Author Topic: New SEGA survey  (Read 14140 times)

Offline fernandeath

• Total Meseta: 3
Re: New SEGA survey
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2016, 05:55:09 am »
How will all this data be processed? Will they have real people reading through all of this?

I was wondering the same thing...

Offline NoirSuede

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2016, 06:21:31 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AKF0MuI0_4

Jeez this guy's so paranoid......

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2016, 09:28:39 am »
I dont watch this kind of videos, but he is a good guy, he really respect SEGA and what the did and still do to these days. I prefer all the time guys like him than arrogant people who think that the only good games from SEGA are the ones that THEY have played.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2016, 09:33:23 am »
How will all this data be processed? Will they have real people reading through all of this?

Typically there is an internal team, or more often an external company, tasked with organizing the results. The tick boxes will be easy to document, and likely the written portions will be combed through. I am certain that spammy "SHENMUE!!!!111" or "DREAMCAST 2!!!1111" or "FAK U SEGA I HATE MOBILE!!!" surveys will be ignored.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2016, 10:51:51 am »
spammy "SHENMUE!!!!111" or "FAK U SEGA I HATE MOBILE!!!" surveys will be ignored.
They are nothing more than expressions of extreme feelings for/against the objects of the survey. I find them pretty relevant..

That's the thing. How will this data be interpreted? I remember filling out similar surveys in the past and it got us Golden Axe for iPod touch or sum shit. Well....thanks..
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2016, 12:39:04 pm »
I don't know.... I think they are well aware of the complainers on twitter and facebook. They ignore them there, and they might ignore them here. They might say X amount were spamming us, or X amount wanted Shenmue HD which we could pass on to people who care about that.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 01:44:54 pm »
If spamming SHENMUE ROXX0rz makes them release HD versions I'll do it.
SEG4GES

Offline Phantasos

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 07:18:09 pm »
They are nothing more than expressions of extreme feelings for/against the objects of the survey.

They're idiots blowing hot air that's neither constructive or relevant. Or in the case of the "Dreamcast 2", plain pathetic.

Offline SuperSonicEX

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2016, 12:51:50 am »
Still, there are legitimate gripes towards how SEGA has handled things, sometimes it is well addressed, sometimes it's blurted it out, other times it's dumb "haha, I'm an internet comedian, look at how witty I am taking down SEGA with dated humor!"  Same applies to much requested games/ports.

I guess we'll see how they discern the responses.

Seen gameplay and its basically Phantasy Star Online without Online and a story.

Ah, I see, still would like to see it come over, though I imagine with the Vita's performance outside of Japan that's unlikely (it's just like VC3!)