Author Topic: New mysterious countdown site... by Sega  (Read 21619 times)

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Re: New mysterious countdown site... by Sega
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2010, 10:29:26 pm »
Yes, they gave Nintendogs a perfect score, do you know any other pet simulator that is as in depth as Nintendogs?

Just cuz you hate a genre, does not mean everyone else does. They gave Yakuza games uber high scores as well. Do they now suck?

Again Sanus, no one is offended. You always bring up the offended card when someone disagrees with you. You have not proved you point well at all. Sorry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2010, 10:45:33 pm »
Quote from: "Sega Uranus"
The one that annoys you.

Seriously, I do not know why you have to defend everything SEGA Japan does. Have you even heard all of the music in the game if it is so good?

Why not just accept that people hate the game and think it is a complete waste of everything instead of defending stupid shit?

No matter what you could say, if any of the resources that were used in this game were on a title for any console it would have been an all-around better choice.

Okay! So you have no source, Good... That's all I needed to know about your entire argument.

2D birds-eye-view JRPGs of old have been a pleasure of mine since the days of Phantasy Star, Shining Force and Mystaria... While I would much rather Skies of Arcadia 2, yes! I see nothing wrong with 7th Dragon in fact I would almost  definitely buy it on Western release. I like the concept, I like the old school feel, I like the sound track and I really like the people involved with the project.

I think you should go and discover opinions and how they may differ from person to person.
Made by SEGA

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2010, 11:51:40 pm »
7th Dragon looks okay to me.

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2010, 12:00:47 am »
Quote from: "George"
Yes, they gave Nintendogs a perfect score, do you know any other pet simulator that is as in depth as Nintendogs?

Just cuz you hate a genre, does not mean everyone else does. They gave Yakuza games uber high scores as well. Do they now suck?

I like Yakuza and Nintendogs a lot, what is your point? Since when do I hate any genres? I am not commenting on 7th Dragon because of it's genre, I am commenting on it that I think it is a bad game. I have played it, have you? Sharky? Cool!

Again Sanus, no one is offended. You always bring up the offended card when someone disagrees with you. You have not proved you point well at all. Sorry.

I never said anyone was offended?

Quote from: "Sharky"
Okay! So you have no source, Good... That's all I needed to know about your entire argument.

What sources do I need? You are not entirely clear outside of reviews, which is silly because you always say they never matter or someshit! I guess because the Famitsu score is the only one you can find can only mean everyone else who played it thought Famitsu wrote the definite review and decided to give up?

2D birds-eye-view JRPGs of old have been a pleasure of mine since the days of Phantasy Star, Shining Force and Mystaria... While I would much rather Skies of Arcadia 2, yes! I see nothing wrong with 7th Dragon in fact I would almost  definitely buy it on Western release. I like the concept, I like the old school feel, I like the sound track and I really like the people involved with the project.

Platformers have been a pleasure of mine since the days of Sonic the Hedgehog, Shinobi and Myst-... While I would much rather Shinobi IV, yes! I see nothing wrong with Sonic 06 in fact I would almost  definitely buy it on Western release. I like the concept, I like the Sonic Adventure feel, I like the sound track, and I really like the people involved with the project (not really).

See how odd that sounds? So while I have actually played the game and can form an opinion on it, you cannot and will just speculate. Why not just admit you would not care at all if SEGA had no hand in it? I can understand really, as I am the same way. I mean, I like the game Viking a lot, but I would have never given it a second look if SEGA had no hand in it, sadly. I know that makes me a fanboy, but... Well, shut up!

I think you should go and discover opinions and how they may differ from person to person.

That is cool, because you are notorious for calling out whatever you want whenever you want. Remember how it took you like half a year to try out the Halo Wars demo because you "Knew it was shit and that Storm Rise was going to blow it away" or something like that? I was not forcing my opinion of 7th Dragon down your throat, but instead saying I think you should admit it was a waste of resources, which... Oh hey, you did! Mission Accomplished!

I did not say just because I dislike the game that others should. That is something you do, and have gone out of your way to pick on people for liking games you did not think were fit. Though I have not seen you do that in a long time now, I guess.

Listen, I do not know why you have to defend every Japanese SEGA game, but if it is coming to the point where we will have to have big discussions like this, then I do not see the point. Move this talk to IMs please.

Quote from: "Mengels7"
7th Dragon looks okay to me.

*Shakes fist*

Offline STORM!

