Author Topic: SEGA launches SEGA Central! A Web Series on SEGA info and more!  (Read 4535 times)

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oEKzpV5ZQw

A web series that shows exclusive behind the scenes info on upcoming SEGA titles, developer interviews, and events.

Might pin this as soon as the pilot episode is released. I also wonder if this only applies to SEGA Europe only.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
Re: SEGA launches SEGA Central! A Web Series on SEGA info and more!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 02:19:35 pm »
Thanks for the hardwork. This look very interesting but i wonder if this will be also part of SEGA America or was only an idea from SEGA Europa. Anyway like always a hope for the best. Let see what this idea can bring us to the future.

Offline fernandeath

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 04:54:43 pm »
I'm not really excited about this...
But I'll give it a shot for the next episodes...

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 05:19:49 pm »
You can tell they are trying to be really careful about their wording. The intro music is bland, but hype enough. The features mentioned, is okay enough, without giving anything away. I mean it was something original, that was direct to the point.

I kinda get tired of hearing the word retro, when the person breifly showed two gameplay, which might have been SA2, and Jetset. Of course all in wide screen.

I just hope they start doing something really special and different.

I kinda get tired of watching everything in wide screen. It is too much. Otherwise I look foward to seeing whatever news they roll out, then again Gamebabble is my main go to youtube page for stuff like that right now.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 10:54:08 am »
This is absolutely something I would have loved 4 or 5 years ago. Getting developer diaries, tours of SEGA Japan/Platinum/Creative Assembly etc offices and developer interviews with the like of Kodama, Nagoshi et all would have been brilliant.

Now I just feel it might be a little thin for a lengthy duration. But here's hoping that it does help to connect with the fanbase well.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 10:57:10 am »
Now the goal is to get SEGAbits to appear on the show, even if it means jumping on Aaron Webber's back during an interview and shouting "SEGAbits!"

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 11:57:24 am »
Pilot episode is here.
http://youtu.be/f9JQH3wXt2I

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 01:13:13 pm »
It's very...Sega Europe...I bailed after seeing what would be in the episode. It'd be nice if SOA did one of these shows.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 01:30:07 pm »
Best to note the show was very Europe centric because it was based around a British PC gaming expo set up by Eurogamer. I'd expect the next one with E3 to be a lot more balanced, though I'm not quite sure why they're making the episodes so far apart from the events their set on?