Author Topic: Why wasn't SEGA as influential as they could've been during their glory days?  (Read 38488 times)

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Why SEGA wasn't really so influential even during their glory days.
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2016, 07:23:06 am »
About FifA/football manager: No, that's why I don't play them and if I do, I pick them up every 3/4 years as that's when FIFA has worked out the issues. They usually introduce something not quite fully formed, then have it working correctly a year later.

TitanFall: Not sales, just in general. It was hyped up, released and rarely mentioned again. It's had a very "meh" reception due to lacking in some areas. It's something to build off (which the team are), but nothing great.

Rivals: Again, fun game, nothing amazing though.

Battlefront: Everyone who's played it as said the same thing. It's fun, but very, very light on content.

FPS games: I like FPS games. EA have yet to bring a Battlefield game to a working order as of yet though. Many laughed when they announced hardlines as they felt BF4 was still in beta.

I'm not saying SEGA are great etc, they have many issues and have made many mistakes. But compared to other companies in this industry, they're not that bad. As I said, they're neither considered great or bad.

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2016, 09:03:31 am »
About FifA/football manager: No, that's why I don't play them and if I do, I pick them up every 3/4 years as that's when FIFA has worked out the issues. They usually introduce something not quite fully formed, then have it working correctly a year later.

They're both great games even though they are yearly updates . Fifa have 2 teams working on the series so every 2 or so years big steps are made . Fifa 16 is just an amazing football game really one of the best I've ever played.

TitanFall: Not sales, just in general. It was hyped up, released and rarely mentioned again

? It's sold over 10 million copies . Its still be played today . To me it's the SEGA Rally of FPS in terms of control (they are so spot on) . Its just a shame the game got no real single player mode and one would hope the sequel fixes that. And most prob people don't talk about it, because its not on the PS 4 and the SONY fanboys and the likes of Eurogamer and NeoGaf (both PlayStation central) hate that no doubt

Rivals: Again, fun game, nothing amazing though

Really good game and well made. Shame the new NSF game is such a step backwards in almost every area. And Madden is just dross year after year

[/size]
EA have yet to bring a Battlefield game to a working order as of yet though.

[/size]This just going off the internet now?. Battlefield 4 was a great game and online was amazing fun . Like with bashing of SONIC it just seems cool to bash and comes from people how do even own the games, much less played them .

[/size]And while it might look like I'm a fan of EA I'm not . Think Ubisoft has been the best 3rd party of late for the last few gens.

[/size]But compared to other companies in this industry, they're not that bad.[/color][/size]

I agree and SONY has shut down loads of studios , more than EA no doubt . but hey they seem to be the darling of the games industry of late and can do no wrong . I love SEGA and so want SEGA to do well, but they need to up their game with more In-House games and more big console titles .

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Tad

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2016, 11:07:06 am »
Each to their own I guess. I don't particularly like much of EA or Ubi's output apart from the odd game here and there. I'm not one of those that doesn't like them just "because". They just haven't made many games I've been particularly interested in. Ubi...I always find their games look great, but once I start playing them I find them quite tedious.

Sony have been getting an easy ride since they basically just did what MS didn't do at the start of this generations. I think some of the cracks have started to appear, but they're doing okay. The surprise hit of Until Dawn did them a big favour - itching to play that by the way.

As for SEGA though...

I think in terms of reputation they're "okay", but I think here in the west they're missing that extra bit that puts them into the spotlight as much as the others. We saw them in it with Alien Isolation, but that's probably about it as of late. They have titles here that do well in particular genre's like management and in RTS, but that's about it really.

The sad thing is, if they had treated titles like Valkyria Chronicles and Yakuza better, there's a chance they could have gotten to be much bigger then they are. VC got moved onto the PSP after the first title and Yakuza seems to have been oddly handled since the first installment.

