Author Topic: Remember that Sonic movie in production?  (Read 16501 times)

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: Remember that Sonic movie in production?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 04:26:51 am »
Uff...well, if you gonna brought any complains, that's OK, you have the right and reasons to do that.

I'm gonna keep my thoughts and expectations until next year when more information and an official press release are coming.

Have fun, guys.

Easy to say that..but if you know anything about Sony's movie production and how they have done similar things..then you can see the concern.

Offline Dr. SEGA Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Remember that Sonic movie in production?
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 09:46:05 am »
The very fact that they're shooting for a pg-13 rating means they have no idea what they're doing.  The only way you can get that kind of rating is with graphic on-screen deaths(for instance Loki goring a dude in Avengers), profanity, or sex.  None of which belong within 100 miles of this franchise. 

This thing is a disaster of nuclear proportions waiting to happen.  Here's hoping they cancel this thing before it gets off the ground.

The new TMNT was PG-13 and there was nothing overly violent in that movie. (Not that the movie was good mind you.)

I think the fact that it's going to be crazy action in a real world setting is why they would bump the rating up to PG-13.