Want to join the forum as a member?Here is how to request a forum account!
Bullet Panichttps://abadede919302.itch.io/bullet-panicMaster Tennishttps://mlouvet.itch.io/sms-tennisMs. Bell's Rally-X MDhttps://warasibe1192.itch.io/test
Prime: "I used ChatGPT to port XenTank (which I did code myself btw) to Sega Genesis/Megadrive, Playstation Portable, and NES. It's only fair I let people know that the PSP, MD, and NES ports of XenTank use AI, so if you wanna play XenTank but hate AI get the N64 version. God be with ye."
Both ports come courtesy of Dreamcast porting genius jnmartin84, the same magician behind the Dreamcast ports of DOOM 64, Star Fox 64, Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64. Sonic R has been cooking for quite some time, and jnmartin84 has been steadily releasing previews of the work in progress over the last few months, but now the final build is here...and it looks - quite frankly - stunning. I was never a huge fan of Sonic R back when it released on the Saturn, but having sampled this new PC-derived Dreamcast conversion I'm happy to report that it really pops visually on ...
Neon Snake takes the classic snake game into a glowing virtual world. Guide your light-trail serpent across a pulsing cyberspace arena, grab the data crystals, and grow longer without crashing into the walls or yourself. Every pickup makes you faster, and the grid only gets more dangerous.Running natively on real PSP hardware Dreamcast Hardware and on desktop.
ReWipeout 32X is ported by D-Mar The Daytripper ([https://dmar3000.itch.io/](https://dmar3000.itch.io/)) with use of Haroldo-Ok's Sega 32X Skill for Claude and Chilly Willy's 32XDK tools. A high-performance Sega 32X port inspired by Dominic Szablewski's (*phoboslab*) WipEout rewrite, meticulously engineered to run on bare-metal Sega 32X hardware attached to a Sega Genesis / Mega Drive console.