEF-UP. OMGSH OMGSH.

No time for Mario Kart; watching time fly-bye. Their is going to be tons of coffee???

Another two years to look forward to......... This is time; their is no second chances...unless I magically find a bag of miracles lying on the road side of life. By bag of miracles I mean to win the lottery ( which is possible ), find a bag of money, or get married to a girl who does not mind that I am the equal of an 1950's home-maker. Somebody like back at "Frozen Utopia". I don't know how that works. Maybe I will make a work of ficiton and somebody will want to purchase me.

Back to college.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:54:05 pm by RegalSin »

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #3857 on: August 11, 2014, 07:15:37 pm »
**** you 2014

You took away Robin Williams. Forever do I curse thee.

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #3858 on: August 11, 2014, 07:35:06 pm »
indeed... very sad news  :'(

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3859 on: August 11, 2014, 11:00:30 pm »
Yeah, I heard about this too, super sad news. Will watch Ms. Doubtfire and Hook in memory. Oh and my all time favorite film, Good Will Hunting.

Crazy to think that so many comedians deal with deep depression, it's super ironic.

R.I.P Oh Captain. My Captain.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 01:31:45 am by pirovash88 »

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #3860 on: August 12, 2014, 06:19:32 am »
Crazy to think that so many comedians deal with deep depression, it's super ironic.

Usually the case with people who seem the happiest. Depression is such a terrible illness.

Extremely sadden by the news, he was always one of my favourites due to his zany nature : (

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #3861 on: August 12, 2014, 07:03:29 am »
Robin Williams is Dead
The world has become an even darker place.
But thanks for the laughs and the joy...never forget..
Sad you are not around when the world needs someone like you
to forget the troubles of the world
or the fact they they were not alone
Genie you're free....
So fly now..
Oh Captain my Captain.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3862 on: August 12, 2014, 10:42:03 am »

Williams, who was 63, was battling depression??? Overdose of drug?????......why braa??
Robin Williams why bra why???
My guess is because maybe the wife wanted to separate??? What depression???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWnGovf1axw

This is probably the best moment on screen he had; that could relate to me.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3863 on: August 12, 2014, 10:43:21 am »
On another note, i got EA Access. Definitely happy so far, downloaded Battlefield 4 and it seems to be a pretty good game so far. Going to be getting Fifa 14 and Peggle 2 later.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3864 on: August 13, 2014, 08:49:50 am »
That's the sad and dark secret of being a comedian: it takes a considerable amount of effort to make people laugh. And unless you keep yourself in check, it's going to take it's toll on you.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3865 on: August 18, 2014, 07:40:19 pm »
It's slowly dawning on me that I'm just too f***ing nice to way too many people. And it's a fault I have to f***ing address as soon as possible.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3866 on: August 19, 2014, 06:35:21 pm »
It's slowly dawning on me that I'm just too f***ing nice to way too many people. And it's a fault I have to f***ing address as soon as possible.
what's with this LANGUAGE?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJ_DeT-c3M
SEG4GES

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3867 on: August 20, 2014, 01:20:04 am »
Life is frustrating

During all of my childhood I was really silent, and still am most of the time.

I know online I probably seem like a really outgoing and nice person.. but if you ever dealt with me in person it'd be a much different experience. I'm pretty quiet, I can handle small talk and communicate effectively when talking about work related matters, but, when something turns into a personal conversation i start feeling quite awkward.

I've started playing Tales of Xillia 2 and that main character is so silent, made me think of myself.

Just depressing. I guess it's just a matter of learning from your mistakes and doing better next time in regards to socializing with people. Feel a bit defeated and depressed at the moment.

Anyways. I'm probably saying too much, but I had to let out my feelings somewhere. Been bothering me so much recently.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:17:50 pm by Will »

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3868 on: August 20, 2014, 09:25:58 am »
I wouldn't get too down on it dude. You can definitely change that if you'd like. When i was younger, i had the same problem. Growing up with 5 brothers and 1 sister, i always seemed to fall into the shadows of my siblings, mainly because they're all older than me. I was always the very quiet one, didn't seem to care for socializing with others, unless they were people i already knew, cousins, some friends, etc. I, like you, had no problem socializing online, it felt like a completely different world for me, and made it quiet easy to speak my mind. It wasn't that i couldn't carry out a conversation, it's just that i didn't really care to.

It wasn't until about 18 when i got my first retail gig. That pretty much forced me to speak to strangers on a daily basis. I worked there for almost 5 years, so that constant communication allowed me to be a more open person. That pretty much set me on a path for new things. I met my wife in College, got married, had a kid, and have a pretty good job. Mostly because i taught myself to carry out random conversations, and fake interest in what people are talking about.

One of my brothers has had this issue as well, just on a bigger scale. He was consistently sheltered from a lot of things by my parents, so now he's having an issue with relationships. He's got a great job, great work ethic, but no social skills. While, i have taught myself to bs conversations, he hasn't, and it's been difficult for him to date anyone. I mean, he's still a virgin at 28 years of age, so that gives you an idea as to what i'm referring to. I've tried to get him to speak a bit more, but it's a constant struggle. Like i told him, he just needs to go out more. Leave his one bedroom apartment, and meet people. The only way you're going to lose this hermit habit, is by forcing yourself to.

Remember when we took those MBTI Tests and you were confused as to my INTJ. That's pretty much what i am, but i don't come off that way. Just think about that.

With that said, i think you'll be fine dude, just keep your head up.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3869 on: August 20, 2014, 02:10:50 pm »
Thank you. You are right. Just gotta keep my head up and keep going. I edited my post because I decided it was too much info. On the bright side, I got an email today saying I've been accepted for an interview next week. So, fingers crossed!

It is indeed true that you have to keep going and face your fears. I've improved a lot over the last few years because I've been facing my fears. I still feel like I have quite a ways to go though in terms of social interaction.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:20:47 pm by Will »