Author Topic: Big "Franchise-changing" news about Sonic this Thursday.  (Read 14707 times)

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
Re: Big "Franchise-changing" news about Sonic this Thursday.
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 03:05:57 pm »
Only voice I really hated was Tails', I liked Grifftih but he was always so flat in the emotional scenes - Something that should not be in a Sonic game anyways.

Not effected by this, but I hope the new actor for Sonic does not take it too seriously and make everything so awkward like Ryan did.

In my opinion they should just get one person to voice each character and give them the same kind of mentality as Mario characters. Okay, I know what you are all thinking, but before you hit me!

[youtube:35rhzhn9]j9WgL90f9wA[/youtube:35rhzhn9]

Maybe not the best example, but I would really like it if they were just saying a few lines instead of whole minutes of dialog.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Dr. SEGA Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2010, 08:29:47 pm »
Uhg....sorry to bring this back up, but it's been confirmed that Roger Craig Smith is the Alton Towers Hotel Sonic voice.

So basically Sonic is going to sound like this from now on:

[youtube:2ju2oooa]eNGjSSJWgq0[/youtube:2ju2oooa]

chek owt teh CONSOLES!!1

I honestly think that's the worst Sonic voice ever. :| I was hoping that it would sound more like the first voice sample in Roger's demo:

http://http://www.rogercraigsmith.com/media/RogerCraigSmithAnimation.mp3

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2010, 09:24:50 pm »
Watch the SASASR commercial that Stadium has linked, it's much closer to how ROger will probably sound.