Author Topic: The future of Playstation being shown Feburary 20th. Speculations?  (Read 9661 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
Re: The future of Playstation being shown Feburary 20th. Speculations?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 05:04:42 am »
i thought this was sega bits not sony bits we should be getting ready for the announcements of a new sega console abd it has to be coming any year now

couldnt agre more bro. u fill my heart with joy.
maybe i should convert to islam. at least they are true to their brotherhood. nd even tho some rules are hard. but at least they dont change every fraking 4 years. the retirement age stays the same 55
man made law is trying to add it up to 70

a new sega would mos def be the great deal in this millenium. it would be a burst out of sales and games.
im tired of the same games i swear u bro. bring back this sega man.

just back in the days when sega was in the game( and they will be again)
talking bout sony and alla them bitches like sony and snes would be like taboo and was not even mentioned.

well only if it was trashtalking bout them. that was allowed.
but in an ideal world bro. the ideal world.

but in a world where sega has scattered all over different consoles we are forced to hide in the bunker or at least sty with the enemy untill we know his traits and then freaking dump them

the motto of today is

stay true to the brotherhood
or have a big 100 dreamcasts on your foot.

at least it rhymes. i wantd to say head.
but i said foot instead

hey that rhymes as well
like nintendo and sony hey whats that big smell

a new sega wuld be totally awesome. but let us just say it didnt come. then surely a ps4 would be a possibility to silence the hunger for gaming.
basically is sega is our drugs and all other consoles are juzst some methadon to at least live on

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 08:33:17 am »
I gotta say, you gotta be really hardcore to convert to Islamism because of Sega.
SEG4GES

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 08:35:53 am »
I gotta say, you gotta be really hardcore to convert to Islamism because of Sega.

in fact im thinking about that once in a while. just saying

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 04:58:50 pm »
Just reminding you all that Sega will never make another console.

Have a nice day.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 08:12:27 am »
Just reminding you all that Sega will never make another console.

Have a nice day.
You're a heartbreaker
Dream maker, a love taker
Don't you mess around with me.
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 08:46:22 am »
Reminder: console warriors get warnings here at SEGAbits. Check the forum rules. No more posts about how people can't talk about non SEGA consoles on a SEGA forum.

Also Mademan speaks the truth.

---

As for PS4, I'm interested to see what happens! A Wii U like screen and competitive pricing could very well lead to a PS2 vs. Dreamcast situation. Probably won't kill Wii U, but would totally give Nintendo a headache.

For me personally, I like Playstation but am not in love with the brand. I'll admit, I love my silver PS2 slim. Great tiny console for two libraries of games. I want to see if PS4 will be BC with PS3 games or not. Signs are pointing to "no", and if that is the case then I'm getting a PS3 sooner than later, and a PS4 probably not at all this gen.

I'm probably going for the next Xbox, mainly because Xbox was the road I took last gen which lead to me liking the original Xbox far more than the PS2. I've enjoyed the 360, despite missing out on some PS3 exclusives. Next Xbox + PS3 are probably my future (again assuming PS4 doesn't play PS3 games). Followed by Wii U in a few years once the price drops and it has more games that I can't live without. It took Sonic Colors for me to get a Wii, and I could see Bayonetta 2, the next Mario title and a SEGA exclusive (assuming there is one) to be enough to warrant me getting a Wii U.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:23:20 am by Barry the Nomad »