Thankfully, VC seems to have been given new life after the success of the PC port. I'm hoping Yakuza gets the same treatment and a fresh start on PC.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:33:38 am by Tad »

Offline segababy88baby

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2016, 11:15:07 am »

Agreed . Nintendo are these days are just a joke . I don't really know why the press and most forums give them such a good and easy time. Other than Mario and the EAD Tokyo team they don't do much and all I can say good for NCL these days is that their games never ship unfurnished or with bugs
  Simple answer: nostalgia xD

If there is one other credit I can give to Nintendo tho, I have to say a nice chunk of their Wii U games have been visually excellent, imho.  The latest Yoshi game in particular has a really nice visual style; not sure of the game itself tho.  Some people seem to be saying it's as good or better than Yoshi's Island?  Which I dunno; Island is one of my favorite SNES platformers, probably my favorite Nintendo platformer on the system tbh.

But yeah, they definitely have their rough spots.  Gonna be interesting to see what happens with this NX stuff, that's all I can say.

I think its EA's way of doing business that has led them to getting the bad rep more than the games they make, especially with buying up and closing down so many beloved developers.
  For me personally, it was them snubbing out Visual Concepts from the NFL license that made me stop respecting them that much.  Then they started coming back w/ stuff like Dead Space and Mirror's Edge and that was pretty cool of them.  Then they botched Dead Space w/ the 3rd game, put Edge in limbo and kind of seemed to return to only the super-safe franchises.

Which I guess there were reasons for needing to do so, financial reasons, costs going up and all of that.  But it's still been remarkable to note how they've gone from the mid/early-'80s to today.  They had to evolve with the times, certainly, but they could easily afford to be more experimental with a game or two every so often, more than they do currently.

Each to their own I guess. I don't particularly like much of EA or Ubi's output apart from the odd game here and there. I'm not one of those that doesn't like them just "because". They just haven't made many games I've been particularly interested in. Ubi...I always find their games look great, but once I start playing them I find them quite tedious.

Sony have been getting an easy ride since they basically just did what MS didn't do at the start of this generations. I think some of the cracks have started to appear, but they're doing okay. The surprise hit of Until Dawn did them a big favour - itching to play that by the way.

I can see where you're coming from, but I do think Sony put in the work to get where they're at.  If it were simply a manner of them totally resting on their laurels, I feel MS would have definitely taken back US and UK since early last year.

What is definitely true tho is Sony could be doing more on the 1st/2nd party front, particularly w/ the mid-tier and smaller scale things.  They have tons of franchises I'd love to see come back that would be a good fit for upper-indie/mid-tier works, like Parappa, Crash, Tomba, Jumping Flash etc.  But so far they've only paid lip service to them and that's a crying shame. 

OTOH, seems like they're finally getting the 1st party stuff into full gear this year.  Personally really looking forward to Dreams; I know it's very misunderstood by a lot of people, but I'd like to take a stab at recreating certain games in there, with those visuals and whatnot.  Or just create art in it with VR or what have you.  That could be neat.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:28:53 am by segababy88baby »

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2016, 11:34:17 am »
Each to their own I guess. I don't particularly like much of EA

I'm not a huge fan of EA games per say, but I do like Dice and their games and tech . Been a huge fan of Ubisoft since the DC days truth be told.

Sony have been getting an easy ride since they basically just did what MS didn't do at the start of this generations.

I think their line up isn't that great and SONY most prob have closed down more studios than EA and hell I remember a huge outcry against Sony for closed down Link Sang and those brave keyboard warriors swearing never to buy SONY ever again . They're most prob the ones loving their PS4

[/size]
The latest Yoshi game in particular has a really nice visual style; not sure of the game itself tho.

What gets me is this game isn't even made In-House . NCL just like SEGA Japan seem way too happy to outsource their IP .

The surprise hit of Until Dawn did them a big favour - itching to play that by the way.

If you like 80's horror is a must. 2nd best game I played this year

[/size]Gonna be interesting to see what happens with this NX stuff, that's all I can say.[/color]

Hope it be a return to form, and like the old Snes days - Powerful console and the In-House teams flat out on games and new IP . Can't help but think it be yet another gimmick and more Mario and Zedla :(
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2016, 12:00:55 pm »
  Thanks! 

