Author Topic: Virtua Fighter 5 FS coming to XBLA/PSN next summer.  (Read 15685 times)

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: Virtua Fighter 5 FS coming to XBLA/PSN next summer.
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 10:58:44 am »
Anybody know of a resource that lists/shows all the costume parts in the game? I'm curious to know what Shenmue items there are.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 12:15:04 am »
Anybody know of a resource that lists/shows all the costume parts in the game? I'm curious to know what Shenmue items there are.
I'm not sure about Shenmue, but I did see a couple of videos and pictures with Ulala and Amigo parts.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline STORM!

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 12:48:46 am »

You can reproduce a lot of costume from famous characters in VF5, but Shenmue has no official parts as far as I know.

I have one site where you can check every single item from the game, but its all in Japanese.

Check it out:
http://vfninja.garyoutensei.com/index.html

Oh, looks like the updates stopped... ;_;

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 06:43:38 am »
The wait will be the worst, it's too long really... . Unless VF 6 is running on super Hardware and I don't think people will mind tbh .  Most will just see it as XBLA/PSN title which is just what it is

TBH, It would get killed in the shops, more so with  Tekken Vs Streetfighter, Soul Calibur V coming out. VF isn't mass market enough for the home, and after the silly mistake of making VO Force disc only its nice to see SEGA just use common sense about but it up on LIVE/PSN and if it comes in at the £10 SEGA will sell more than enough

It's great news, but next Summer is really far too long. I wish it was coming this Winter.

Coming from the guy who said it didn't flop on the 360. Peh.
Although you are correct its common sense to release this game via this option, I won't be getting it. I played it to death in the arcades and I don't like the idea of it just being released on digital,I prefer to see it released on a softcopy format. The opening of the case and taking the game out for the first time and looking at the instruction book with the art work present. Digital gaming just can't compare to that.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 06:58:41 am »
I could have sworn that Goro's purple shirt was said to be a costume part. Hmmm... Maybe somebody was lying to me.

Offline STORM!

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 08:11:10 am »
  Hmm... I can't remember about this purple shirt. It's nothing hard to be on the game. There is a SEGA TEAM (or something like that) on the Knockout Trial Special mode, and the members of this team does cosplay of some Sega characters. There is one guy (Akira) doing cosplay of Ryo...

Nothing important but I've got back from the arcades right now. Today was the day of the Open Tournament. Only 3 hours of tournament, but I've played just 1 hour. I got the #1 position XDDDD  But, I got my ass kicked out so hard... I hate those guys!! Always the same guys playing it EVERY SINGLE DAY!! I play it twice a month -_-;;;   There are no more VF players like in the past...

Offline upsidedown fuji

• Total Meseta: 3
  • Chillin' with the Blue Rogues.
    • Upsidedown Fuji
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 09:33:51 am »
Well so much for my physical copy of VF5 on XBOX 360. I wonder if I should just trade it in now and save the money I get from it for the updated version.