Author Topic: Project X zone demo out NOW in europe  (Read 19001 times)

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
Re: Project X zone demo out NOW in europe
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2013, 12:16:52 am »
Played a little bit today and after hearing Akira wanting to meet Ryu for sometime makes me think inb4Segavs.Capcom. Seriously needs to happen.

I'm also quite disappointed with the Limited Edition. Only one Sega tune?! ONE!!! When there's tons of awesome tunes like Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan!, High Rise to Hell, and Tragedy. Namco Bandai made me sad face.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2013, 05:50:20 am »
Sakura Wars has some awesome tunes. Shame they didnt add any. Maybe SEGA didn't want to contribute?

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2013, 08:27:23 am »
Played 45 mins of the game so far. I'm enjoying it! A solid "B" quality title. Or "8/10". Fun to see all these characters interacting. Even if I am not familiar with all the characters, it's cool to discover various franchises and in turn it makes me want to seek out their games. I like the combat system. Never been a fan of turn based RPGs, much more of a SRPG fan, so I like moving about the map and attacking in real time. Also, really like that I don't have to sit through moments when the enemy is attacking me.

Offline TJKitsune

• Total Meseta: 13
  • That Crazy Fox
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2013, 10:07:40 am »
If you enjoyed this game and like the fighting mechanics, you need to search out the other Western release that Namco Bandai did called Super Robot Tiesen: Endless Frontier.  It was for the DS and released a few years ago now.  The two Xenosaga android characters are in that game as well, and as are the "original" characters you come across in Project X Zone, the fox girl, her teammate, Haken, and Kagame.  There's also some referrences to Capcom x Namco in the game, but explains where some of the "original" characters came from.  There's also alot of boob jokes in the game...

Offline Kori-Maru

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2013, 12:36:19 pm »
I'm going to edit the topic title just for spoilers.

I've reached the second part of the Gain Ground to rescue Imca from VC3. So far I'm having fun doing criticals on the enemies and by far Bahn is the funniest character in the entire game. He so gangsta with that bancho attitude he could even be a challenge for Kazuma Kiryu.

Also Pai asked him how old he was when he fought Akira. *Fighters Megamix reference*

I'll be uploading the PXZ Launch Party pictures on here soon.

Offline Kori-Maru

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2013, 02:55:29 pm »

Finally got around school -_- but here's a picture of the launch party I had two months ago. I have more on the way. I've beaten PXZ as well and loved every bit of it with it's throwbacks from so many game franchises.