Author Topic: Sega Sammy Business Report 2015  (Read 10913 times)

Offline RONMAN321

• Total Meseta: 1
    • Stream
Re: Sega Sammy Business Report 2015
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 10:23:35 am »
You said it. I picked up a bunch of Take 2 stock when it was selling for $8 a share, knowing that GTA V would be coming out within a year or so. Now look at it.

Now just imagine if I had had $500,000 at hand to lay on that stock. And you can easily see why working hard to get rich is not really the way it works in capitalism! All you need is money, to make insanely greater amounts of money... for absolutely no effort other than being observant, taking educated risks, and having some backbone not to freak out when a stock goes through some ups and downs. And Take 2 is one volatile stock. But they're selling fake money in that game, for real money. So it was a sureshot.

NICE.... hey I sent you a pm.
Gaming and Stocks in a way actually go hand in hand, the irony.... and it pays off in the long run.

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2015, 03:21:32 pm »
If more people is interested in SEGA-SAMMY and others companies stocks you can found more information here:

http://www.google.com/finance?cid=696185

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2015, 06:44:04 pm »
SEGA's stocks are always undervalued. I believe this is because SEGA's entire public image hinges on the image of Sonic. If SEGA could raise the quality of their Sonic games their entire imagine would rise and so would their stocks.
Made by SEGA