Poll

do you want a sega console

YES.
3 (100%)
Yes but i only buy if its succesfull
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: a new sega console is more then possible  (Read 18390 times)

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
Re: a new sega console is more then possible
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:51 pm »
And if I can buy the Sega games on all those platforms then why would I want an exclusive console?  Exclusive games suck.  If I could play every game released on one console or one PC then I'd be happy.  Most gamers would be.

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 01:41:37 pm »
And if I can buy the Sega games on all those platforms then why would I want an exclusive console?  Exclusive games suck.  If I could play every game released on one console or one PC then I'd be happy.  Most gamers would be.

exclusives sucks?

what a statement.

ur saying god of war is crap? thats an exclusive..

ur saying halo is shitty? thats an exclusive..

man mind your word and think before u write stuff. the contradiction is there allready.
and dont tell me you dont like gow and halo. you would lie just to be right.

its like saying all black people are not good. shame man being like that thinking like a square.

as for the rest of community of segabits. please vote on Yes i was contacted that sega this week is intensively monitoring all sega fan bases. there are big plans for 2013..

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2012, 09:29:39 am »
just found this. a new sega console idea LOL
but watching it made me want it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqLydmZirU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8JWyfh10s
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 09:32:38 am by semmie »

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 03:40:06 pm »
exclusives sucks?

what a statement.

ur saying god of war is crap? thats an exclusive..

ur saying halo is shitty? thats an exclusive..

man mind your word and think before u write stuff. the contradiction is there allready.
and dont tell me you dont like gow and halo. you would lie just to be right.

its like saying all black people are not good. shame man being like that thinking like a square.

as for the rest of community of segabits. please vote on Yes i was contacted that sega this week is intensively monitoring all sega fan bases. there are big plans for 2013..

He meant that the fact that they are exclusive sucks. It would be better if you could play Halo on PS3 and GoW on Ecksbawks.

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2012, 03:58:40 pm »
He meant that the fact that they are exclusive sucks. It would be better if you could play Halo on PS3 and GoW on Ecksbawks.

i was blindly furious ;)
its ok . thank you for the enlightment. its not always easy to understand when our communication is text based mainly.

it sucks indeed. but the profit of this snake trick is that people will buy it for that exclusive.
cause after all if there wasnt such a thing then surely in the whole world it would be better just to have one console.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2012, 04:08:38 pm »
^ I understand the reasoning for it completely, but we're just saying that purely from a consumer perspective there is no benefit to them over multi-plat games. Or at least, very little benefit.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2012, 03:51:02 pm »
The consumer always gets fucked in the ass.
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 03:45:28 am »
just found this. a new sega console idea LOL
but watching it made me want it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqLydmZirU
This video convinced me that there will be a SEGA console

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 03:08:53 pm »
This video convinced me that there will be a SEGA console

this is the so called leaked video. the dude actually believes innit that ittll be in 2014

regardless alle that its a nice trailer about a new sega

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA1NLkFNDYI

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 08:09:24 am »

Because there was a time where one could measure how good a game system was by what that company who made the system could do with the specs of that system by delivering a game unlike anything else on the market. Sega did that with the Megadrive Saturn and the master system, The DC unfortunatly was only geting started before they canned it but the best example of a game using the system that no other games system has really managed to do well is JSR and SHENMUE.

Nowadays there is no difference between the game systems because they are made by companies who hasn't a history in game development let alone have a substantial inhouse team that can get the best out of it. They rely on the third parties to do their job. And none of them want o take the time to really deliever a title that takes advantage of the unique specs of the system. Gone are the days when Sega fired the shot of CASTLE OF ILLUSION and people's jaw dropped because no one thought that a game system could produce anything like that. Gone are the days when Konami blasted their killer first year launch  title with Contra 4 and showed people the  reason to own a SNES. Gone are the days when companies and their third parties were producing titles that ultilised the different specs of their systems and swayed public opinion to their cause for how limited the time because the games are good as well.  Now its all cut from the same cloth and it makes the whole 360 ps3 or 4 redundant. Even Nintendo is redundant in that as well. Exclusives were good when they showed the power of the system but they
not anymore. In the case of Sega i have no doubt that certain games released by Sega in their third party form were they made on a sega platform and exclusive would have performed better and had a sequel.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 05:08:55 pm »
^So true, exclusives ain't what they used to be...