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2010, 06:38:17 am »
Sanus retard! 7th Dragon was part of Sega RPG project, ok, we knew that. But the game looks like "that", old style, simply because it was a part of their strategy, to cover all kind of RPG styles, and that one was the style that Atlus had successfully used on Etrian Odyssey, and Sega wanted it.

Sega wanted also the users of Tales of series, from Namco, and has released Shining Force Feather to do the job.

Shining Force failed, but 7th Dragon not. The system is perfect, you are just a jerk saying it was not a good game. Its hard, have nice graphics and superb sounds! The charcter design could be not good, but the sprites do so, they are awesome.

The story is good too.

Offline George

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2010, 08:14:46 am »
Frankly Sanus, your argument that everyone hates it is falling apart.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2010, 08:15:56 am »
I've only seen it, but 7th Dragon seems like something I would find enjoyable till I get stuck on a mid-game boss (as usual).

I would consider getting it on Western release.
SEG4GES

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2010, 11:11:46 am »
Eh, I would have to agree with Sanus and MadeMan. I did not find what I've seen of 7th Dragon to be impressive either. The battle system is typical jRPG stuff except with limited graphics and mostly static images, infact there is hardly anything great about the system I would argue. Music is good from what I've heard (But there are some poor tracks, like the boss battle music is frankly, boring to listen to) but I suppose the art direction in the full game can be a winner, as I've not seen all of the game, can't really judge that.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2010, 12:21:43 pm »
Blah blah blah, Sharky u rong

Sanus you don't half woffle on...

You spesifically said the game got 6's and 7's and nobody liked it... You should have to back up your claim.

Both of those points have been proven wrong in this thread.

P.S I still think Halo Wars is shit... but thats my opinion. I'm not pushing it on anyone.
Made by SEGA

Offline Sega Uranus

• The SEGA Source
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2010, 12:44:05 pm »

Cool, you never read any of my responses then.

You spesifically said the game got 6's and 7's and nobody liked it... You should have to back up your claim.

P.S I still think Halo Wars is shit... but thats my opinion. I'm not pushing it on anyone.

Cool, you also did not read my last response.

Guess you guys have to be right because everyone loves 7th Dragon and it is the SEGA game to end them all, I was wrong all along, lets press dicks and make up.

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2010, 12:52:04 pm »

Look I'm all about mindless arguing, you both make some valid points, but the fact is that Sharky's right here. You DID say that. It was fuel for half this argument. He keeps pointing this out and you keep avoiding it. Not cool. :(

Offline Sega Uranus

• The SEGA Source
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2010, 01:05:23 pm »
Quote from: "Mengels7"

Look I'm all about mindless arguing, you both make some valid points, but the fact is that Sharky's right here. You DID say that. It was fuel for half this argument. He keeps pointing this out and you keep avoiding it. Not cool. :(

I did have a site, but I think it would have made me look worse because they were all user reviews, which I did not notice at the time.  :cry:

Gotta admit though that I was going to say it got 2s out of 10s everywhere just to see how much he would freak out, but he would not respond to that.  :P

Offline Sharky

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2010, 01:53:15 pm »

Cool, you also did not read my last response.

Guess you guys have to be right because everyone loves 7th Dragon and it is the SEGA game to end them all, I was wrong all along, lets press dicks and make up.

I never said everyone loves it, clearly they don't... and I never said it was the best game ever or anything. In fact I said I would much rather play Skies 2 or something. I'm simply saying it is my type of game.

Now that is sorted.

*presses dick*
Made by SEGA

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2010, 03:51:11 pm »
So who loves Vectorman? I liked him. Not so much the games.. Not my cup of tea. They are still awesome tea.
SEG4GES

Offline George

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2010, 10:49:00 pm »

I did

Why not just accept that people hate the game and think it is a complete waste of everything instead of defending stupid shit?
You seem to be the only one that didn't. Never heard anyone say it was a 'complete waste of everything', also...

I am not commenting on 7th Dragon because of it's genre, I am commenting on it that I think it is a bad game. I have played it, have you? Sharky? Cool!
I have played it, I think I even wrote a hands on impressions at SN for it.

See how odd that sounds? So while I have actually played the game and can form an opinion on it, you cannot and will just speculate.
Highly doubt you actually played the game. Don't think you can form a opinion of a game you can't even understand what is going on half the time. That is why me and sharky said reviews were generally positive. You said no one liked it. No prove. No victory.