Author Topic: Get surface textures from Sonic Jam  (Read 3362 times)

Offline kaizmoto1489

• Total Meseta: 0
Get surface textures from Sonic Jam
« on: June 07, 2021, 10:25:16 pm »
Reviews of vacuum cleaners – trustable or not?

Marketing is a critical factor that can lead an organization or company to success. Hence, companies attempt to make many claims that describe their products, including vacuum cleaners. Vacuum cleaners make cleaning tasks quicker and more comfortable. The first vacuum cleaner was invented in 1901. Technological development has created excellent opportunities for people to upgrade their vacuum cleaners. Let’s take a look at some of the types of vacuum cleaners and whether the reviews are reliable or not.

Best vacuum cleaner in the world are a hundred percent trustable

There are many places that customers can see reviews for vacuum cleaners. Hence, finding information about vacuums is not essential; but it is important to identify the information you found. People are familiar with vacuum cleaners so the demand of buying them increases significantly. Many unfortunate people have been caught up in the hype, as companies have produced low-quality vacuum cleaners using wonderful words to describe them. My suggestion is customers should read reviews from reliable websites, such as the vacuum cleaners’ manufacturers, agencies, and stores. Additionally, the advice from people you know is also reliable.

How to define a good vacuum cleaner

If customers buy vacuum cleaners from reliable suppliers, most of them are durable and authentic. They can minimize the risks for owners. For example, customers can avoid getting allergies by using vacuum cleaners, which have a HEPA filter. Also, long working and smart design are important as well. The first impression is important not only for human beings but also for products. People tend to choose products with an attractive appearance and long-time usage. Finally, the size and weight of vacuum cleaners is important. For example, someone who has an injury on the hand will prefer a light vacuum cleaner to a heavy one.

▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬

✓✓✓ Related Article: Best vacuum cleaner in the world - These are the ones reviewers love most

▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬●▬▬

Is there any difference between handheld vacuums and robot vacuums?

Both types of vacuum cleaners have an assortment of models, some of which are the Best vacuum cleaners reviews. Handheld vacuum cleaners are small and lightweight. They are easy to work with because you can carry them by hand. Moreover, they are fantastic for quick cleanups and conveniences. Noticeably, when customers want to clean their cars, there is no type of vacuum cleaner easier than a handheld vacuum. No matter where we are, handheld vacuum cleaners can be with us.

On the other hand, robot vacuum cleaners are convenient in a different way. They can work with a wide range of floor surfaces such as marble, woods, and so on. With highly efficient results, robot vacuum cleaners can save your time and make the house cleaning quicker and easier. The best feature of robot vacuum cleaners that I love is their ability to work specifically in a given area.

In conclusion

There is no doubt that vacuum cleaners play an important role in increasing the standards of living. We live in a world of technology and convenience so we should apply it to upgrade our life. Some useful tips for sorting information about vacuum cleaners before purchasing them are listed above. We would love to hear reviews and feedback from customers who upgraded their vacuum cleaners. Customer satisfaction is what we aim for.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 04:32:59 am by kaizmoto1489 »

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Re: Get surface textures from Sonic Jam
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 12:17:37 am »
This one didn't contain archway?
https://www.textures-resource.com/saturn/sonicjam/texture/12723/

If not, have you tried Sonic retro forum : https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
A lot of Sonic enthusiast there.

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Get surface textures from Sonic Jam
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 04:15:38 pm »
Last time I checked Texture Resources for it, which was the time I started this thread, they didn't have Sonic R files. Now they do and I can work with these! Thank you.

As for what I am working on that involves them, I'm currently overhaulling my Team Fortress 2 map koth_green_hill. Those archways were originally intended to have the texture (with an alt-colour in mind for the RED side). The map is long over-due for an update but I decided that I really want to overhaul the caves and hill to make it more of a competitive map.

-EDIT-
I just realised, this isn't my old thread, I thought it was for a moment. Still, I'm glad the archway textures we both wanted is finally available to us.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 04:18:26 pm by Mystic Monkey »