Author Topic: Remember that Sonic movie in production?  (Read 16512 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Remember that Sonic movie in production?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 06:24:26 am »
He has a Charmy Bee avatar.

This movie is doomed.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2014, 06:39:17 am »
Is this still going to be live action... Because I can already smell a fucking Smurfs Movie 'fish out of water' tale brewing and it makes me want to vomit.

Me also... ADVENTURE SONIC or Mordern Sonic is what's wrong with the Sonic franchise at the moment..the live action hybrid like they did with Smurfs from  the same Studio..sony..also doesn't bring high hopes...they ran Spider Man into the ground after all. And a PG rating..Come F'ng on....The Dark Knight was a PG 13 movie as well and look what happened in that movie. So all you Sonic apologists can act like its the best thing since sliced bread. Just don't complain to me Sharky or Rapdappy when they start giving Sonic guns making hip hop and other nonsense pop culture with Amy Rose twerking references and  an all nonsense explosion filled finale backed with a pop sound track by Katy perry and 1 direction which they may do. You can count me out. Not me No way and No how.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:42:04 am by ROJM »

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 06:46:05 am »
making hip hop and other nonsense pop culture

TOO LATE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukp1N4hI2Xg

Unlike Sonic, he doesn't chuckle.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 06:50:32 am »
He bought the Gamecube version of Sonic Adventure 2.

ALL YE ABANDON HOPE.

Offline Radrappy

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 09:46:17 am »
Jeez, calmdown.

Harry Potter movies were PG-13. The only think that make those movie in that rate were physical confrotation, mysticysm and violence but not that in heavy way.

Also, All current superheroes movies are PG-13. I think they are going to that route.

If the guy even take care of being in SSMB forums and also respond many questions via social media and being nice, that's for sure a good sign. He doesn't even work alone too.

Harry Potter 1-3 were rated PG.  Harry Potter 4 was PG-13 because a man severs his own hand into a boiling cauldron.  5 because there is on screen torture and murder.  6 and 7 need no explanation.  Super hero movies have to struggle for a pg-13 rating but they usually get it with on screen deaths and partial nudity (there is a butt shot in Thor for this very reason).  My point is, the rating isn't as easy to get as you're making it seem not to mention it would be COMPLETELY off flavor for the character.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 09:52:11 am »
struggle for a pg-13 rating but they usually get it with on screen deaths and partial nudity

Rouge Boobs and Butt confirmed.

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2014, 09:56:07 am »
Rouge Boobs and Butt confirmed.

add a couple of coy blow job references and we're golden. 

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2014, 10:28:07 am »
Considering Marza Animation Planet is working on this and is using SEGA Japan Modern Sonic means it has SEGA Japan's/Sonic Team's approval, unlike Sonic Boom. They wanted nothing to do with Sonic Boom it seems.

Considering those factors. I don't think there is a need to panic yet. Wait until some actual media comes out. lol

in the mean time, here is the reveal trailer for Shadow the Hedgehog if you dont remember it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz608gqyhgk

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2014, 10:55:02 am »
06 also had ST's blessing, as did Shadow and SLW.  If there's anything we can count on, it's that we can't count on ST. 

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2014, 11:13:33 am »
06 also had ST's blessing, as did Shadow and SLW.  If there's anything we can count on, it's that we can't count on ST. 

I nearly choked on my cup of tea when i read that...give this man a Kudos...Quote of the week...

Offline Trippled

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2014, 12:46:15 pm »

Weren't you the one who like SLW?

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2014, 12:54:43 pm »
Weren't you the one who like SLW?

I liked it but am well aware that many despise it and recognize that it's clearly a step down from gens/colors in terms of quality.  Also the story was particularly bad and was 100% ST sanctioned. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:57:57 pm by Radrappy »

Offline Trippled

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2014, 12:57:59 pm »
I'm fine with it, but the story was particularly bad and was 100% ST sanctioned. 

They didn't do the story tough.

Sonic Team's involvement are usually the visuals only

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 01:14:06 pm »
They didn't do the story tough.

Sonic Team's involvement are usually the visuals only

Well they're not. . .writing this movie either.  Merely approving it.  Which is what we're discussing, right?

Offline Nirmugen

• Total Meseta: 11
  • Sneaking around in the city with blue,blue skies
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 01:37:00 pm »
Uff...well, if you gonna brought any complains, that's OK, you have the right and reasons to do that.

I'm gonna keep my thoughts and expectations until next year when more information and an official press release are coming.

Have fun, guys.