Yeah Nintendo is sometimes kind of weird w/ DLC.  On the one hand they're not to the level of EA or Activision, or Capcom with SFIV and having the DLC on the disc locked behind paywalls.  But on the other hand, if you look at Splatoon, why time-released content just to artificially extend the life of the game's multiplayer?

Providing it for free is good in that instance, but the only other games I know of that tried time-released stuff were the arcade versions of the older Tekken games.  Never quite preferred that method personally.

I will touch on what Sharky said, the Amiibo situation has been an awful mess that could have worked much much better.

I personally think that regardless of the Amiibo, you should get the same DLC across all of the games (and perhaps a bonus if the Amiibo matches the game), but with the way it is handled, some Amiibo being a limited quantity means smaller chance of playing said DLC on X game. It's good that they can provide something to a game, but not when you need X Amiibo for X game in order to activate X DLC, and I think that Nintendo are naughty for doing that.

Their non-Amiibo DLC has been the best way to do DLC personally.

I can recall a few examples of SEGA doing controversial DLC (All Stars Racing has an "Unlock Key" DLC if you can't be bothered unlocking everything in that game), but other than that, it's not too bad.

I don't buy EA or Acti's games so I can't comment, but I think the problems they provide is more to do with the game being buggy and then patched over than their DLC.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Tad

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2016, 12:11:31 pm »
Most likely I'm afraid. They seem to be obsessed with their own ideas being pure innovation and not nonsense like they have been in the past. The Wii was a huge success for them in the short term, but they completely failed to invest that money on making them stronger. New studios that reach beyond what they have now would have been great. Add that to third party support on a console and they could easily take the top spot. It's such a shame they limit themselves really.

Offline Phantasos

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2016, 05:08:55 pm »
But on the other hand, if you look at Splatoon, why time-released content just to artificially extend the life of the game's multiplayer

In what way is releasing content on a consistent basis "artificially" extending the life of a game multiplayer? And I'm focusing on the word artificially since there's some obvious negative connotations in the word you chose to use when in reality, what they're actually doing is supporting a multiplayer base game with free content. Something that PC games have been doing since...the late 80s, early 90s? And a practice that consoles should be following in general but choose instead to charge money, behind a payed online subscription at that. You just picked the worst possible example from Nintendo when it comes to DLC. And Splatoon sold consistently throughout the year, in no small part because of the support. It even sold over a million in Japan and fucking no one has a WiiU in Japan. The old guards at Nintendo should look at everything the new team behind Splatoon did and follow that example for future projects.

Anyway, when it comes to DLC Nintendo is okayish. Some of it is good, some of it is just decent and some of it is terrible. I'm completely against the idea of amiibo as physical DLC since they can use each individual amiibo as a beacon to paywall content from any game they want. When it's something completely discardable or something that can unlocked through normal means, I don't mind but when they push their bullshit money tactics like the new dungeon in Twilight Princess HD being paywalled by that fucking toy, it's almost enough for me to not even buy the game.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:03:27 pm by Phantasos »

Offline Tad

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2016, 05:46:50 pm »
The Splatoon free DLC is great I think. However, I still stand by my original view that it shouldn't have been released when it was. The single player had hints of something great, it just needed to be more fleshed out and made into an actual story I thought. The multiplayer while fun, was very limited back on release.

Offline segababy88baby

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2016, 09:57:57 pm »
I will touch on what Sharky said, the Amiibo situation has been an awful mess that could have worked much much better.

I personally think that regardless of the Amiibo, you should get the same DLC across all of the games (and perhaps a bonus if the Amiibo matches the game), but with the way it is handled, some Amiibo being a limited quantity means smaller chance of playing said DLC on X game. It's good that they can provide something to a game, but not when you need X Amiibo for X game in order to activate X DLC, and I think that Nintendo are naughty for doing that.

Their non-Amiibo DLC has been the best way to do DLC personally.

I can recall a few examples of SEGA doing controversial DLC (All Stars Racing has an "Unlock Key" DLC if you can't be bothered unlocking everything in that game), but other than that, it's not too bad.

I don't buy EA or Acti's games so I can't comment, but I think the problems they provide is more to do with the game being buggy and then patched over than their DLC.

