Author Topic: I made this.  (Read 86843 times)

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
Re: I made this.
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2013, 12:18:08 pm »
Very tedious. lol

If I have spare time, I would probably make Sarah and Kage next.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2013, 11:26:05 pm »
Y'know, ungibbed, SEGAbits would be happy to share your tunes on the front page.  ;)

Not that we're trying to compete with... what were they called? SEGA Radio? Radio Say-Guh?

Could feature some in a Tuesday Tunes, or share them as a "Fan Made" post.  :D

If you want to do so, you're than welcome to. I can send you a .mp3 from my album containing the final mix of the NiGHTS track. I've been working on other projects as of late and been pretty busy (aka.. Need the money$!!)

So been killing bills and keeping pretty busy. Just inbox me or hit me via email from the forum and give me a place to send the file to ya.
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2013, 09:18:49 am »
What about SEGA ERAS?
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2013, 09:41:11 am »
I MADE THIS!
http://www.zombiesurvivalguidehq.com/

My new Zombie Survival website!... It's pretty much satire, how to survive zombies, plus zombie news and all that jazz.

If you would be so so kind please like it on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zombie-Survival-Guide-HQ/171290963019722
Made by SEGA

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2013, 10:43:51 am »
If you want to do so, you're than welcome to. I can send you a .mp3 from my album containing the final mix of the NiGHTS track. I've been working on other projects as of late and been pretty busy (aka.. Need the money$!!)

So been killing bills and keeping pretty busy. Just inbox me or hit me via email from the forum and give me a place to send the file to ya.

Posted! http://segabits.com/blog/2013/04/09/tuesday-tunes-segabits-community-spotlight-brian-coreys-cover-of-splash-garden/

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2013, 09:15:26 pm »
Working on a remix of a special favorite from After Burner II. It won't be fast out the door as I'm OCD on getting things right.

:-)
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2013, 10:53:22 am »
I'm really happy with the way this drawing turned out, i know it's not perfect by any means. I really struggle with faces! especially eyes, and there is other stuff about it that bothers me, but regardless, I'm really happy with the way it looks. It's a huge improvement to how i would of drawn a few months ago. Completely drawn from my mind, no references used.

compare that to this drawing from a year or two ago, which is similar to how i would of drawn such a thing a few months ago probably, cant imagine it would look much different

http://i.imgur.com/wcehYVn.jpg

haven't drawn in this style in a long time, so this is really makes me happy seeing such an improvement.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2013, 12:43:22 pm »
This thread always reminds me of The X-Files: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V89scc7PRgI

Nice work Will! I find that my best stuff comes when I loosen up and just draw picture after picture. Not too fast, but fast enough to move on to the next one if you don't like it. Tracing helps too, trains your hand to draw accurately.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2013, 06:08:26 pm »
SEG4GES

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2013, 12:40:27 pm »
This thread always reminds me of The X-Files: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V89scc7PRgI

Nice work Will! I find that my best stuff comes when I loosen up and just draw picture after picture. Not too fast, but fast enough to move on to the next one if you don't like it. Tracing helps too, trains your hand to draw accurately.

Thanks, and lol at that link

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2013, 12:43:23 pm »
hahahah this theme is broken on Firefox 10, just the blue gradient headers, i know how to fix it, but it's such a silly oversight on my part. I failed at my job as a web designer!

LIVE AND LEARN!!!!!

hanging on the edge of tomorrow

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2013, 12:45:30 pm »
I made some things but they're hidden away right now... in the staff forums... a poster for AJ and a new intro for the podcast.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2013, 12:32:02 pm »

so my goal this upcoming month is to get better at drawing faces

i know this isn't good by any means, but, i think its a good start. better then what i drew before this.

i have lots of trouble with guidelines, positioning, eye shape, lips, stuff like that. lol

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2013, 12:37:32 pm »
I drew this about 7 years ago. Figured i'd throw it on here.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:39:04 pm by pirovash88 »
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2013, 12:50:27 pm »
I drew this about 7 years ago. Figured i'd throw it on here.

i think that looks pretty good for something that long ago

you already got eyes down better then i do, i don't know why they give me such trouble.