Author Topic: Yakuza 4 - English Story Trailer is a MUST WATCH!  (Read 10157 times)

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
Re: Yakuza 4 - English Story Trailer is a MUST WATCH!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 01:35:54 pm »
I'm very excited.  Currently in Chapter 11 of Yakuza 3.  Basically for this game and the last I've timed it so I can flow from one to the next without much of any delay between them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 01:46:22 pm »
I just got a ps3 recently and my ordered yakuza 3 still hasn't arrived. I am excited about yakuza 4 but because I still have to finish 3, I am more excited on receiving that game :P

I got all time and yeah, like alot of others said, Yakuza is a game where you don't wanna get spoiled alot. Another thing is that there isn't much to argue about apart from sharing experiences. Basically everyone (or at least almost) can agree that it's an amazing game with the perfect gameplay styles mashed together. The one who decided to make the random battles beatemup esque is a genius.

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 04:05:26 pm »
I love experimenting with picking up different objects to use for heat actions.  Yesterday I was fighting someone in the public market, picked up a frozen tuna head and for the heat action slammed it down on top of an opponent's head and got an extended sequence where Kazuma kept punching it repeatedly so it was spinning like crazy on the guy's head.

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 03:38:08 pm »
Yeah, this series is the biggest reason I am getting a PlayStation 3. Of course there are a fair amount of other games I want that have been released through the years, this series is the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak.

Should be starting Yakuza 3 this Friday. I am more than a little pumped.