I fear the aftermarket for those particular games is going to be very broken; the games are gonna go for pretty cheap while the amiibos themselves could go for a pretty high price.  But something about all that just feels really wrong.

In what way is releasing content on a consistent basis "artificially" extending the life of a game multiplayer? And I'm focusing on the word artificially since there's some obvious negative connotations in the word you chose to use when in reality, what they're actually doing is supporting a multiplayer base game with free content. Something that PC games have been doing since...the late 80s, early 90s? And a practice that consoles should be following in general but choose instead to charge money, behind a payed online subscription at that. You just picked the worst possible example from Nintendo when it comes to DLC. And Splatoon sold consistently throughout the year, in no small part because of the support. It even sold over a million in Japan and fucking no one has a WiiU in Japan. The old guards at Nintendo should look at everything the new team behind Splatoon did and follow that example for future projects.

Anyway, when it comes to DLC Nintendo is okayish. Some of it is good, some of it is just decent and some of it is terrible. I'm completely against the idea of amiibo as physical DLC since they can use each individual amiibo as a beacon to paywall content from any game they want. When it's something completely discardable or something that can unlocked through normal means, I don't mind but when they push their bullshit money tactics like the new dungeon in Twilight Princess HD being paywalled by that fucking toy, it's almost enough for me to not even buy the game.

I didn't mean it negatively so apologies if that's how it sounded, but I honestly can't think of a better word to describe it.  It just kind of comes down to the fact some of that initial DLC was already finished, but withheld.  That it was provided free is a nice bonus, but withholding finished content just to provide content down the road is still less preferential than simply making new content and releasing it as it is completed.

If the dev were in a rush to release the game and they (and Nintendo) had a feeling it'd be criticized for lack of content, why take the bullet of that criticism when you have the extra content right there and ready to go?  Yeah, it may've meant a slower initial release for DLC afterwards but some better type of balance could have been achieved than what they actually achieved, tho it was short-lived all the same. 

I just feel it was kinda risky of them to do that w/ Splatoon given how crucial first impressions upon release are for games, especially if they're a new IP.  They sort of risked sullying future good will and sales, or the game just kind of coming and going instead of having staying power in the minds of the gaming public.  Just look at what happened with TitanFall, imo.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:05:26 pm by segababy88baby »

Offline Artwark

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2016, 11:23:46 pm »

Agreed . Nintendo are these days are just a joke . I don't really know why the press and most forums give them such a good and easy time. Other than Mario and the EAD Tokyo team they don't do much and all I can say good for NCL these days is that their games never ship unfurnished or with bugs

That just shows how much research you have checked on them over the years. You do realize that SEGA makes the most profit out of Nintendo right? Especially considering that Atlus is dominating the 3DS RPG era. Not to mention how kind Nintendo was to actually add Sonic in Smash after the abysmal Boom games that showed up.

Also, Its no longer EAD. Its now EPD which has merged the EAD and SPD which means that we can get more games from them without them requiring third parties like SEGA. I don't want to be rude, but you're pretty much mocking over something without realising that Nintendo is the sole reason why many companies are what they are now.

But getting back to SEGA, I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that SEGA was responsible for the beat em up genre. Sure , they existed earlier, but SEGA defined the genre big time with Streets of Rage.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:25:44 pm by Artwark »

Offline segababy88baby

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2016, 11:49:55 pm »

That just shows how much research you have checked on them over the years. You do realize that SEGA makes the most profit out of Nintendo right? Especially considering that Atlus is dominating the 3DS RPG era. Not to mention how kind Nintendo was to actually add Sonic in Smash after the abysmal Boom games that showed up.

Also, Its no longer EAD. Its now EPD which has merged the EAD and SPD which means that we can get more games from them without them requiring third parties like SEGA. I don't want to be rude, but you're pretty much mocking over something without realising that Nintendo is the sole reason why many companies are what they are now.

But getting back to SEGA, I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that SEGA was responsible for the beat em up genre. Sure , they existed earlier, but SEGA defined the genre big time with Streets of Rage.

