Author Topic: Sega to increase mobile games operations...  (Read 23949 times)

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: Sega to increase mobile games operations...
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2014, 11:28:31 am »

Well answer it again then . What are your hopes and what games are you looking forward to from SEGA Japan this year and next year , they're very easy and basic questions .

Why don't you look at the thread of this post. Stop wasting my time. Not entering into another pointless argument with you.

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2014, 11:56:05 am »
Why don't you just list what games you're looking forward too,from SEGA Japan over the next year and for the remainder of this ? 

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline ROJM

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2014, 12:12:48 pm »
What happened about my opinion? Did you find out the truth by looking at the rest of the thread? Now you are going in another route to cause an argument? Geez louise you better get back on the pills....

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2014, 04:33:30 am »
What happened about my opinion? Did you find out the truth by looking at the rest of the thread?

Well I can't see many games that for starters . So I guess the real reason for the none- answer is other than Yakuza and SEGA making mobile games,  you've got nothing to look forward to from SEGA Japan this and next year .. Correct ?
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2014, 05:38:34 am »
Well I can't see many games that for starters . So I guess the real reason for the none- answer is other than Yakuza and SEGA making mobile games,  you've got nothing to look forward to from SEGA Japan this and next year .. Correct ?
And this is an example that you have mental problems. You can't separate people telling you facts from whether they support what the company is doing. And now you keep going on and on and on on something that was established long ago.  How about you answer this..if you are such a true blue sega supporter how come you think Nintendo is better than Sega? Or even capcom?

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2014, 06:54:09 am »
if you are such a true blue sega supporter how come you think Nintendo is better than Sega? Or even capcom?
So you're the real SEGA man right ?  . How come its ok for you to call the SEGA Saturn crap (a SEGA console none the less) Happy to see SEGA games on SONY consoles (when SEGA fans are meant to hate SONY lol) rather than MS and the one that loves to bash SEGA Japan and go on about how they tried to killed off Sonic and SEGA America .

So if you want to play a childish game , I'll look closer to home if I were you . But just to set the facts straight for a moment ...

Yes its true I liked the Snes more than the Mega Drive , but then I also liked the Mega CD more than either machine so go and figure on that one . My fav console of all time is the SEGA Saturn (read SEGA) my favorite game of all time is Panzer Dragoon (read SEGA) my favorite developer of all time is Team Andromeda/Smilebit (Read SEGA) my favorite arcade game of all time is Out Run (read SEGA) .

You can like or love a corp 'but' not be happy with the management or the direction it's going  . No different from supporting a Football team or the like . You can love your football club and be a fan and a loyal fan at that - that doesn't mean you have to like the football on the pitch , the chairman or the manager of that said club .

I love SEGA, just hate the direction the corp is heading in and don't like SEGA/Sammy board . 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:55:47 am by Team Andromeda »
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2014, 08:48:46 am »
So
So if you want to play a childish game 

The only person who is being childish is you. Trolling topics in order to score points you lost on a topic everyone but you have forgotten about. Tried it with Aki and now me. But i can't be bothered anymore.You're not worth my time anymore.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2014, 02:55:11 am »
The only person who is being childish is you.

I tell you what's childish and that's the thinking that because someone finds fault with a corp -that means they can't possible be a fan of that said corp . Well there's that, calling people names and altering people posts .

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2014, 05:40:52 am »
Come on guys, you guys always have to get into arguments. You guys have known each other for over a decade and always fight? Your worse than my parents. Relax. Why can't you guys ever agree on anything?

Offline ROJM

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2014, 11:54:13 am »

I tell you what's childish and that's the thinking that because someone finds fault with a corp -that means they can't possible be a fan of that said corp . Well there's that, calling people names and altering people posts .

You just described yourself to a T.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2014, 11:59:29 am »
Come on guys, you guys always have to get into arguments. You guys have known each other for over a decade and always fight? Your worse than my parents. Relax. Why can't you guys ever agree on anything?

I'm not the one who is trolling. I haven't caused any arguments, i've stuck to the topic and i've been polite. Its when TA comes into the topic is when he goes off topic and tries to cause arguments. He's done it to several members in here recently even yourself. So you should really tell him to stick to the topic and stop trying to spam different threads with the same BS. Actually read his posts george..its all about points he lost in the gaming topic about capcom..only on five different topics. So its obvious who is disrupting the forum. I've told him to leave me alone and he won't. So unless you guys implement an ignore button in this forum..warn him officially..he's just going to carry on. Just know that i'm not the one causing it.When the mods tell me to back down i usually do. Its TA that never does.You know it I know it and so does everyone else here. The question is what to do about it.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2014, 09:01:50 am »
The question is what to do about it.
Ignore him and stop responding. Drop a report if you must, but stop writing essays in response.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2014, 04:54:05 am »
Ignore him and stop responding. Drop a report if you must, but stop writing essays in response.

Which is why i think an ignore button is needed or stricter rules. And compared to the walls upon walls of text..he writes, i hardly write essays in response. Geez...