Author Topic: Possible TGS suprise games leaked.  (Read 47176 times)

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Re: Possible TGS suprise games leaked.
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2015, 06:27:32 pm »
is the conference tonight or tomorrow night?

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2015, 01:11:10 am »
It says on that link it's online now?

I'm slightly unsure what's going on right now. Have we had the show yet or is it tonight?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 05:39:37 am by Tad »

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2015, 09:36:37 am »
It aired yesterday. Be glad that you missed it, they showed nothing other than go over their already announced waifu and mobile titles.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2015, 09:46:36 am »
It aired yesterday. Be glad that you missed it, they showed nothing other than go over their already announced waifu and mobile titles.

Told you it wasn't going to be much!

Yakuza 1 Remake and Yakuza 6 announcement is pretty "big" when it comes from SEGA Japan. Maybe one day we'll see that NON-RGG IP.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2015, 09:50:13 am »

Sounds like you missed it... I saw Yakuza Kiwami, Nagoshi announcing Yakuza 6, lots of new gameplay for PSO2, Sega 3DS volume 2, Batman (unfortunately) and Persona 5 new trailer.
Made by SEGA

Offline Pao

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2015, 10:11:18 am »
Sounds like you missed it... I saw Yakuza Kiwami, Nagoshi announcing Yakuza 6, lots of new gameplay for PSO2, Sega 3DS volume 2, Batman (unfortunately) and Persona 5 new trailer.
Not sure we saw the same stream.  From Yakuza, they only showed Kiwami's logo.  Nothing about Yakuza 6 (Nagoshi wasn't even on stage).  the same PSO2 gameplay in the sony conference, nothing about SEGA 3D games.

Offline Aki-at

• The Dragon
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2015, 10:47:09 am »
Not sure we saw the same stream.  From Yakuza, they only showed Kiwami's logo.  Nothing about Yakuza 6 (Nagoshi wasn't even on stage).  the same PSO2 gameplay in the sony conference, nothing about SEGA 3D games.

It seems like you only watched the opening presentation? Nagoshi was there during the Ryu Ga Gotoku presentation and announced Beat Takeshi will be in Yakuza 6 etc.

Offline Moody

• Total Meseta: 9
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2015, 11:36:23 am »
I stopped paying attention right when the Yakuza stuff started. Man, TGS presentations are nothing like E3 presentations. For every game they had, they showed maybe about three minutes of gameplay at most and then just sat there talking for the rest of the time.

I guess Yakuza 6 and Kiwami are pretty good but I bet a lot of people here in the west are gonna find it really difficult to get excited for new games in a series that is notorious for not getting localized. I guess Nagoshi is focusing his efforts on the home base rather than the international scene.

Also, yeah, pretty much every game they showed was PlayStation exclusive or oriented. PSO2, Yakuza, Miku, Odin Sphere, Persona, the Vanillaware mech game, I think they showed a fighting game? The only thing I can think of that wasn't PlayStation were the mobile games and the 3DS compilation. Did they show much of anything (aside from the western games they're publishing in Japan) that's not PlayStation only? I guess I can't really complain, no one cares about the Xbox One and Japanese players care about the Wii U less than western players do, PC is still niche, and there isn't a whole lot else to go on for that audience.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:39:31 am by Moody »

Offline Aki-at

• The Dragon
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2015, 12:26:21 pm »
Nothing really wrong with being Playstation exclusive. More of a shame they're not bringing most of the content over.

Also 7th Dragon 3 is a Nintendo 3DS exclusive.

Offline Tad

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2015, 12:30:37 pm »
Is that it? Pfft. Yakuza is fine, but nothing worth getting the fans hyped about. It's another remake too.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2015, 12:35:43 pm »
Nothing really wrong with being Playstation exclusive. More of a shame they're not bringing most of the content over.

Also 7th Dragon 3 is a Nintendo 3DS exclusive.

Sure there is, they're limiting their audience by releasing these on Sony platforms only. Then again, they're limiting them by not releasing these games in any other region other than Asia.

Very difficult to get excited over 2 new Yakuza games when they may not even make it over here.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Aki-at

• The Dragon
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2015, 12:40:31 pm »
Is that it? Pfft. Yakuza is fine, but nothing worth getting the fans hyped about. It's another remake too.

If you're a Yakuza fan you'd be hyped about a remake for the first and a sequel that ditches crossgen support.

I think it depends on the context of everything though, Nagoshi said this would be one of SEGA's best TGS in recent time (And 2013 or 2014 were nothing to write home about) but he was talking directly to Japanese fans, whilst Satomi speaks for all of SEGA (Which includes Atlus.)

I've always been of the opinion not to expect drastic changes so soon, but seeing Persona get delayed for polish is great news. Makes me confident in Sonic Next roo.

Offline Tad

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2015, 12:44:55 pm »
That is true. The remake could get some more fans to the series too. It's probably the first time I've been happy about delays. :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:56:56 pm by Tad »

Offline Radrappy

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2015, 12:46:57 pm »
The title of this topic is now hilarious.  Shame on us for thinking there would be actual surprises.

Offline Pao

« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2015, 12:48:35 pm »
It seems like you only watched the opening presentation? Nagoshi was there during the Ryu Ga Gotoku presentation and announced Beat Takeshi will be in Yakuza 6 etc.
Yeah, that's the one I watched.  Doesn't seem like anything important was revealed at the RGG presentation though.