I don't think Nintendo's really that responsible for Sega being what they are today honestly.  Most of Sega's profits come from Atlus, PC stuff like the Total War games and Sonic games.  Most of which do come out for Nintendo consoles, admittedly.  But still, it's not like Sega doesn't have presence on Sony systems, such as w/ the Yakuza, SMT and Persona games, which are pretty popular, sizable niches.

Personally speaking, my own issue w/ Nintendo, particularly w/ Wii U, is that they haven't been as ambitious w/ their 1st party stuff from a pure creative POV.  It's hard to explain, but the basic idea is they have been playing it kind of safe in terms of internal efforts.  Aside from Splatoon and perhaps Nintendo Land, of course, and I'm not counting third-party exclusives like Bayo 2 or W101.  Yes, their internal stuff has been great, but nothing venturing out of familiar territory.

It's why I get a bit confused when people say it's like the next Dreamcast; Sega took risk after risk w/ their 1st party efforts on that system and did many things outside of their comfort zone.  Nintendo has felt extremely conservative w/ Wii U by comparison.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2016, 11:53:29 pm »

Wait a minute. I though FINAL FIGHT was the one who defined the genre. Streets of Rage may be better than Final Fight, but still Final Fight (1989) came out first before Streets of Rage (1991).

But getting back to SEGA (again), SEGA games were influental, especially their arcade games. Even Hironobu Sakaguchi said their pre-Final Fantasy games were "heavily inspired" by SEGA arcade games. 3-D WorldRunner was inspired by Space Harrier and Rad Racer was inspired by Outrun.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Please don't waste your breath on Artwark, most of what you have told him he has been told before. He isn't a SEGA fan, and he isn't here for reasonable discussion.
He came here originally wishing bankruptcy on the company and we've had to shut him down once before. Here is his latest comment (today) on our front page regarding Valkyria Revolution.

So what if they want it localised. It all depends on the execution and frankly, SEGA doesn’t seem to care about quality anymore and even then, its too late for them to win us back. I bet this game won’t turn out well in the end and that’s sad.

They are losers and they might as well end up getting bankrupt. I lost hope on them already.

In our last Valkyria thread he was talking shit too, basically he's upset because in his heart of hearts he knows the Valkyria Chronicles is better than Fire Emblem... Not that anyone else was comparing them but the dude's just weird. He said VC is just not as 'charming' as Fire Emblem... Charming....

Now lets look at a recent bit of news about Fire Emblem Fates to decide for ourselves.

"You could undress your characters down to their underwear, touch and grope them, and even engage in suggestive dialogue...

Things can quickly become sexual in nature. You do this by using your stylus to stroke, rub, and pet characters of your choosing... Considering that you can have actual family members (siblings) in your party, this applies to them as well. Yes, this means you can experience your brother or sister uttering naughty things, like Takumi (the protagonist’s brother) saying “If mother saw this, what would she think?”

Not to mention a sub plot where a male member of the group drugs a lesbian so that she finds men attractive (curing her of her gayness) was removed from the English version of the game."

More at the source:
http://nichegamer.com/2015/06/fire-emblem-fates-has-naughty-dialogue-stripping-and-touching-gameplay/

CHARMING AS FUCK BRO!

A sneak peak and the kind of hot bods YOU could be feeling up:

OH THE CHARM!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:05:50 am by Sharky »
Made by SEGA

Offline Phantasos

• Total Meseta: 4
I didn't mean it negatively so apologies if that's how it sounded, but I honestly can't think of a better word to describe it.  It just kind of comes down to the fact some of that initial DLC was already finished, but withheld.  That it was provided free is a nice bonus, but withholding finished content just to provide content down the road is still less preferential than simply making new content and releasing it as it is completed.

Oh, I can definitely sympathize with that. Day 1 DLC is just basically hamfisted advertising to win some good will from people that are disillusioned with DLC (As they should be, since it's by far the most exploitable aspect of Video Games in this day) but while it's pretty much irrelevant how it's basically content that's basically part of the initial package anyway, it's not representative of how they handled the whole thing. They didn't make all of that content before the game went gold, they made it long after they were finished with the main game.

