Author Topic: Hyperdimension neptunia victory  (Read 5198 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
Hyperdimension neptunia victory
« on: March 19, 2013, 02:31:26 pm »
who has played this game? im planning to buy the very first hyperdimension neptunia. i got mixed feelings when freaking sorry ass gamespot gave it a 3 out of 10. weird to say is that only the official sites rip the game of. as for the users reviews on all sites its approximately 8 out of 10 because its so cultive

basically this game is from my understanding an rpg where u can actually be sega character to save sega console from her torment. this sega characterised figure is a lady and that kinda gets me.

another thing i understood is that u have to read a lot in the game. which in essention how rpg used to be.

debatable question:
is neptunia really a sega game or is it just made by sega(damn what a confusing things nowadays)

yall segabits dudes: who played this game. i mean not ten minutes but very long.

ok yeah so if this game doesnt deserve to be in sega general then move it aight.

Offline Trippled

• Total Meseta: 14
Re: Hyperdimension neptunia victory
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:27:23 pm »
Sega has nothing to do with this game

Yeah this game has an interresting premise (consolewars), if it had appealing aesthetic design (which it doesn't) I'd play it.

Offline TJKitsune

• Total Meseta: 13
  • That Crazy Fox
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 05:47:10 pm »
Victory isn't released yet here in the US.  I do, however, have the first.  And within 10 minutes, there's a blatant Sonic reference (Hey, who lost their rings?).  Sega really doesn't have any involvement in the game, other than a bunch of references to their games and their older systems. The 2nd one, I've heard, is better, but I never had a chance to pick it up.  The battle system isn't all that great in it... 

Offline Emmett The Crab

• Total Meseta: 24
  • Smotrenfu!
    • http://www.CliveBarkerCast.com
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 02:31:29 am »
I played a few hours of it, and got really tired of it. It's repetitive and boring, the characters are uncomfortably sexualized little girls.  I just sold mine on Ebay a week ago. 

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 02:41:20 am »
I got the first two and I'm getting V on Thursday. Number 2 is a huge jump in quality from the first one. You should avoid the first one. It's pretty unbearable.

Yeah I got suckered in by the fact that the main character is an unreleased Sega Console. But, the second one is a decent jrpg. They made a pretty big change in the combat mechanic. So if you like cheap, slightly inappropriate jokes being told by bubble-gum characters it can actually be pretty funny and fun.

The third one, V is looking good from the vids I've seen. They've sped up the pacing of the combat which the series desperately needed.

As far as the Sega connection goes, this game has no involvement from Sega but definitely is a tribute game of sorts. A lot of references and the main Heroines are always Sega Based(Neptune and Game Gear).

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 11:53:21 am »
i agree with emmet. difference tho is i was actually stubborn enough to play it 3 more hours and guess what? i really enjoy it. its like im reading a book or comic.

@randroid  i didnt skip part 1. its ok bro imma play the game till im at victory. in my opinion its a better game then catherine on ps3 LOL

Offline TJKitsune

• Total Meseta: 13
  • That Crazy Fox
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 02:36:34 pm »
i agree with emmet. difference tho is i was actually stubborn enough to play it 3 more hours and guess what? i really enjoy it. its like im reading a book or comic.

@randroid  i didnt skip part 1. its ok bro imma play the game till im at victory. in my opinion its a better game then catherine on ps3 LOL

Aw..  I actually enjoyed Catherine..  Was quirky, even if the puzzles were frustrating...   :(

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 03:29:02 pm »
Aw..  I actually enjoyed Catherine..  Was quirky, even if the puzzles were frustrating...   :(

man that game was making me trip and i didnt even smoke weed. i played it when all of a sudden i came in this puzzle with those stairs meanwhile looking at my wife telling her that m quitting the game cause im tripping badly.

the camo of neptunia is that i can actually say i play the game cuz its rpg. but catherine is obviously purely bout that sex thing if ye know what i mean.
neptunia is like a novel it gives u that chill behaviour like in persona  1 2 3 of the psp. just put the earphone on your ears put your psp on start playing persona enjoy the loooooooooong novel like story. enjoy the dungeons whicch in many peeps eyes is boring. enjoy the freaking rap ala urban jungle music and play for hours

that how neptunia is. before u even play this game u have to start with the intention that ur gonna gve it a serious try.
not 5 minutes 10 or 20  but freaking 3 hours. By allah the allmighty if u do that u will like it.
this game takes long to like. its like illbleed. there are just those games where u have to play seriously to get access to having fun.

theres a passage that says;

it guides many  it misleads many.

if u gonna play and try lovin it u will love it
if u dont really try ur misleaded frm the first

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 01:55:58 am »

neptunia is like a novel it gives u that chill behaviour like in persona  1 2 3 of the psp. just put the earphone on your ears put your psp on start playing persona enjoy the loooooooooong novel like story. enjoy the dungeons whicch in many peeps eyes is boring. enjoy the freaking rap ala urban jungle music and play for hours

Hey Semmie, stick with it man. The games get better. I started playing V and it's awesome. Especially if you approach it the way you just described.