Author Topic: SEGA develops a new SUPER HANG-ON???  (Read 7397 times)

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
Re: SEGA develops a new SUPER HANG-ON???
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 11:33:50 am »
^

That is my youtube page :lol:  , so you've lost me on that one :roll: . But speaking of Power Drift I own the game on the Saturn and Dreamcast (In both forms) , but if we're on about the Arcades I played it 1st in CopperCoin down Porthcawl in 1989.  Though Why I'm even bother to tell you this when you can not prove you played Power Drift beats me .

Now try and beat that lap time in SEGA RALLY. Its pretty good , if I must say so myself :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 11:53:11 am »
Quote from: "Team Andromeda"
^

That is my youtube page :lol:  , so you've lost me on that one :roll: . But speaking of Power Drift I own the game on the Saturn and Dreamcast (In both forms) , but if we're on about the Arcades I played it 1st in CopperCoin down Porthcawl in 1989.  Though Why I'm even bother to tell you this when you can not prove you played Power Drift beats me .

Now try and beat that lap time in SEGA RALLY. Its pretty good , if I must say so myself :oops:
I said the video mate, get it right. just because you have a YT page doesn't mean sqat that the video was made originally by you.

As for playing PD, i doubt it very much you played it back in 89 let alone now.

As for the challenge? Am I really going to find a video camera tape my self and put it on YT just to satisfy you? No, because  i don't have the time(I actually work for a living, do you?) and its childish. The last resort for someone who can't argue their case has to go down the route of who['s the better player. Cool when I was ten even when i was 15 but in my mid thirties? :roll: its sad that you had to show your age that way,really sad.

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 12:42:30 pm »
TA will show Joe what true speed really is.

He sees it.
He sees it.
He sees it now.
It's always been inside of him.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 12:47:36 pm »
TA hasn't the talent to know what speed is let alone play SR. but to each their own.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 12:52:19 pm »
I said the video mate, get it right. just because you have a YT page doesn't mean sqat that the video was made originally by you.

Oh you make me laugh, I recorded that Video, I put that video up, I am the source  G.D are my initials, and Ger short for my name.

It all goes back to a thread on VGI way back in 2003
http://http://web.archive.org/web/20051224085223/videogameimports.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=9&topic=19

So bad Luck and before you start. There was no Youtube back in 2003 not that I  had a PC able to record footage until 2006

As for playing PD, i doubt it very much you played it back in 89 let alone now.

I could have said 1998 when it 1st came out , but Arcades in the S. Wales weren't quite that lucky.

Am I really going to find a video camera tape my self and put it on YT just to satisfy you

That would be nice , not just Rally,  you name the SEGA racer and we'll have a race and post our times (i'm preet tasty on Sukzua short on F335)  , or what about online on the 360 or PS3 ?  say Out Run II , Sega Rally ?.

I'm ready
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 01:04:21 pm »
Quote from: "ROJM"
TA hasn't the talent to know what speed is let alone play SR. but to each their own.

It was joke. In all honestly I assume both of you are going to be around as good as one another.

If you guys ever have any way to record something like this, be sure to post it on here. It would be the most interesting standoff to happen to this community since Kogen vs SegaKid '08.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2010, 01:21:38 pm »
Quote from: "Sega Uranus"
TA will show Joe what true speed really is.

I would on SEGA Rally . I'm might proud of that time.
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline AshleyAshes

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 09:15:57 pm »
Well, Outrun 2/2 SP turned out to be pretty awesome.  Maybe it could work?

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 10:37:11 pm »
Being a huge fan of Outrun 2, I hope they do something else in that style. SEGA arcade racing, nothing else like it.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2010, 01:54:12 am »
Quote from: "George"
Being a huge fan of Outrun 2, I hope they do something else in that style. SEGA arcade racing, nothing else like it.

Spot on, there's a total lack of a pure fun Arcade racer this gen (Split 2nd is about it) . I love to see SEGA update Power Drift with full 13 player Link Up (for Arcades ) 13 player Online for the home

Would love a SEGA IV by the Japense Arcade Team , made like SEGA RALLY II for the Arcades 1st, then with a season mode and Online (sadly it was Japan only) for the Home port  . Having all the Rally tracks from the 1st 2 games, full on weather and Night effects would be brilliant

Just don't think there's any market for those sorts of games any more to cover the expense. Just hope SEGA bring the likes of SEGA Classic racer , Race TV, Scud Race, Super Hang-On  to PSN/XBLA, that sort of would do me these days
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is