And the game's community is still going strong with no signs of stopping. It's probably the only game alongside Smash and Mario Kart that will endure for a good long while after the WiiU goes static. And don't forget this was a brand new game with a brand new team of unproved developers, those kinds of projects never get a lot of money to begin with. but the core gameplay ended up being so good that it payed off for them, unlike that other game you mentioned that just fizzled away into nothingness and had even less content than Splatoon.

And again, complaining about free, consistently released DLC when, like I said, it's so fucking exploited for the sake of nickle and diming us nowadays just feels like missing the point. It's not perfect but it sure as hell better than pretty much anything else out there.

Personally speaking, my own issue w/ Nintendo, particularly w/ Wii U, is that they haven't been as ambitious w/ their 1st party stuff from a pure creative POV.  It's hard to explain, but the basic idea is they have been playing it kind of safe in terms of internal efforts.  Aside from Splatoon and perhaps Nintendo Land, of course, and I'm not counting third-party exclusives like Bayo 2 or W101.  Yes, their internal stuff has been great, but nothing venturing out of familiar territory.

Second party games are just as legitimate as first party if you want to count their creative output in their game-line. Because they would never happened if not for Publisher in the first place. If you did the same for Sega, for example, they would be reduced to practically fucking nothing.

Now lets look at a recent bit of news about Fire Emblem Fates to decide for ourselves.

"You could undress your characters down to their underwear, touch and grope them, and even engage in suggestive dialogue...

Things can quickly become sexual in nature. You do this by using your stylus to stroke, rub, and pet characters of your choosing... Considering that you can have actual family members (siblings) in your party, this applies to them as well. Yes, this means you can experience your brother or sister uttering naughty things, like Takumi (the protagonist’s brother) saying “If mother saw this, what would she think?”

Not to mention a sub plot where a male member of the group drugs a lesbian so that she finds men attractive (curing her of her gayness) was removed from the English version of the game."

More at the source:
http://nichegamer.com/2015/06/fire-emblem-fates-has-naughty-dialogue-stripping-and-touching-gameplay/

CHARMING AS FUCK BRO!

A sneak peak and the kind of hot bods YOU could be feeling up:

OH THE CHARM!

I really don't get the problem here. Especially when we're all fans of Japanese games, which have always been more honest about how we like to fondle delicious midriffs or well defined abs if you swing that way. They're honest about it and it doesn't feel forced or crude.

Sexuality and "Charm" aren't mutually exclusive. You don't need to be a puritan nun to enjoy or recognize that genuine care was put in a product that has good ol' fashioned bonafide fetishized sexuality in it. Fuck, Yakuza is one of my favorite series of all time and  95% of women there are basically walking spank banks. You literally have a myriad of mini games where bitches (Some of them professional dick munchers in real life) are lined up to be ogled and worshiped in several different, often hilarious and objectifying ways. Not to mentioned Bayonetta, which is still charming as fuck despite all the constant sexuality being thrown at your face. This is what happens when whoever's making a game doesn't care about what prude, sex scared communities (That more often than not, don't even play video games) might think of what they like and I love it them for it. The actual real bullshit in this situation is Nintendo of America censuring shit like that might be "controversial" because the localization team is filled with totally progressive social justice warriors assholes who want to force their views on people.

Anyway, Sega and Nintendo have a pretty good professional relationship considering their software/hardware line ups, collaborations and other neat shit. Remember when Iwata made a reference to Sega Direct in Yakuza HD's announcement in Nintendo direct with Toshihiro Nagoshi? Now that was some cool shit.  And unlike the majority of people here might think, they're not in some fucking imaginary war where they're out for each others blood, using subterfuge and underhanded corporate tactics to win the Game of Thrones, claim dominance over the video game market and establish a new world order. This isn't the 90's anymore, we aren't being "recruited". Most of you should have grown out of this phase. It's just...it's just not important. At all. All of them just want to make bank. It's why Sonic has been in Smash bros twice and why Cloud, who starred in the Final Fantasy game which was promoted as the Anti-Nintendo Sony exclusive game, is now the biggest guest star in Smash. The people that make these games or even run their companies don't care about any sort of war and neither should any of you.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:25:41 pm by Phantasos »