Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS gets huge price drop, early adopters get 20 free GBA and NES games  (Read 21259 times)

Offline Trippled

• Total Meseta: 14
Yoshi by Good-Feel? I dunno, they're games are usually boring.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Epic Yarn was awesome, though I wanted Artoon to work on it again.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
Ace Attorney 5 is a bit surprising considering the Layton crossover also in development. I think that Baten Kaitos 3 and Miku Hatsune are pretty safe bets at this point considering how they've already been rumoured by previous sources (and considering the original rumors Miku was hinted with are slowly coming true, I think it's pretty much guaranteed.)

Offline nuckles87

• Total Meseta: 7
On the issue of 3DS titles, the Shinobi demo at 3DS was superb. It felt like a Shinobi game. Doesn't look as ugly on the 3DS as it does in screens either.

Super Mario 3DS is also an excellent title from what I've played. Design was a mix of Mario Galaxy and old school Mario platforming.

Sonic Generations....not so sure. If you liked Sonic 4 and Sonic Rush, you'll probably like it, since the physics and game play are kinda similar, though the physics where a bit better.

Mario Kart 7 played like Mario Kart with hang gliders. I've never been a big fan of Mario Kart, but if you like that series....I didn't see much reason to hate it. Unless you don't want more of the same. Personally, I wish SEGA would just put a port of SASR on it.

Offline SOUP

• Total Meseta: 4
On the issue of 3DS titles, the Shinobi demo at 3DS was superb. It felt like a Shinobi game. Doesn't look as ugly on the 3DS as it does in screens either.

Super Mario 3DS is also an excellent title from what I've played. Design was a mix of Mario Galaxy and old school Mario platforming.

Sonic Generations....not so sure. If you liked Sonic 4 and Sonic Rush, you'll probably like it, since the physics and game play are kinda similar, though the physics where a bit better.

Mario Kart 7 played like Mario Kart with hang gliders. I've never been a big fan of Mario Kart, but if you like that series....I didn't see much reason to hate it. Unless you don't want more of the same. Personally, I wish SEGA would just put a port of SASR on it.
Thanks for the info.