Author Topic: Sonic Colours Discussion  (Read 270041 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: Sonic Colors announced for Wii/DS
« Reply #240 on: July 05, 2010, 09:56:22 pm »
Quote from: "CrazyTails"

Also from this picture you could say there are like 10 worlds

http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1006/49/e282a357217f.png

I doubt all the stages will be straight forward. Sweet mountain has more platforming than tropical resort so I think there'll be more and more platforming from stage to stage. I hope i'm right because 10 worlds times 2 acts plus more and more platforming(if true) to me sounds pretty great  :afroman:

I'm only seeing 9 worlds...

What I hope they do to flesh out the game is have special challenge levels that you can unlock on each 'world'... Not full acts but just little mini acts with puzzles or platforming based around different skills.

Like a Digging challenge where its just a giant digging level you have to get though by digging from one wisp power to the other before the power runs out picking up as many rings as possible on the way... or something.

It would make the game longer with out adding non sonic gameplay like crappy characters with vastly different mechanics.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
Made by SEGA

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #241 on: July 05, 2010, 10:15:01 pm »
Ow that's weird, because I could swear i'm seeing 10. Maybe you missed the planet behind the eggman ship.

Who knows one might be a hubworld of some sort. We'll find out sooner or later.

Also yea, I hope there'll be more than just an act 1 or 2. Additional missions are always great.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #242 on: July 05, 2010, 10:27:34 pm »
Quote from: "CrazyTails"
Ow that's weird, because I could swear i'm seeing 10. Maybe you missed the planet behind the eggman ship.

Who knows one might be a hubworld of some sort. We'll find out sooner or later.

Also yea, I hope there'll be more than just an act 1 or 2. Additional missions are always great.
Ah I see you are counting the dead center as a seporate place too the arm that is coming from the center with a lock symbol on it. I was not.
Made by SEGA

Offline Shigs

• Total Meseta: 5
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2010, 01:38:05 am »
Actually, the center area is the tropical Resort.
Grammar Expert Plus

Offline Sharky

« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2010, 08:17:40 am »
Well there you go then! 10, it is.
Made by SEGA

Offline fernandeath

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #245 on: July 15, 2010, 03:19:20 pm »
Hasn't any of you seen this:

http://www.tssznews.com/2010/07/13/sega ... -year-old/

?

7-12 y/o?

I mean, we were expecting it to be 'childish', but, I'm not happy to see its age group ¬¬

Offline Sharky

« Reply #246 on: July 15, 2010, 03:31:39 pm »
Quote from: "fernandeath"
Hasn't any of you seen this:

http://www.tssznews.com/2010/07/13/sega ... -year-old/

?

7-12 y/o?

I mean, we were expecting it to be 'childish', but, I'm not happy to see its age group ¬¬

I suggest not quoting and spreading the link of this TSSZ guy anymore... His 'source' is completely fictional and he will do everything he can to get hits even if he is telling people where to get hold of torrents for Sonic 4.

Hes scum.
Made by SEGA

Offline Dr. SEGA Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #247 on: July 15, 2010, 03:43:51 pm »
A while ago, TSSZ spoiled the secret ending of Sonic 4 for me in one of their articles. TSSZ just casually mentioned the ending with NO SPOILER WARNING. Idiot. I was so angry. Everybody in the comments section was criticizing him for it, but he didn't even apologize or remove the spoiler.

Ryan, TSSZ was on Sonic Retro saying that the only way you knew about the voice actor change was because AAUK told you. He was jealous that both you and Sonic Stadium knew, but he didn't.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #248 on: July 15, 2010, 03:56:12 pm »
Quote from: "Dr. SEGA Monkey"

Ryan, TSSZ was on Sonic Retro saying that the only way you knew about the voice actor change was because AAUK told you. He was jealous that both you and Sonic Stadium knew, but he didn't.

I've never spoken to AAUK in my life.  8-)

I've got faaarrr greater contacts. Fingers in pies all over the place.
Made by SEGA

Offline Dr. SEGA Monkey

« Reply #249 on: July 15, 2010, 04:04:33 pm »
I know of course. But he was making it sound like you, Stadium, and AAUK were trying to make TSSZ look bad by having info earlier than them.

So yes. TSSZ is scum.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2010, 06:50:52 pm »
Wait, he mentioned me personally? lol. What have I ever done?

I didn't even mention anything about the 'secret' I simply said I knew what it was and I wasnt even the one that posted the news about it when it became official.
Made by SEGA

Offline Dr. SEGA Monkey

« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2010, 07:00:45 pm »
He didn't mention you personally, he just was having a fit about how he thinks AAUK gave the "SEGAbits staff" and Stadium info about voices being changed.

Obviously he is wrong, and I only mentioned it here to show how jealous he is that nobody in SEGA wants to talk to him anymore. Not even "secret sources" or whatever.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2010, 07:04:36 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"
Wait, he mentioned me personally? lol. What have I ever done?

I didn't even mention anything about the 'secret' I simply said I knew what it was and I wasnt even the one that posted the news about it when it became official.

With this guy, you don't have to do anything to get on his bad side. Case in point: I've been banned from his site twice. Once for correcting him on a SASASR article (his source was wrong) and the second time for telling him that he shouldn't use a debilitating disorder as an insult (a writer at Sonic Stadium was being insulted at TSSZ and Tristan was using the SS writer's disorder as an insult).

Quote from: "Dr. SEGA Monkey"
He didn't mention you personally, he just was having a fit about how he thinks AAUK gave the "SEGAbits staff" and Stadium info about voices being changed.

Obviously he is wrong, and I only mentioned it here to show how jealous he is that nobody in SEGA wants to talk to him anymore. Not even "secret sources" or whatever.

Well, after ignoring cease and desist orders from SEGA over Sonic 4 and SASASR, SEGA has all but ignored him in terms of any news tips. However, AAUK did nothing to inform anybody as all the rumors were based on a non-SEGA person who talked to Jason Griffith on Facebook.

So really, Mark Zuckerberg is to blame! I call for a Facebook burning!

Offline Sharky

« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2010, 07:07:26 pm »
He doesn't have 'secret sources'... I've never read any secret from him that couldn't easily just be guess work...

I mean of course Sonic Colours is aimed at children... It's on the Wii, its called Sonic Colours... It's just obvious.
Made by SEGA

Offline Dr. SEGA Monkey

« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2010, 07:16:18 pm »
He also said that a source told him that SEGA Saturn characters were the highest priority for SASASR DLC. When in actuality the only DLC that was ever planned was Metal Sonic.

http://http://www.tssznews.com/2010/03/30/diving-into-future-asr-dlc/

What’s more, we were told franchises from the Sega Saturn era may get the highest priority  As examples, TSSZ News has learned Astal from the 1995 game of the same name and Pepper from Clockwork Knight were under consideration.  One may work better than the other. We’ve learned Astal was looked at with a bird–hardly a good fit for a kart racing game, but not out of the question given Opa-Opa’s presence on the main roster.  Meanwhile, Pepper had his horse Silver  in tow.  Veteran Sega gamers may remember that Silver had wheels and a basket attached to him.  Furthermore, given some of the recent hints at relations to “Steel, iron,” and “aluminum” Sumo’s own Steve Lycett dropped on his Twitter account, the Pepper/Silver duo may be more a reality than anything else in this story.