Author Topic: Share your game room and/or gaming setup  (Read 6600 times)

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Share your game room and/or gaming setup
« on: January 26, 2013, 03:52:59 pm »
I'm surprised we haven't done one of these topics sooner! Basically share a photo/photos of your dedicated game room or your TV setup. Collection shots and shelf pics are awesome too!

Here's mine:

Second bedroom turned "computer room" but basically the game room:

I don't use this TV that often, but its great for lightgun games and stuff like Genesis and NES just look better on an old tube TV:

I've had this Genesis storage thing since '92 and it is awesome! I think it was advertised as being ideal for NES or a Genesis, and the console would sit inside the top part. But since a Genesis + 32X + CD is too damn big, the top part holds my Game Gear and Nomad and the Genesis sits on top. The drawers comfortably holds 32 Genesis/32X boxes plus there is room on top for GG games and loose carts:

Voice of Eggman autographed photo, lol. Had him sign "Barry, I am the Eggman.":

Ugly, but incredibly comfy, couch:

This is out in the living room:

Now show me yours.  :cop:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:56:07 pm by Barry the Nomad »

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
Re: Share your game room and/or gaming setup
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 11:43:08 pm »
Hahaha, you bastard. I'm totally jealous.

I got gear, but moving around has forced me to keep it in storage at my parents. Still, I don't have half the collectables and merchandise you've got.

So starting a thread to show off and make other forum members jealous. Mission Accomplished. 

Offline JuMeSyn

• Total Meseta: 2
  • The Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 04:54:14 pm »
Indeed, Randroid is right  ;D You have some amazing collection there mate. Wish I could have at least a quarter of that  :'(

Well, my game room is still in the making. I'm still not independent when it comes to money, but I'm slowly developing one in my mind. My GF is already warned, that if we get a home together, there must be a game room  ;D

Offline cooprey

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 12:12:45 pm »
Stunning collection dude, I'm in the process of building an arcade machine but run by consoles i'll up some piccys in the next few days, It's not quite finished and has only been undercoated ready for painting.

I had a game room (not as impressive as the one above) but 3 kids coming along and having to downsize home because of the economic climate put paid to that!

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 01:36:41 pm »
Living with my parents and being a university student it's hard to manage a huge collection, keeping it organized and tidy everything up. I have a corner in my room dedicated to gaming, and though I had to sell most of my oldschool games I still have this nifty collection of which I'm proud of.

Where I sit. Broken couch, just like it needs to be.

My current setup. Saturn, Dreamcast and PS3.

Wonderful.

My Saturn and sound system with "xtreme dynamic bass" and "virtual surround sound". I'm thinking of hooking up 2 more speakers and a subwoofer making a 2x2.1

Where I keep some accessories, movies and audio tapes.

The games. They aren't organized because I'm making new covers for my Dreamcast games.

MegaDrive boxed titles and some music

you peeps know what this is

This badboy has not been forgotten

This photo is upside down for some reason. Just some more MD games and a GameGear

The whole thing.

Hope you enjoyed the tour of my little gaming corner :)

Have some controllers
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:38:59 pm by crackdude »
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 03:08:58 pm »
Nice! Love littered bins of controllers and broken couches. Those are essential.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 08:53:56 pm »
@Barry
Goddamn! Can I live with you?

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site