Author Topic: Total War: Warhammer - Chaos faction trailer revealled. (Pre-order bonus.)  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44

I find that Creative Assembly are getting very heavy handed with their DLC and if recent Total War games hadn't needed some serious patching at launch this would be less of an issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC1Y2pFP2ls
Made by SEGA

Offline Radrappy

• Total Meseta: 14
Oof this is rough.  Holding a whole race(the one everyone is going to want to play as too) back as DLC is pretty slimy. 

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Oof this is rough.  Holding a whole race(the one everyone is going to want to play as too) back as DLC is pretty slimy. 

I don't think it's as bad as it initially seems. They were pretty transparent from the very beginning about there being 4 races available in the base game and follow up DLC races/factions/heroes coming. Plus as each faction is wildly different in design, story and play style I think it is a pretty good value trade off for pre-ordering.
Made by SEGA

Offline PC509

• Total Meseta: 0
I agree that it's pretty slimy. DLC of content that's already available at launch? I can see every few months creating more, but not on launch...

I just don't like the idea of day 1 DLC.